How do you feel about strippers?

306 posts in this topic

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I love that out of all of what poprocks had to say, they took that ONE paragraph and got defensive.

Makes me wonder.

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

That was most definitely the longest collection of text I've ever read about the sex industry without scrolling around looking for an areola or two LOL. Very insightful, I'm impressed as well :)

As for the venomous response to it, sounds like someone could be experiencing a little insecurity. I suggest getting some wine, turn on the ol' Skinemax channel, and try to get the stick that's wedged about 18 feet out of your bum :)

My wife has been back since June 5, 2007. Now we're just livin' man, L I V I N :)

Thank you so much for enlightening me Poprocks :huh:

"Women who should worry, are one's who are prude's and a snore in the bedroom...seriously. The type of woman that only engage in one sexual position, with the lights off, only when the mood is right...and the thought or suggestion of any sex toys is unheard of....yeah...you're doomed. And let me guess, your husband says 'no way honey, I don't need all that...I love you...all I want is you....that kind of stuff is for people who need help or are bored of their wives'....yeah, those are the same guys that come to the club....while their wives think they are at a 'business dinner' and they like to partake in any sexual mischief they can get in to...even if it is just talk about sex...and the first thing that always comes out of their mouths....'yeah, my wife is not into that....'....'she's a good mother, and I love her'....'but the sex....is not that good' My husband is proof of this. He tells me of his last relationship that was seemingly functional in every other aspect. She prided herself on the fact that she was respectful and 'classy'...but she was not that adventurous or experimental in the bedroom, and he admits that he was bored of the sex. I'm sure she had no clue

And I know that many of you will read this and say 'not my husband' and I will tell you that half of those women....have no clue...trust me. I have met thousands and I mean thousands of men...through research, industry related events etc...and all too often when it comes to a spouse and sex....men want 'a lady in the street' and 'a wh*re behind closed doors"

So by this statement and the rest of your blubbering I am guessing that you have deemed yourself a real expert on the subject and what ALL the men really want and need.

And I will also assume that based on this statement that we should not trust our men because in the back of their minds they really only want just some hot “lady of the street” type whose only mission is to be as dirty as they want them to be, always obligatory and at their beck n call in the sack.

Gee having said that how would any normal, decent woman be able to fully trust their man or feel “acceptable” in their eyes?

Why marry your wife if all you wanted was a #######??

I mean you are leaving yourself open for review here.

I mean if the world only revolved around men and THEIR fantasies. :whistle:

THE INDUSTRY and FANTASIES are not the real world and the reason we have a lot of problems in the homeland, I feel, is because people don’t always have their priorities straight.

Meaning…."get your head out of the gutter"

Real life doesn’t involve eating, sleeping and breathing sex and furthermore why should the demise of relationship always have to do with what the woman “doesn’t do” in the bedroom?? There are plenty of good women out there who need a man who knows how to do it right! You don’t see us off and running to the strip joints….but what a joke! Far be it for a man to exploit himself easier to put the pressure and the blame on the woman.

Better to not get so winded, uppity and self righteous just because someone doesn’t agree with your opinions.

You are the exact person I speak of, and for this, it's dedicated to you :)

Look past the insecurity it has prompted in you....you didn't understand the approach...the men I speak of, are one's who frequent these establishments, where sex is important to them. Keep in mind, it is your take on women that prompted many people to disagree. You seem to have a very unhealthy view on the sexes...

This was specific to sex and the sex industry. There are many men who are just as attracted to much more understated women, and if that works then great. The key is to be compatible sexually. Most men want a 'lady in the street' meaning when they are out, he wants her to present well and for him to be proud of her beauty and her mind. When they are behind closed doors, he would love for her to check her inhibitions at the door and be sexually open in the relationship, no matter what that means for you. If you are both opposed to sex toys, then that's a good match....if one is open and curious to sex toys etc... then that is the one thing they may secretly fantasize about and that's where the inadequacy lies.

When you have calmed from your fury, you will see that I am not generalizing on the masses, just making an observation from my studies, research and experience....MY EXPERIENCE...no one elses.

