Rocky_nBullwinkle

I'm a jinx

129 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Thread Highjackers whatca gonna do :ranting:

Take back the Thread

:rofl:

And Yes Again IT IS THE TRUCK :lol:

True. The truck is being a woman, but, what am I going to do, when the ladies in my life, can't seem to get along? :unsure:

Your truck is junk manong Bill just admit it!! :devil:

Typical answer I should expect, from a GIRL! My new truck is just sensitive, that is all. Why can you women just be more understanding? :crying:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pepe, im a bit selfish. I dont like SHARING. And I don't want to be your M-W-F and Pilar is your T-TH-S-S :devil::devil::devil:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3561055465_7e32541543_m.jpg3561659436_e8b5cc66fc_m.jpg

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

To work the love into practical things so nothing can divide us

Grant us a Love that grows stronger with each passing year.

We ask for words both kind and loving

and for hearts always ready to ask forgiveness as well as to forgive.

Guide us to overcome every challenge

and keep our dreams pure to each other always.

Dear Lord,we put our marriage into Your hands.Amen

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Mariel, Money is not an important Asset, although I have a little hidden in the closet. :thumbs:

Can't buy ya a Ferrari, but a Kia Spectra maybe. :D

Diamonds are not Forever, and cubic zirconia is much better. :)

Tour the world we won't go, But we'll elope to Chihuahua, Mexico! :star:

Do you realize that this poster ain't me? It's the Big icy one who was once your mighty adversary. :whistle:

naw the thread is getting more exciting!!i wonder what ASSet that is Pepe? :whistle:

where are you Mariel? :devil:

Back to the OP,i think it's manong Bill's truck is a junky so he need a new one! :bonk: ..kidding,kidding!!

Sorry Ate Marie for Hi-jacking your thread!

PEPE (eeewww.....good thing i dont get to pronounce your name, i just have to write it!hehe) Sooooooo if you were that Big Hunky Guy who is soooo much inlove with his wifey, why are you flirting with me now? you realized that my vajay-vaj is far better than hers?!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ate marie, a friend told me that once you married a person with "balat sa pwet" you are lucky with numbers. Coz my friend's friend won the lotto last 2 -3 years ago? So, it means..ur not a jinx! Is Mister Bill sure that he doesnt have "balat sa pwet" tried looking at it again (we wont look....lol)

Maritoni, My asset is so huge, my wife likes it so much when it’s in use. :thumbs:

Mariel, it should be nice to have Two, my dear Pilar and of course you. :whistle:

Vajayjays are Pretty to view, more so when they are brand new. :star:

They are also good to smell and lick, especially to a guy like me who likes pekpek. :D

This reminds me of a telenovela on Univision 4 years ago entitled "La Esposa Virgen". :whistle:

Pepe, mi compadre, you make a good poet. :thumbs::lol::lol:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Pepe, im a bit selfish. I dont like SHARING. And I don't want to be your M-W-F and Pilar is your T-TH-S-S :devil::devil::devil:

It appears that Pepe ain't coming back, at least for tonight. Maybe Pilar finally caught up with his shenanigans on this thread. :lol: Compadre, donde estas?

It appears that Pepe ain't coming back, at least for tonight. Maybe Pilar finally caught up with his shenanigans on this thread. :lol: Compadre, donde estas?

am still waiting for the pics Manong Aj :crying:

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Lord,help us to remember when we first met,and the strong love that grew between us.

If your heart acquires strength, you will be able to remove blemishes from others without thinking evil of them.

Just wait Ate Toni..maybe that's why PEPE wasnt able to visit us today is because he's having a "vajay-jay Pictorial" still deciding on what photos to post.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mariel, Money is not an important Asset, although I have a little hidden in the closet. :thumbs:

Do you realize that this poster ain't me? It's the Big icy one who was once your mighty adversary. :whistle:

naw the thread is getting more exciting!!i wonder what ASSet that is Pepe? :whistle:

Back to the OP,i think it's manong Bill's truck is a junky so he need a new one! :bonk: ..kidding,kidding!!

PEPE (eeewww.....good thing i dont get to pronounce your name, i just have to write it!hehe) Sooooooo if you were that Big Hunky Guy who is soooo much inlove with his wifey, why are you flirting with me now? you realized that my vajay-vaj is far better than hers?!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ate marie, a friend told me that once you married a person with "balat sa pwet" you are lucky with numbers. Coz my friend's friend won the lotto last 2 -3 years ago? So, it means..ur not a jinx! Is Mister Bill sure that he doesnt have "balat sa pwet" tried looking at it again (we wont look....lol)

:lol: That's okay and Nope, Mariel. Never heard of that tall tale. I don't have balat sa pwet. Maybe a little scar, but not a balat. :lol: I know I am not a jinx. I did play the lotto many times while I was still in Manila. I didn't get lucky. My bugoy doesn't have a balat sa pwet either. :no:

When you pronounce Pepe with an accent, it should go like this; Pey-pey. :lol: It means he's gonna pay. :lol:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Just wait Ate Toni..maybe that's why PEPE wasnt able to visit us today is because he's having a "vajay-jay Pictorial" still deciding on what photos to post.... :devil::devil::devil:

sounds interresting!!

I want to see you on YM Oy Marie come on join us:)

"Our Wedding Prayer"

:lol: That's okay and Nope, Mariel. Never heard of that tall tale. I don't have balat sa pwet. Maybe a little scar, but not a balat. :lol: I know I am not a jinx. I did play the lotto many times while I was still in Manila. I didn't get lucky. My bugoy doesn't have a balat sa pwet either. :no:

When you pronounce Pepe with an accent, it should go like this; Pey-pey. :lol: It means he's gonna pay. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i love the SLANG THANG!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you think Pepe and Manong AJ (El Ilocano) are one and the same? I do. :whistle:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Do you think Pepe and Manong AJ (El Ilocano) are one and the same? I do. :whistle:

:o

Can you read minds Linda?

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

We have the C4C in the OT Forum, but I think you girls have the P4P here in the Pinas Forum, "Pinay for Pizza". :whistle:

They are on a roll, you go girls :rofl:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

We have the C4C in the OT Forum, but I think you girls have the P4P here in the Pinas Forum, "Pinay for Pizza".

naw that's an idea manong Bill,TY! :star:

I still am waiting for Pepe to come up with the pics:P

"Our Wedding Prayer"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not every time but on this one, my sixth sense tells me so. :whistle:

arizona_fi_huge_md_clr.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.