siya

k3

19 posts in this topic

They still don't register my packet 3 as being in the system and it's been over two months since I sent it back.

The embassy even mailed us a letter saying "We've got it, but bring this additional form with you to the interview. Do not mail it. Just bring it to the interview. We'll notify you of the date." Yet DOS says they haven't ticked the little box in their system.

Call them back and ask them if there are any notes on your case. My operator checked that section and said "Oh yes, they have received it, sent you a letter on this date asking you to bring such and such form to the interview, but they still haven't qualified you for an interview."

This is exactly what I mean about the K3 sucking.

Oh and congrats on surviving the shots :)

Edited by imaisha

Naturalization

N-400 package mailed: 04/16/2013

N-400 package delivered: 04/16/2013

NOA1 date: 04/17/2013

Biometrics: 08/23/2013

Interview: 10/07/2013

Oath: 01/23/2014

DONE!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

OK, so i did as you said..

I called up DOS, asked of the status of my K3 and 1-130...She said nothing had been noted as recieved by the embassy..I asked her to check the magic notes section. And she said thats what she had done. Nothing had been noted in this section either!!

Its been nearly 4 weeks..i sent the forms in on 29 June, and they recieved it on 1 July...

I have no idea how i feel right now. Part of me ois laid back, thinking that it does take this long (especially with the holiday season) and that i should expect another 2-3 weeks for it to be put on the system...

But then the other part of me is almost DYING thinking something is wrong..ahhh

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i rang the DOS again today..

The lady said the same thing, that the paper work had not been recieved but i am presuming that it just has not be entered onto the system...

she also said something else...that there seemed to be a huge backlog... :huh:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.