6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Has anyone had the experience with DHL of having your package delayed along the way? NVC sent our package on July 24th, and it has been in Miami with no status updates since July 25th AM. The majority of the cases sent out by NVC on the same day as ours have already been delivered to their respective embassies. I am getting concerned that our case is lost somewhere in Miami. Do I need to call someone? I have already verified that the case was sent out from NVC, and I have a DHL tracking number, but since I am not the sender, I don't think they will tell me anything. Thanks for any advice.

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline

If you have the tracking number, go to the DHL website and track it. It may have left Miami just today, the first workday since they received it.

Timeline
If you have the tracking number, go to the DHL website and track it. It may have left Miami just today, the first workday since they received it.

Thanks. I've been checking all day, but still same status as on July 25th. It has arrived in Miami, but has not been processed or updated since. Are they closed all weekend?

event.png

Thanks. I've been checking all day, but still same status as on July 25th. It has arrived in Miami, but has not been processed or updated since. Are they closed all weekend?

How are you so sure yours is stuck in Miami? Is NVC giving out the DHL tracking numbers now? When we went through this process we were not given the exact tracking information; we had to use an xls formula with some guesswork...

Edited by Dias Melhores

Our Story so far...

K-1

7/26/07- I-129F sent to CSC

8/02/07- NOA 1

12/13/07- NOA 2

2/12/08- Interview in Rio- APPROVED!

2/15/08- Visa Received

2/18/08- US Entry

2/20/08- Wedding Day

AOS

3/04/08- AOS, EAD and AP mailed

4/07/08- RFE

4/11/08- AOS, EAD and AP re-mailed

4/18/08- NOA's received

5/06/08- Biometrics Appt

6/14/08- AP approved

6/17/08- EAD approved

11/07/08- Greencard Approved!

11/22/08- Greencard Received

Gabriel was born on January 12, 2010!

Timeline

How are so sure yours is stuck in Miami? Is NVC giving out the DHL tracking numbers now? When we went through this process we were not given the exact tracking information; we had to use an xls formula with some guesswork...

THey told us which day it was sent, and it was the only package going to Rio that day and in the several days following. DHL finally found it, and it has arrived at the embassy.

event.png

Has anyone had the experience with DHL of having your package delayed along the way? NVC sent our package on July 24th, and it has been in Miami with no status updates since July 25th AM. The majority of the cases sent out by NVC on the same day as ours have already been delivered to their respective embassies. I am getting concerned that our case is lost somewhere in Miami. Do I need to call someone? I have already verified that the case was sent out from NVC, and I have a DHL tracking number, but since I am not the sender, I don't think they will tell me anything. Thanks for any advice.

If the US Embassy have contact info, you can contact them to verify whether they received it or not.

Sometimes DHL may forgot to scan the item or the problem with tracking system error.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.