thetreble

How do you feel about strippers?

306 posts in this topic

ok, i'll serve up a night cap cocktail before bed....i'll give you one each day for laughs! HAHA!

For the purpose of keeping a 'clean' VJ image and to be accepted by all my VJ friends, I will tell you stories of 'my friend' ;) who used to dance...

There are various characters that come in...

You have the guys that come in, buy one beer and stay as long as possible to just watch...they sit in 'perverts row', which is the very front row attached to the stage...lol they usually don't buy dances..

You have bachelor parties...they are usually rowdy...you have business executives aka 'the suits' and you get couples..you'll also get a group of girls...some cool and looking to party, some curious, and sometimes you get the 'spies' these are girls that come to 'investigate' and see what it's all about so they can reaffirm the reason why their man will never be allowed to go lol...these girls are extremely rude and just sit and heckle at the girls on stage...cutting everything up from her moves to her clothes, her boobs etc...ah why come? anyways...

There are many regulars...for some reason a lot of guys are always obsessed to find out the true you...they want to know your real name...and who you are outside of the club...beat it...this isn't a date...keep moving. There are also guys that are just down right jerks who will try to touch you inappropriately, and after a warning, they are usually ejected from the club. And some cultures are the biggest perv's of all...but I will leave it at that lol...

'Foot Fetish' dude was a regular...he was obsessed with feet...he would pay dance after dance, just to have you take off your shoes and let him see, touch, smell your feet....he got enjoyment out of you stepping all over him, his lap, chest etc...with your feet...and he was also into being dominated....it was hilarious how much abuse this guy would take...I mean...you would push the limits and really abuse him....yet he would still keep coming back. Well one time he asked for some serious domination...these guys forget that it's a clean establishment...okey dokey...so she stood up and started pushing him on his chest with her feet...well he started trying to put the toes in his mouth...ok, ewh....major hypochondriac here....well after one polite warning...he tried it again...another firm warning....then he tried a 3rd time...well at this point she lost it, took her foot and with a full flat swing with the open bottom of her foot, she b*tch slapped him right across the face....he paused with this look of astonishment and his mouth wide open....she thought...oh #######...thinking full well a fight would ensue...he says with such gusto 'oh yeah baby, NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!'.......WHAT? You have got to be kidding me?????....but hey, money is money...so for the next half hour she proceeded the beat him to a pulp with her feet....he even left a great tip....and he became a regular :) lol...

There was this one guy once who paid for several dances, really polite....young....good conversation...well after about 5 or 6 dances, he thanked her and started to get up and pulled his wallet out to pay her...as she was dressing, he handed her the money...they were saying their good-byes...as he reached down to grab his coat...she sees from the corner of her eye....him grab her panties...and start to slip them into his pocket....as he turned and started walking away.....'ah excuse me buddy....those are mine...can I have them back....' his only response was 'oh sorry...' as he blushed and pulled them out...ok, did you think she wouldn't notice them missing???? having to walk back out with her lower half missing?????

This one Doctor used to come in....quite young and extremely HOT! We are talking Dr. Mc Steamy and Mc.Dreamy rolled into one....he was divorced...he had a great personality and came in a few times....it was never understood how someone so sucessful, and good looking with such great character would be divorced???? I mean, what crazy woman would let this prize slip out of her fingers???? well, after a few visits...they become friends and he would always ask for her when he came in...well one time...they were sitting and talking (keep in mind a lot of these guys just like to talk about their sexual fantaties...and you sit and listen...and even pretend to be into the same things....it's keeps regular clients and keeps them staying around longer)....well he starts to talk about things that turn him on....he then states that he is into 'strangulation'...ok....whatever floats your boat...she's thnking that perhaps during sex...he likes to place his hands on her neck and role play the whole 'dominant' thing....well he further goes on to say that as a Doctor he knows the exact pressure points to knock someone out....he likes to choke his women to the point of them passing out....and just by seeing them passed out and helpless...he immediately would get 'physical gratification aka climaxing'....she was speechless....all she could think about was...'omg...make sure to never EVER hang out with this whack job ever again'...as if that was not enough...he started telling stories about the hospital he works in and they work long shifts...30 hours straight sometimes....you sleep at the hospital....nurses have long shifts too...and a lot of the nurses and Doctors all sleep aruond with eachother...as they spend long periods of time together...share dorm type hosptial rooms etc....and he started telling about this nurse that he fools around with at the hospital...and they sneak off the have sex all the time...she loves being strangled...and he would do this and make her pass out...and then bring her to...and off they would go back to work....he also said they would experiment with certain drugs like hydrochlorefoam...etc...that's a total creeper...I mean, think about the next time you go to the ER?????!!!!

ok....laptop battery running low....good night :)

ps. that was a few cocktails... lol

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
:lol: The Dr. one is scary! I mean, you figure that stuff is going on but man, to hear about it is...frightening a bit!

"...My hair's mostly wind,

My eyes filled with grit

My skin's white then brown

My lips chapped and split

I've lain on the prairie and heard grasses sigh

I've stared at the vast open bowl of the sky

I've seen all the castles and faces in clouds

My home is the prairie and for that I am proud…

If You're not from the Prairie, you can't know my soul

You don't know our blizzards; you've not fought our cold

You can't know my mind, nor ever my heart

Unless deep within you there's somehow a part…

A part of these things that I've said that I know,

The wind, sky and earth, the storms and the snow.

Best say that you have - and then we'll be one,

For we will have shared that same blazing sun." - David Bouchard

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
As a Jew, I can confirm that we do control Hollywood and have installed a shadow government within the United States -- and we're damn proud of it too! :P

LOL - always knew it - well - keep up the good work.

