1,945 posts in this topic

Hello everyone :)

Can I dare hope that with this new week comes a bunch of new approvals for July and previous filers ?!?!?!

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Pleasssseeeeeeeeee

:crying::crying:

Arrhh Marie, I really hope so! The wait must be so frustrating, and I honestly don't know how you do it. I think I would have gone nuts by now if it was me :unsure: It seems as if the approval rate at CSC is stuck at snail pace and it's been a while since someone told us about their NOA2! I feel like a broken record when I'm telling you to hang in there, but I'm sure it WILL be your turn soon!

Come on CSC, more approvals for our little group of friends!!

I understand ... I understand :crying::crying::crying:

I'm praying for approvals this week === LOTS of them!!!

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can't speak for everyone ...but I know it helps when I have people who understand what I'm going through and who are supportive :) To the outside world my dream and screams for my NOA2 might be a bit confusing...So as long as I can come in here and complain and cry it helps and your positivity and support also helps!!!! Thank you :thumbs:

So true, so true. I think people are starting to get tired (err, not starting to - but getting real sick, heh!) of hearing about our visa process. No one really understands why we got so excited about the Noa2 - it was a slight 'So what??' attitude, because people are more or less only interested in when I will land in the US. So at this point I can't bother being all jumpy, skippy, excited about passing things like the medical etc when I tell people about it.. So what!? I'm still not in the US, whether I passed it or not! :bonk:

But oh well.. Wade and I can be excited about it together, right!? So I completely agree with you, Marie. This is definitely the place for you to complain, scream, vent and raise your fist at this horrible waiting time! Not to mention the place to celebrate the NOA2 once it finally arrives!

I'm keeping my pom-poms ready for the celebration!! :D

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

:blush: Sorry, Im butting in your thread, but just wanted you to know that even though we can only imagine how anxious you are to get the Noa2 at this point, you also have the august & september filers rooting for you to get approved!! Cant wait to see CSC approving cases by the dozen.

Cheering you on!! I bet approval will come this week for you guys!!

AoS Process

AoS/EAD/AP file sent: 2011-02-16

Received: 2011-02-17

NOA: 2011-02-22

Touched: 2011-02-24

Hard copy NOAs received : 2011-02-28

Biometrics letter received: 2011-02-28

Biometrics appt: 2011-03-17

EAD & AP approved: 2011-04-28

AOS appt: 2011-05-12 (notice sent April 6) APPROVED :)

event.png

:blush: Sorry, Im butting in your thread, but just wanted you to know that even though we can only imagine how anxious you are to get the Noa2 at this point, you also have the august & september filers rooting for you to get approved!! Cant wait to see CSC approving cases by the dozen.

Naw, that is so sweet :wub: You're welcome to visit us as much as you like, you know! July, August, September.. it doesn't really matter - we're all in the same boat and all anxious to be with our sweethearts! I just hope CSC will pick up the pace again, for a moment there it did look like something was happening, but I think they fell asleep again :wacko:

Let's hope for a wonderful week with lots of approvals! Go go go!

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Welcome to our little group Kizza! Youre not butting in at all!

Kristin I got the same response from people when I told them about our approval, I was like you dont understand, thats the longest wait in this whole process for us. You try to explain to them the not knowing, the wait, the stress that something has gone wrong, cause face it these things get lost all the time. But no matter where you are in the process, you get over one hump only to be faced with a new set of worries, a new time of waiting and wondering, this process is brutal! Mostly my co-workers are very envious of me cause I go over to australia twice a year. Funny how they give me that chip on the shoulder response when I try to share my good news, and say,'man youre lucky you get to go over there all the time.' ####### really? Yeah the first trip over was amazing, i was really really excited cause it was my first trip out of the country, but now I'm face with a 22 hour flight, tons of layovers between LAX and sydney airport, because all the direct flights to melbourne sell out months ahead. The only light I have is my sweetheart is on the other end of that brutal flight, and the whole time im there with him its overshadowed with the fact that I have to get on the plane by myself to come home. I havent seen Damo Since March 6th of this year, and I said that it was the last time I was going to be flying home alone. But looks like I have to do it once more. God people dont understand what we go through, and I love the everlasting freaking response that we chose to do this..

