tenderheartusa79

Missing you so much

53 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

To the sweetest girl in the whole world

My soul it has been more than two years since you were in my arms and it really seems like forever .

I wish you were right here with me now so it wouldn't be so hard for me to believe. I can't help but to love you with every beat of my heart, and with every ounce of my soul.

You are the absolute best thing to ever happen in my life.you are the most sensitive, caring, tender, considerate, loving girl I have ever met.

I would never dream of letting you go, and I wouldn't be able to live another breath in this world if I didn't have you on my side, as my fiancee, lover, friend, and as a wife ''hopefully soon'' .

I know that we believe that good things come to those who wait, but my wonder is ... why does it take so long for those good things to arrive, and why does the wait have to come with all these obstacles of hard and testing times?

We have been waiting since more than three painful years to be together and nothing arrives yet!!!!

All I have right now are my dreams of you, so I will close now to dream of us and wait for that precious tomorrow when I can wake up to my dream come true..

I have never felt a hurt like this where it feels as though someone had stuck a knife through my heart. I can barely breathe knowing that I can't hold you, hug you, and kiss you.

The fact that you are not within a distance to me that I can easily reach it really hurts . We just have a relationship with computer or with phone and it really hurts and its not fair at all .

I love you so much that neither words nor actions could express my feelings for you. I could spend the rest of my life describing how much I love you and it still would not come close to the way I really feel. I could die for you and it still could not possibly show my love and feelings for you in proportion to which I feel them.

And I will always love you and I will wait as long as it takes. Because my love for you won't change in a year or twenty not even a life time. It is you and me Baby forever. Thank you for loving me , for caring I have never truly lived until the day I received your love. I just can't wait until I get the chance to live again.

Mohamed

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Wow! That was soooooooo beautiful! :cry: Your fiance is very lucky to have someone who loves her as much as you do. :) Gosh, believe me I UNDERSTAND YOU PAIN & FRUSTRATION COMPLETELY. I swear while I was reading your words it brought tears to my eyes because I simply understand what it's like to love someone SOOOOOOO MUCH, but at the same time they are so far away. Listen, God-willing your journey will end very, VERY SOON. I will pray hard every day so that you and your love can be together again. I feel your pain deeply, but you will see that soon this mess will all be over & being with your love again is TOTALLY & COMPLETELY worth the wait. May God bless you and heal your aching heart. Soon, my friend... VERY, VERY soon. Just hang in there & have faith. May God bless you & your love ALWAYS.

To the sweetest girl in the whole world

My soul it has been more than two years since you were in my arms and it really seems like forever .

I wish you were right here with me now so it wouldn't be so hard for me to believe. I can't help but to love you with every beat of my heart, and with every ounce of my soul.

You are the absolute best thing to ever happen in my life.you are the most sensitive, caring, tender, considerate, loving girl I have ever met.

I would never dream of letting you go, and I wouldn't be able to live another breath in this world if I didn't have you on my side, as my fiancee, lover, friend, and as a wife ''hopefully soon'' .

I know that we believe that good things come to those who wait, but my wonder is ... why does it take so long for those good things to arrive, and why does the wait have to come with all these obstacles of hard and testing times?

We have been waiting since more than three painful years to be together and nothing arrives yet!!!!

All I have right now are my dreams of you, so I will close now to dream of us and wait for that precious tomorrow when I can wake up to my dream come true..

I have never felt a hurt like this where it feels as though someone had stuck a knife through my heart. I can barely breathe knowing that I can't hold you, hug you, and kiss you.

The fact that you are not within a distance to me that I can easily reach it really hurts . We just have a relationship with computer or with phone and it really hurts and its not fair at all .

I love you so much that neither words nor actions could express my feelings for you. I could spend the rest of my life describing how much I love you and it still would not come close to the way I really feel. I could die for you and it still could not possibly show my love and feelings for you in proportion to which I feel them.

And I will always love you and I will wait as long as it takes. Because my love for you won't change in a year or twenty not even a life time. It is you and me Baby forever. Thank you for loving me , for caring I have never truly lived until the day I received your love. I just can't wait until I get the chance to live again.

Mohamed

Edited by B U T T E R F L Y

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you honey for all the romantic things you said about us.its wonderful to know i am loved that much.and yeah its taking so long for all of this process.kills us everyday.as all we hear u r still under AP.its been the same for 4 months now.and i am lucky to have you by myside.love you so much and always honey (L)(F)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My heart goes out to you both. I hope you are together soon! Such beautiful words!!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Awww that was very sweet! I am glad you too found each other and really pray and hope you get reunited and start your life together very soon.. (F)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That is very sweet Moh!!! Trina, he's a keeper girl :thumbs:

I want to know, seriously, can you please give my husband some romance lessons? :whistle: He used to woo me :luv: until he married me, little devil! :devil:

Timeline

Thank you so much i really appreciate it .

Tasha yeah sure i can give him some and i got a surprise for ya . I will give him some for free LOOOL

But I'm sure he does not need any . its just the life rhythm .There is no time even to say hello LOL

Edited by Hot Guy

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Timeline

I want to know, seriously, can you please give my husband some romance lessons? :whistle: He used to woo me :luv: until he married me, little devil! :devil:

Definitely a keeper Trina! Tasha girl you tickle me!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

Definitely a keeper Trina! Tasha girl you tickle me!

Hello Guys. First, I want to say for all the ladies, Warning! I have seen these exact words that Hotguy just wrote to his supposed "soul". Didn't you all notice that his command of the English language was so good?? How do you think he wrote so well??? Let me tell you. These exact same words he wrote to his "soul" , guess what? I have seen the exact phrases in an Internet Cafe in Egypt.

Aren't you all always complaining about green card fraud? And always warning others of Internet Cafe guidebooks on how to lure american women???!!!

I am a Middle Eastern man and I know most of the men from the area use the Internet for this reason. How many of you really think those words came from Hot Guy when his English in other posts isn't as good??

Don't continue to tell this HotGuy that he needs to give your husband lessons. Do you really want your husband learning from someone using a guidebook?? :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.