I will say this, without having to air my entire resume....I have worked in many different disciplines, on Radio, print...Playboy, Maxim...etc...both as a writer, broadcasting and in print etc... This is meant for entertainment only and just the world 'through my eyes'....enjoy it...

...don't allow your inner conflicts bring out your insecurities...it's very unbecoming in a woman :)

If one of my friends here on VJ posted their 'blubber' I would enjoy it...I mean some of the things that comes out of Trebles a$$... seriously... lol...but I commend her spirit...and Trailmix is a lady...for noting his differences but appreciating my work :)

I love my spiritually evolved peeps...

ps. here is my blog...only a few on there right now...

http://sexxywriter.com/blog/

Edited by poprocks

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

She wasn't getting winded and uppity. She had an extremely educated response that was very enlightening. If you could see past your own issues perhaps you could learn something.

the only issue I am having is the fact that you refer to me learning something like how to accept whatever falls into the "adult entertainment industry"

I really don't need to be educated on how to please my man, thank you.

and I actually did find her post to be informative.

All you have is insults, calling women skanks and whores.

I never used the word #######. If I think some women are skanks for doing what they do I AM ENTITLED TO IT

Just like she praises them and glamorizes them for what they do.

Those are some strong words for someone you don't know.

Don't know you all either but you got some strong words for me and my view.

You don't know all strippers, you can't speak for every woman in the sex industry. You can only speak for yourself.

And myself...I would rather not be associated with it

If you were so comfortable and secure you wouldn't be calling these women, whom you know nothing about, the names you choose to call them.

I am perfectly comfortable and secure I just don't think it is RESPECTABLE for my husband to go in a strip or patronize the ADULT INDUSTRY

The only person I see here who is being self righteous and uppity is YOU.

and as far as being couteous I rarely ever say much anyhow but I see all of you saying whatever you want when you want as if GOD has spoken, you never stop to think maybe there are times when you offend but no one calls you out on it???

GIVE ME A BREAK

you feed off this stuff

Timeline

"Women who should worry, are one's who are prude's and a snore in the bedroom...seriously. The type of woman that only engage in one sexual position, with the lights off, only when the mood is right...and the thought or suggestion of any sex toys is unheard of....yeah...you're doomed. And let me guess, your husband says 'no way honey, I don't need all that...I love you...all I want is you....that kind of stuff is for people who need help or are bored of their wives'....yeah, those are the same guys that come to the club....while their wives think they are at a 'business dinner' and they like to partake in any sexual mischief they can get in to...even if it is just talk about sex...and the first thing that always comes out of their mouths....'yeah, my wife is not into that....'....'she's a good mother, and I love her'....'but the sex....is not that good' My husband is proof of this. He tells me of his last relationship that was seemingly functional in every other aspect. She prided herself on the fact that she was respectful and 'classy'...but she was not that adventurous or experimental in the bedroom, and he admits that he was bored of the sex. I'm sure she had no clue

And I know that many of you will read this and say 'not my husband' and I will tell you that half of those women....have no clue...trust me. I have met thousands and I mean thousands of men...through research, industry related events etc...and all too often when it comes to a spouse and sex....men want 'a lady in the street' and 'a wh*re behind closed doors"

So by this statement and the rest of your blubbering I am guessing that you have deemed yourself a real expert on the subject and what ALL the men really want and need.

And I will also assume that based on this statement that we should not trust our men because in the back of their minds they really only want just some hot “lady of the street” type whose only mission is to be as dirty as they want them to be, always obligatory and at their beck n call in the sack.

Gee having said that how would any normal, decent woman be able to fully trust their man or feel “acceptable” in their eyes?

THE INDUSTRY and FANTASIES are not the real world and the reason we have a lot of problems in the homeland, I feel, is because people don’t always have their priorities straight.