Pop - liked your blog and didn't find it offensive. Your articles are nicely written and thats personally what I'm looking for in a blog. I can barely remember to post in mine :) I'm so lazy...where do you find the motivation?

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

As a Jew, I can confirm that we do control Hollywood and have installed a shadow government within the United States -- and we're damn proud of it too! :P

I already knew that...my dad's theory was that they were secretly taking over the world lol

more boobies! :pop:

You are so that guy that sits in perverts row :lol:

N-400 Citizenship

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

More interesting stuff, thanks for sharing this with us poprocks!

I find it interesting that the girls stereotype the guys, like Charles haha - as people sitting in perverts row - interesting in that there appears to be stereotyping from the other side of the pole as well!

It's not hugely surprising of course, stereotyping goes on everywhere - just interesting in the sense that while strippers abhor being stereotyped (and rightly so) they do it as well.

Edited by trailmix

More interesting stuff, thanks for sharing this with us poprocks!

I find it interesting that the girls stereotype the guys, like Charles haha - as people sitting in perverts row - interesting in that there appears to be stereotyping from the other side of the pole as well!

It's not hugely surprising of course, stereotyping goes on everywhere - just interesting in the sense that while strippers abhor being stereotyped (and rightly so) they do it as well.

I agree. the only difference is, that women or people who stereo type against dancers....have no clue what sits on the other side...their views are based on imaginary perception.

The stereo typing from the 'other side of the pole' comes from repeated exposure to the same people over and over again. If you have dealings with the 'perverts row' night after night and hundreds of guys that have come through there in the course of a year, fit that description..I think that's a large enough sample to assert a generalization. That's not to say, that you are totally correct...if I guy comes in the club in a suit and sits next to a guy in street clothes with a baseball cap....I know that I would def approach the suit first...as the perception is more money...which could not be true at all.

The fault does not lie in stereotyping as I highly doubt this will ever disappear in society, the fault lies in discrimination. There is a huge difference.

N-400 Citizenship

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I already knew that...my dad's theory was that they were secretly taking over the world lol

more boobies! :pop:

You are so that guy that sits in perverts row :lol:

that's not news to all of vj :lol:

actually, i'd not sit too close as i can't see things very close without my glasses :blush:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline
Believe me and my closet full of school girl and cheer leader outfits when I say: fantasies CAN BE REAL!

Oh wait too much info. SORRY GUYZ!

:P

I'm so jealous. I can't get my husband to wear a school girl's outfit. :(

~ Catherine

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

My only real disagreement with PopRocks are her comments on "generalization."

Generalizing isn't always a bad thing. If you say, "My co-workers are idiots" that is a generalization. Are all of your co-workers idiots? Probably not. However, you've made that generalization based upon past experiences. If you thought about it more, you'd pick out which co-workers are idiots.

Look at the Canada Forum. We often say that this forum is "more polite and well-behaved than other forums, especially OT." Is that true? Sometimes it is, but this forum has its share of rowdiness and jerks. It's a generalization to make the above statement.

Generalizing keeps us sane. The human mind can't detail everything. We make generalizations as guidelines to follow based upon our life experiences. We can break down these generalizations into more specific categories when needed, but until that situation comes up, we use generalizations to help us function in society.

Edited by DeadPoolX

Timeline

I've typed out a posting in this topic three times today and then not posted lol

What you are saying Deadpool is a good point - the generalization part. There is a lot of generalization in your posting poprocks and a lot in what your Husband said. I decided not to post my replies because - well I don't know, they didn't say what I was trying to say I guess.

Just as strippers take offense to being generalized and stereotyped, women who are not strippers (or who would not be pleased that their Husbands wanted to/went to a strip club) probably take offense to being labelled frigid and controlling etc etc (personally I don't - but hey, that's me :lol: )

Edited by trailmix

I agree with you both. We all generalize. If it's done from experience then I think it's ok. I have a problem with stereo typing that leads to discrimination, or based on no knowledge at all.

Most women who have the strongest opinions on strip clubs, have never even stepped into one or met someone who dances.

If I've never dated before and I said 'all men suck' what is that based on? But if I had a run of bad relationships, and then say 'all men suck' that generalization would be a little more understandable as I was left jaded.

I think debate is healthy and I am thankful to have friends on here that can read 'my take' on things and be able to induldge in healthy conversation.

But you guys really shouldn't listen to half the stuff I put out there....my views are twisted from religion to politics to many world issues, I'm sure I would offend many lol....it's just my nature...an outspoken, sarcastic Greek.

I'll make sure to keepy next blog lite and funny :)

N-400 Citizenship

Timeline
I agree with you both. We all generalize. If it's done from experience then I think it's ok. I have a problem with stereo typing that leads to discrimination, or based on no knowledge at all.

Most women who have the strongest opinions on strip clubs, have never even stepped into one or met someone who dances.

If I've never dated before and I said 'all men suck' what is that based on? But if I had a run of bad relationships, and then say 'all men suck' that generalization would be a little more understandable as I was left jaded.

I think debate is healthy and I am thankful to have friends on here that can read 'my take' on things and be able to induldge in healthy conversation.

But you guys really shouldn't listen to half the stuff I put out there....my views are twisted from religion to politics to many world issues, I'm sure I would offend many lol....it's just my nature...an outspoken, sarcastic Greek.

I'll make sure to keepy next blog lite and funny :)

Bah!

Write about whatever is on your mind!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.