ilovedram

I was sure enough that I have to retake bio

9 posts in this topic

Hi, Guys

I am so upset but I knew the letter for second bio was going to come!! :angry:

They delayed my original date but I walked in for earlier bio, BUT I have retake it!!!

I dont know what to do anymore because I put cream on my hands and tried not to wash my hands too much last time I took it.

:angry::angry::angry:

Hi, Guys

They delayed my original date but I walked in for earlier bio, BUT I have retake it!!!

I dont know what to do anymore because I put cream on my hands and tried not to wash my hands too much last time I took it.

Hi ilovedram,

No worries. It's just part of the process. Once you will get the approval and the card you will say to your it was worth it and these things wont matter to you at that time. Try to think of that time.

I don't about your ASC, the officer at my ASC made sure all my finger prints were correct and for those which he was not sure and the machine beeped, he cleaned my fingers

and took them again and again until he was satisfied and they passed.

No worries. I hope you got approved soon :thumbs:

I am so sorry you have to go back in, that is annoying I am sure. Hopefully though it will get resolved this time and you will be on your way.

You said you put cream on your dry hands, have you tried vaseline? It IS uncomfortable but it really helps.

K-1 visa issued: 12/15/2006

107 days from mailing AOS package to receiving green card! Received 6/27/07 dated 6/20/07

Removing conditions:

mailed 5/22/2009

Recieved at CSC 5/23/2009

Check cashed 5/27/09

NOA date 5/26/09 - still not received

I-551 stamp in passport 6/19/09

Biometrics notice date 6/16/09

Biometrics received 6/20/09

Biometrics apt date 7/9/09

Biometrics cancellation notice 6/27/09

Biometrics apt notice date 6/26 recieved 7/7

Biometrics apt 7/22/09

Touch 7/22/09

Finally able to see online info 7/22/09

Card production email 8/19/09 date ordered 8/18

Recieved approval letter in mail 8/19/09 date 8/13!

Touch 8/19

Email stating approval notice sent 8/24/09

Green card in hand!! 8/24/09

Husband joined army and moved from San Diego to Ft. Benning GA! 8/30/11

Filed N400 based on 5 years of residency 9/12/12

Recieved email notifcation recieved package 9/19/12

Biometrics 10/22/12

Early Biometrics 10/04/12

In line for interview 10/8/12 for 8 days

Interview 11/20/12 PASSED!

Hi, Guys

I was just in for my biometrics yesterday. You put cream on your hands? I heard that was a no-no! Anyway, they have this grading system for each print, and mine were very low. The person taking my prints suggested in the future, if needed, that I drink lots of water prior to the appointment to "plump up" the whorls. :lol: So that I wouldn't have to come back if my prints weren't considered "good", she took all my prints after the computer generated ones with the old inking system, just to be sure.

Try the water as the lady at my appointment suggested, and no hand cream. Best of luck!

carlahmsb4.gif

Using Corn Husker's Lotion as suggested in this tip http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...;hl=corn+lotion prior to the biometrics day but not on the day of, has worked for me. And yes, they can also do ink & paper prints which worked for me last year...

AOS: ND - June 5 2006 | RFE - June 15 2006 | FP Notice - June 30 (Rescheduled to Sept 16) | AP ND - August 14 2006| Walk-in FP - Sept 5 (FP cleared next day!) | Interview - Sept 8 2006 (Approved!) | Welcome Letter - Sept 13 | EAD received - Sept 19 (kinda moot since I'm waiting for GC) | GC received - Sept 23 2006 - Woohoo!!

I-751: 06/10/08 Mailed package to VSC direct (per memo instructions) not TSC. The wait begins... | 06/11/08 Package received at VSC (12.12pm) | 06/19/08 Check cashed | 06/20/08 Received NOA1 in the mail - ND is 06/17/08 | 07/10/08 Received Biometrics Appt Letter - ND is 7/7/08 | 07/22/08 Biometrics (had to do ink & paper also...) | 07/22/08 Touched | 07/23/08 Touched | 02/11/09 Transferred to CSC (got email)... | 02/12/09 Touched | 02/20/09 Touched (but no email) | 03/24/09 Approval letter arrives in the mail! Approval date is 3/18/09 from VSC | 04/03/09 Received card, postmarked 3/31 from CSC

N-400: 06/11/09 Mailed to Lewisville Lockbox | 06/12/09 Package received at Lockbox and signed for at 1.31pm | 06/18/09 Check Cashed | 06/19/09 NOA, PD 06/12/09 | 07/06/09 Biometrics letter received, ND is 07/02/09 | 07/24/09 Biometrics appointment | 08/06/09 IL received, ND 08/03/09 | Interview 09/14/09 at 9.30am (approved!) | Oath 10/21/09 | USC

Thank you guys

I am so afraid that if my second bio doesnt work again, I have to go through non-criminal record check from all the places I lived???

I definitely will try the lotion. I was going to go for eariler bio today but I rest my hands today and put the lotion and will go to bio tomorrow....

Do you think one day rest for hands is enough???

Thank you guys

I am so afraid that if my second bio doesnt work again, I have to go through non-criminal record check from all the places I lived???

I definitely will try the lotion. I was going to go for eariler bio today but I rest my hands today and put the lotion and will go to bio tomorrow....

Do you think one day rest for hands is enough???

Did you read my post? The person who took my prints electronically, also inked them manually so I wouldn't have to go back. So, while you're there, if they still don't like how your prints look tell them you want them to ink your prints.

carlahmsb4.gif

Thanks , Carlawarla

I read your advice and tried not to put cream any more...

And I went to bio today but I didnt ask for the ink one.

I thought that is what they think they need for me, right???

I just didnt want to go over their head...

I just wait what they say next....

Thank you , Carlawarla

Thanks , Carlawarla

I read your advice and tried not to put cream any more...

And I went to bio today but I didnt ask for the ink one.

I thought that is what they think they need for me, right???

I just didnt want to go over their head...

I just wait what they say next....

Thank you , Carlawarla

Did the person taking your prints say that this set was better? There is a grading system right at the computer, so that if your prints aren't showing up good enough, they can retake each finger who's rating wasn't high enough. It wouldn't be going over anyone's head to ask that they ink them. I'm surprised that they didn't suggest this anyway.

I hope your prints are good to go now and you hear something soon!

carlahmsb4.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.