Wow, what started as a simple response, turned into alot of frustration, sorry about venting, had a rough weekend, its always hard on me when I have to shoot a wedding where the people are so totally oblivious to how F******g lucky they are.

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Kristin I got the same response from people when I told them about our approval, I was like you dont understand, thats the longest wait in this whole process for us. You try to explain to them the not knowing, the wait, the stress that something has gone wrong, cause face it these things get lost all the time. But no matter where you are in the process, you get over one hump only to be faced with a new set of worries, a new time of waiting and wondering, this process is brutal! Mostly my co-workers are very envious of me cause I go over to australia twice a year. Funny how they give me that chip on the shoulder response when I try to share my good news, and say,'man youre lucky you get to go over there all the time.' ####### really? Yeah the first trip over was amazing, i was really really excited cause it was my first trip out of the country, but now I'm face with a 22 hour flight, tons of layovers between LAX and sydney airport, because all the direct flights to melbourne sell out months ahead. The only light I have is my sweetheart is on the other end of that brutal flight, and the whole time im there with him its overshadowed with the fact that I have to get on the plane by myself to come home. I havent seen Damo Since March 6th of this year, and I said that it was the last time I was going to be flying home alone. But looks like I have to do it once more. God people dont understand what we go through, and I love the everlasting freaking response that we chose to do this..

Wow, what started as a simple response, turned into alot of frustration, sorry about venting, had a rough weekend, its always hard on me when I have to shoot a wedding where the people are so totally oblivious to how F******g lucky they are.

Oh I know exactly how you feel. I want to bash people over their head when they argue about little things that don't even matter.. at least they got someone there to argue with in the first place! I don't care much for the response you told me about either, mostly because it's not true. We don't decide who we fall in love with, at least I don't.. and therefor did not decide to go through this horrible process. Immigration, for Wade or I, is the only option for us to be together. It's sad others can't see that. There's no option for me but to be with him. In fact, I had decided long distance relationships were not for me at all.. and now look at me :devil: It's funny how you should mention you no longer find it exciting to travel back and forth. Last time Wade was here he told me how Norway has lost the charm, lol. I know what he means though, visiting a foreign country is not that amazing if it causes us to be apart. However, all of us are slowly but surely moving forward in the process. Soon we'll be with our sweethearts and we'll be able to get part of our sanity back! Bridezillas won't be all too bad by then I'm sure, at least you will be able to go home to Damo as soon as you get done with the photoshoot!

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Welcome Kizza!

Feel free to but in at any time!!! :)

Thank you for your post!!! I'm sorry about my earlier post about july and earlier months getting approved! hehehehe :blush::blush: I just know any day now they will move to august filers and then the remaining filers will be stuck in daily hell for some random approval of prior months by CSC. (Wow i'm quite the pessimist today, :bonk: )

I hope we ALL GET APPROVED THIS WEEK! YAYYYY LOL

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You shoot weddings!? God I dont know how you do it!! that would make me want to puke/ball my eyes out/punch random people in the face. (Im a little on edge.)

I have to admit I am very lucky when it comes to the support I get from my friends here. What you said about people oblivious to how lucky they are made me think of a gf cheering me up by saying so many people get married because it's what's convenient, or expected of them, and take it for granted, but we are actually willing to go through some real hardship to be together. I have to say that after we have already been through, I have more faith than ever in this relationship, even though it is F*****g rough. And yes, everytime you get to be together is amazing, but you know there is a tearful airport scene at the end of it.

Nobody's ever said to me "it was what we chose to do".... #######!?! Geez, now I feel really lucky I am not surrounded by such morons...

