*Maureen*

Monday

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thx Amal. Good to see you back on VJ.

You Cairo folk should get out of the heat and come to the sea where it is cooler. It was 95 today. :D

No thanks Jax. I'm on a diet and don't have much appetite these days.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

As of our current discussions right now I am heading back August 5th as the more practical choice. We are turning in packet 3 to DHL in the morning. We'll wait for the interview letter and what comes next I guess. I hope he interviews next month and gets a swift visa like some cases I have seen on here.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline
As of our current discussions right now I am heading back August 5th as the more practical choice. We are turning in packet 3 to DHL in the morning. We'll wait for the interview letter and what comes next I guess. I hope he interviews next month and gets a swift visa like some cases I have seen on here.

just wait a cotton picken minute....what have i missed? i thought u were staying there to finish going to college?

Edited by Donna A

Timeline

Happy Monday MENA :energy: Its been raining alot yesterday and today. Adam asked if it always rains in Louisiana. I went to the doc with my sister in law. She is 28 weeks and 5 days along. I got to hear the heart beat of the baby! Im so excited! Then we got our nails painted and ordered chinese food. Its been rainy and muggy here in Baton Rouge. Im missing my Georgia life and friends but Im staying busy for now with my little 2 yr old neice, sister in law and brother.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline

just wait a cotton picken minute....what have i missed? i thought u were staying there to finish going to college?

:lol: You have missed much. AUC fell through last April. While I was applying they were restructuring the program and a class I needed was eliminated so I had to withdrawal my acceptance into their study abroad program. All that time, money, and energy was for waste. I cried a couple days over it and life moves on. Spent the summer on the Red Sea with Hubby and now finishing packet 3. Hopefully he follows me soon.

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ugh, we are having a heatwave here in Oregon, I was hoping for some nice, mild, temperate NW weather before I go trekking into the depths of hellish summer in Cairo, but no such luck. On the plus side, Ahmed got the damned air conditioner, and said it should be installed before we get there. We leave tomorrow AM. I need to finish packing but I feel like a wilted petunia. :(

Any of you Cairo-area people wanna get together while I'm visiting? Any last minute must-haves I can grab you from the states? :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

:lol: You have missed much. AUC fell through last April. While I was applying they were restructuring the program and a class I needed was eliminated so I had to withdrawal my acceptance into their study abroad program. All that time, money, and energy was for waste. I cried a couple days over it and life moves on. Spent the summer on the Red Sea with Hubby and now finishing packet 3. Hopefully he follows me soon.

geeezzzz what have i been in a coma since april? how did i miss all this stuff? next ull be telling me u have a 12 year old kid already. :blush:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning MENA! Hope everyone had a restful weekend....Another Monday, another week ahead of us with thousands of possibilities ...

I am not much of a religious person but would kindly ask for your prayers as I've found myself on crossroads and have a hard time deciding which way to go...Thanks in advance!!!

Love,

Dorothy

Prayers coming your way hon! (F)(L)

Morning! Head is pounding, asthma kicking up and I feel miserable.

Have you been to the doctor lately? I recall you saying that you also have fibromyalgia and to me, for the past two weeks, it seems like yours is in a flareup. Maybe you can get some pain meds during this time. I hope you feel better soon! My doc put me on neurontin in addition to the cymbalta that I'm taking for it but to be honest I haven't seen even a dent of a difference painwise. It really really really sucks.

Tomorrow we're off to the cemetary! lol. I'll be with my 12 yr old looking for Harriott Jacobs' grave in Cambridge while my parents take my 13 yr old for lobster and some outlet shopping in Kittery, Maine. Now you tell me, who will have the better time? :P I did find out that Fannie Farmer is buried in this same cemetary so that's kind of cool since I have fond memories of my mom taking me to the Fannie Farmer store to get chocolate and other assorted goodies when I was little. :wub:

Was supposed to have rain all this week but so far it's just a massively disgusting humidity ridden heatwave which may as well be rain since I can't tolerate it and am stuck inside with the a/c on.

I did something really stupid today. I logged onto my work email to find something and couldn't help but open the first email my boss sent me this week. UGH it put me in such a bad mood and I can't shake it. Hope it goes away by tomorrow so it doesn't wreck my whole week!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey everybody! I haven't had much browsing time around here. So, I am kind of out of the loops.

Dorothy, prayers for you that God will lead you in the right direction for you.

Amal, I have to say that seems to be one sweet husband your guys is turning out to be.

Terrie...feel better babe!

Everybody else take care!

Timeline

I've been up for 24 hours juggling here and realize I'm not going to finish everything I need today. It took 4 hours to download Microsoft Office on my laptop since it was wiped out and the connection is sometimes slow in Egypt. At this point it's 6:20 am on Tuesday and I've entered delirium and things aren't making sense. I will finish packet 3 later tonight with Waleed at his work where I can access internet since ours is down at home and I have gotten some sleep during the day. Then we will check over everything one final time before sending it in tomorrow by DHL which will be our Wednesday here. I wonder if we will get a September interview? Bleh it's taken months to get all the pieces and organize it. This is such a headache. :wacko:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.