2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

On july 2,2009 i got a email saying i got a rfe.So, i looked at my paperwork and saw i forgot to check a box for a question.So,i overnight sent a new i-129f.With everything checked.I still havent gotten the rfe in the mail yet.But i just got this in email.

Application Type: I129F , PETITION FOR FIANCE(E)

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing

has resumed.

On July 10, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will

notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If

you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to

receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we

received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are

standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case

you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This

case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check

processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process

your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Does this mean i guessed and sent the right information?Funny thing about it, they got my updated i-129f on july 6th,2009.So, should i just ignore the rfe i will get in the mail,since i got this email?

I find it amazing how slow it takes for them to send mail and update things.They said they sent the rfe on July 2,2009.Are they using bubba's mule to drop off mail?

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-01-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-01-30

I-129F RFE(s) : 7-2-2009(dont know what it is,have to wait on mail)

RFE Reply(s) : 7-10-2009(never got rfe but my case is resumed,got lucky and sent correct stuff)

I-129F NOA2 : 8-14-2009

NVC Received : 8-21-2009

NVC Left : 8-25-2009

Consulate Received : 9-2-2009

med exam : 9-15-2009(passed 9-16-2009)

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 9-23-2009(passed WOOHOOO)

Visa Received : 9-26-2009

US Entry :10-6-2009

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Chicago,Il

Date Filed : 2009-11-05

NOA Date : 2009-11-10

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2009-27-11

AOS Transfer** : 2009-08-12

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved : 2010-1-08

Got I551 Stamp :

Greencard Received: 2010-1-14

Comments :

Presumptively, your sending a new petition with everything corrected, you did preempt the post mail from them which should have contained the specific detail for their request. Just wait it out still and expect it to come, as it would surely do albeit very slow. Your NOA2 will come soon.

Life is beautiful!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.