When are you going back to Oz? I lived in Melbourne for a bit over a year and I do love that place. The trip there is brutal though, that's for sure. And not cheap.

Anyway, should get back to work, but good luck! I am desperate to see some approvals. Standing still is driving me nuts. Need to see some sort of progress.

AoS Process

AoS/EAD/AP file sent: 2011-02-16

Received: 2011-02-17

NOA: 2011-02-22

Touched: 2011-02-24

Hard copy NOAs received : 2011-02-28

Biometrics letter received: 2011-02-28

Biometrics appt: 2011-03-17

EAD & AP approved: 2011-04-28

AOS appt: 2011-05-12 (notice sent April 6) APPROVED :)

event.png

Filed: Timeline

I just wanted to say....

GO CSC GO with the rest of the NOA2's!!

And don't feel discouraged! It's will come out soon! (F)

K-1 Timeline

---------------

07/14/2009 - 1st NOA received on the mail!

10/05/2009 - 2nd NOA!

10/23/2009 - Packet 3 received

12/30/2009 - Interview -> APPROVED!

Maria flew to the US & we got married! YAY!

AOS Timeline

---------------

02/24/2010 - Package sent to USCIS Chicago P.O. Box

03/04/2010 - Check Cashed!

03/07/2010 - 1st NOA hardcopy letters received on mail.

03/24/2010 - Hardcopy received "Case transferred to CSC"

03/30/2010 - Biometrics taken

05/07/2010 - I-131 approved and received

05/24/2010 - I-765 EAD card received

August 2nd - got divorced. Maria comes back to her country.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

I'm sending love and good vibes to Marie and Malarie and anyone else who needs them at the start of another (grrrrrrr) week. This needs to be the week you're approved. It HAS TO BE! NO EXCUSES!

And welcome to Kizza and any others from later months/further on down the process. May your sanity remain strong. :wacko::blink::wacko:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Can I dare hope that with this new week comes a bunch of new approvals for July and previous filers ?!?!?!

Pleasssseeeeeeeeee

Arrhh Marie, I really hope so! The wait must be so frustrating, and I honestly don't know how you do it. I think I would have gone nuts by now if it was me :unsure: It seems as if the approval rate at CSC is stuck at snail pace and it's been a while since someone told us about their NOA2! I feel like a broken record when I'm telling you to hang in there, but I'm sure it WILL be your turn soon!

Malarie

Ok so what's going on today .... nothing but the sound of crickets at both service centers. It sure seems like every monday there are very few approvals for K1/K3/CR1 visas. Has anyone else noticed this too (who am I kidding? Of course others have noticed this too!!)

Waiting impatiently for the mailman in hopes that the NOA2 will just appear without the system updating.

Poor guy has no clue that I will be ambushing him ... :o:o:o:o:rofl:

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline

Pleasssseeeeeeeeee

Malarie

Ok so what's going on today .... nothing but the sound of crickets at both service centers. It sure seems like every monday there are very few approvals for K1/K3/CR1 visas. Has anyone else noticed this too (who am I kidding? Of course others have noticed this too!!)

Waiting impatiently for the mailman in hopes that the NOA2 will just appear without the system updating.

Poor guy has no clue that I will be ambushing him ... :o:o:o:o:rofl:

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

How are you doing???

I might ambush your mailman before you! hahahaha

Truly hope you get your noa2 TODAY DAMN IT!!!!

I hate mondays, they are the least productive days at csc (or so it seems per igor's list)

and now my timeline has been moved up 2 days ...:(

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Timeline

...And why am I not surprised that VSC already has 1 approval for today?!!?!?!?!?!?

:crying:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
...And why am I not surprised that VSC already has 1 approval for today?!!?!?!?!?!?

This week has to be better than last. It will happen!!!

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Timeline

This week has to be better than last. It will happen!!!

Is this the magic in you speaking?!!?

Can it be?! Are you making a prediction bc we know about how accurate your predictions are!!!! :whistle::thumbs:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.