Timeline

Morning Mena! Gotta take Kamal to dentist today

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Good Morning all!

Jess I pray that he will get his medical issues under control I am all too aware of what they can cause.

Yesterday evening was aweful. I am watching the boss's house and his girlfriend who just had surgury and her children while he is in Hawaii, his step daughter came yesterday and she knows about the surgury and that she was to only use the pool and not be in the house she is 18 well she tried pushing through the door when I was at the door and very disrespectfully, with a little girl from her church youth group behind her. I told her to think about what she is doing and and that she has a child with her and to act like an adult, that didn't happen. Then wanted to tell my boss that I pushed her. Oh well I guess it is time to start looking for another job since I do so much extra and it seems to bite me.

Pray today is a better day!

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Jess -

Those are awful numbers, get him on some strict diet, I know how hard that is to do. But he has what we call hypercholesterolemia, sugar is off the charts, I have seen worst, but yea insulin should be on the agenda. Get him to control it, he is looking at a cardiac arrest with numbers like this. Tell him to at least see the doctor and get some medication and than slowly change the diet. Little changes, nothing drastic too soon or he will go back to his old ways. Good luck and see if you can't get him to walk a little everyday, that will do wonders with the sugar.

Exams, I have just one thing left to do, it is my Macro project, PAIN IN THE A%$!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pray for me. :wacko:

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

:luv:

Good Tuesday afternoon! Hope all is well! It is another beautiful mild day here and I am loving it!

Angelina- hope you have a better day! I have "been there" with people accusing me of something that was nothing like they stated. Very frustrating. Hang in there. :)

Sherry- Prays are coming your way! :innocent:

Enjoy your day!

ah. the longing....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

here's today's list:

July 14

- 12 (Crime, Drama, Thriller, War)

- American Gladiators: The Original Series - The Battle Begins (Action, Sports, TV)

- Beach Kings (Drama, Sports)

- The Edge of Love (Drama, Romance, War)

- For All Mankind (Documentary)

- Grey Gardens (Drama, TV)

- The Horsemen (Drama, Horror, Mystery, Thriller)

- The Human Condition (Drama, History, War)

- Leverage: The 1st Season (Crime, Drama, Thriller, TV)

- Mad Men: Season Two (Drama, TV)

- Ni Hao Kai-Lan: Kai-Lan's Great Trip to China! (Animation, Family, TV)

- Rec (Horror)

- The State: The Complete Series (Comedy, TV)

- Tracey Takes On... The Complete & Final Seasons (Comedy, TV)

- Van Wilder: Freshman Year (Unrated) (Comedy)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
:luv:

Good Tuesday afternoon! Hope all is well! It is another beautiful mild day here and I am loving it!

Angelina- hope you have a better day! I have "been there" with people accusing me of something that was nothing like they stated. Very frustrating. Hang in there. :)

Sherry- Prays are coming your way! :innocent:

Enjoy your day!

Yes, it is perfect!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Timeline
here's today's list:

July 14

- 12 (Crime, Drama, Thriller, War)

- American Gladiators: The Original Series - The Battle Begins (Action, Sports, TV)

- Beach Kings (Drama, Sports)

- The Edge of Love (Drama, Romance, War)

- For All Mankind (Documentary)

- Grey Gardens (Drama, TV)

- The Horsemen (Drama, Horror, Mystery, Thriller)

- The Human Condition (Drama, History, War)

- Leverage: The 1st Season (Crime, Drama, Thriller, TV)

- Mad Men: Season Two (Drama, TV)

- Ni Hao Kai-Lan: Kai-Lan's Great Trip to China! (Animation, Family, TV)

- Rec (Horror) - The State: The Complete Series (Comedy, TV)

- Tracey Takes On... The Complete & Final Seasons (Comedy, TV)

- Van Wilder: Freshman Year (Unrated) (Comedy)

:dance: Ni Hao! :dance: (omg, i really need to stop watching noggin but Kai-lan is so cute! :lol::unsure: )

Happy Tuesday everyone.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Jess -

Those are awful numbers, get him on some strict diet, I know how hard that is to do. But he has what we call hypercholesterolemia, sugar is off the charts, I have seen worst, but yea insulin should be on the agenda. Get him to control it, he is looking at a cardiac arrest with numbers like this. Tell him to at least see the doctor and get some medication and than slowly change the diet. Little changes, nothing drastic too soon or he will go back to his old ways. Good luck and see if you can't get him to walk a little everyday, that will do wonders with the sugar.

One of my patients came in with blood sugar over 1000 :blink::o

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Really he wants to blame someone and the wall comes to him and he has no one but himself. he needs to get his act together he is almost 40yrs old. he had never been put on insulin and told me tonight he will refuse it. really hes stubborn!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I finally got some sleep and even Waleed said the a/c helps him sleep better but we woke up when the power went out and the room started to get hot again. Sometimes the electricity goes out here but comes back on after awhile. Now I get why they have gas stoves run on tanks so that even if the power goes out they can still cook.

I thought I'd share some of what we ate today.

A picture of our eastern sweets Waleed brought back from Cairo:

001.jpg

And what I made from what we had left in the fridge:

002.jpg

That's rice, chicken, boiled eggs, grapes, apple, and my version of fresh vegetable soup; it's just carrots, potato, onions, water, soup broth, salt and pepper. Dang I just realized I forgot the lemon.

He told me to give him a list of the things he needs to get now for food and all I can think of is ingredients for stir fry and kabob.

Any ideas?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good Tuesday everyone! It's officially Wednesday now in Cairo but thought I'd pop up and say hello to you all. I haven't been on VJ for a week or so. I hope everyone is doing well and you all have/had a good day.

My day was quite good. I woke up late and just went to work and just went back home and had dinner, but I've been online with John on my cellphone almost the whole day. My cousin's wedding was the night before, and it was amazing. She looked very very beautiful and everyone was happy for her and her groom. She still wore hijab and very light make up and looked lovely. I actually now have an idea about how I want my wedding veil to look like :).. And almost everybody danced like crazy lol, there was a belly dancing fever.. A few guys were dancing even better than girls :wacko:.. I did not really dance but enjoyed my feet fast right and left on the Lebanese debka beat. Ah, it was a really nice day. :)

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Timeline
Really he wants to blame someone and the wall comes to him and he has no one but himself. he needs to get his act together he is almost 40yrs old. he had never been put on insulin and told me tonight he will refuse it. really hes stubborn!

Refuse insulin? well, that's a fantastic way to go blind, have a heart attack, have to have your limbs amputated and eventually die.

ETA: Obviously my therapeutic communication needs some work :P

Edited by amysaid

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Refuse insulin? well, that's a fantastic way to go blind, have a heart attack, have to have your limbs amputated and eventually die.

Yes yes i know all of these things my grandfather was diabetic as was my father. i am hoping the doctor can talk some sense into him on Thursday but i dont have much hope with the doctors over here.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

Yes yes i know all of these things my grandfather was diabetic as was my father. i am hoping the doctor can talk some sense into him on Thursday but i dont have much hope with the doctors over here.

i hope so too!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.