Real life doesn’t involve eating, sleeping and breathing sex and furthermore why should the demise of relationship always have to do with what the woman “doesn’t do” in the bedroom?? There are plenty of good women out there who need a man who knows how to do it right! You don’t see us off and running to the strip joints….but what a joke! Far be it for a man to exploit himself easier to put the pressure and the blame on the woman.

Better to not get so winded, uppity and self righteous just because someone doesn’t agree with your opinions.

You used the word #######. Can you see that? I made all big and pretty for you.

Donne moi une poptart!

:blush:

oh look how you all come out now

with all your extensive vocab and comebacks

am i supposed to affected by what you say??

:(

DAH

in reference to HER use of it

the good thing about all this ....the POWER OFF button on my computer :)

Edited by Sandrila

Timeline
She wasn't getting winded and uppity. She had an extremely educated response that was very enlightening. If you could see past your own issues perhaps you could learn something.

the only issue I am having is the fact that you refer to me learning something like how to accept whatever falls into the "adult entertainment industry"

I never used the word #######. If I think some women are skanks for doing what they do I AM ENTITLED TO IT

You don't know all strippers, you can't speak for every woman in the sex industry. You can only speak for yourself.

If you were so comfortable and secure you wouldn't be calling these women, whom you know nothing about, the names you choose to call them.

I am perfectly comfortable and secure I just don't think it is RESPECTABLE for my husband to go in a strip or patronize the ADULT INDUSTRY

and as far as being couteous I rarely ever say much anyhow but I see all of you saying whatever you want when you want as if GOD has spoken, you never stop to think maybe there are times when you offend but no one calls you out on it???

GIVE ME A BREAK

you feed off this stuff

It's not your view, it's the way you speak about the women and call them skanks and whores.

If you were so comfortable you wouldn't feel the need to take it to that level. I respect that you don't think your husband should be out at strip clubs. Many women before you in this thread had the EXACT same thing to say. It's all in how you say it though.

Oh and about the "god" speak: You're the one coming up with a generalized name for all women in the sex industry.

BUH BYE.

Donne moi une poptart!

:rofl:

Leave it to me to start this in the Canadian forum! This is better that Hockey Night in Canada...

and yes, AMANDA IS MY FAV PEEPS TOO!!!! :)

I will say that even though I somewhat 'defended' or 'enlightened' on the industry....I too would not be a happy camper if my husband had $300 in his pocket, and instead of taking me out, spent it at the strip club...but for me it's not really a fear of what happens there...it's the 'alienation of affection' my husband runs his own practice, is a software developer for the medical industry and an author (my sexy Doctor :) ) so his time comes at a premium!!!!! Any spare time he has is golden...and i'm an attention sponge.....Anytime I can get it...gimme gimme gimme :) But if we were to go together, then we spend time together and have fun. The couple that plays together, stays together :)

The sex industry does not have to be accepted by everyone. There are extreme religious folks that are repulsed...which is fine....just don't judge.

There are tons of folks that don't agree with being gay....I could care less either way...you don't see me in uproar cause of gay marriage...and if my son came home 'gay' one day, I would love him no less. Now if he came home a 'gay stripper' man would lose it on that little gay #######!!!! :lol:

N-400 Citizenship

GIVE ME A BREAK

you feed off this stuff

It's not your view, it's the way you speak about the women and call them skanks and whores.

If you were so comfortable you wouldn't feel the need to take it to that level. I respect that you don't think your husband should be out at strip clubs. Many women before you in this thread had the EXACT same thing to say. It's all in how you say it though.

Oh and about the "god" speak: You're the one coming up with a generalized name for all women in the sex industry.

BUH BYE.

so predictable...typical 4 year old behaviour....splurt out your 'glim theories' then plug your ears... 'LALALALA' lol... she'll be back...curiousity killed the cat....she must have had to start dinner before her husband gets back from his mistresses...er..I mean 3pm business appmnt :)

ok, time to be a good girl...i've never had a post deleted, don't intend to start now :)

Ciao Chica's :)

ps. You gogo Sprailines :)

N-400 Citizenship

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
perfect timing! :pop:

i'm still waiting to see some canadian boobies. :pop:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.