patita

CR-1 Interview Review - Poland, Warsaw

10 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I had my interview yesterday and i still cant believe that everything went fine :dancing:

Questions I was asked by the CO :

- when did we meet for the first time ?

- when did we become close ?

- when was the last time we have seen each other in person ?

- how ofter we talk ? CO was surprised when i said everyday! wink.gif

- he asked for pictures, and he noticed that i have few postcards and asked for them as well

- when am i planning to come back ?

I was joking with the CO if it was hard for him to learn polish - he said very hard and he was laughing smile.gif

No questions regarding visa extension or similar stuff!

Then he gave me DHL packet number - and told me to wait up to 5 days to get my passport back.

However, I didnt get anything from him - I read something about PINK SLIPS that they give and I didnt get anything.

Iknow you will make it... Congrats and welcome to america!!!

USCIS Took 5 months for me (too long)

I-130 Sent : 2008-09-02

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-09-08

I-129F Sent :

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-09-23

I-129F RFE(s) : 2009-02-05

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-02-06

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-02-10

G325A sent to USCIS- 2009- 02-05

G325A received by USCIS- 2009- 02-06

I-130 Approval : 2009-02-10

I130 and I129 F APPROVED AT THE SAME TIME

NVC Took almost 4 months

02/23/2009- NVC Received and case number assigned (Oh! God is great!)

02/26/09- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

03/03/09- Emailed DS3032 (using Jame's shortcut)

03/06/09- Mailed DS3032 via DHL

03/11/09- DHL arrived at NVC- 2009-03-09, DS-3032 E-Mail accepted

03/15/09-Paid I-864 Bill, Receive I-864 Package

03/16/09 -IV Bill generated

03/16/09- Received IV Bill

03/17/2009-Paid IV Bill

05/10/09- Returned Completed I-864

5/18/09- RFE received for DS230/ Sent response through DHL from PI

05/20-05/21/09- Early medical- passed

5/22/09- RFE received for AOS package (wooo..grr))

5/27/09- AOS response overnight to NVC

5/28/09- NVC received checklist (Ds230) as per AVR/ under REVIEW

6/02/09- I-1864 RFE was entered into the system- Review begins

6/05/09- NVC website log-in failed

06/08/09- case completed (per operator/US time) 6/9/09- PH time ..yeah! :-)

06/09/09- interview date assigned (through email)

07/28/09- Cr1 interview date (APPROVED)

07/30/09-Visa Received

08/07/09- US Entry : POE: LAX

08/08/09- Arrival to destination

08/20/09- Permanent card received

10/13/09- SSN received

Hi ! Congrats !!! Half of the journey is done ;-) I had my interview in Warsaw Dec 08 and got slightly different questions but the interview was very nice ( I was stressed though) . Get packing ! Good luck !!!

thank you guys but now i freak out cuz im not sure if they were supposed to give me something or not :/ hmm

Easy! When I was there in Dec ( K-1 ) he gave me only a receipt and 1 sheet of paper with some general information on fiancee visa and that UPS nr probably. don't worry, they know what o do and you will be fine!

Timeline
thank you guys but now i freak out cuz im not sure if they were supposed to give me something or not :/ hmm

Easy! When I was there in Dec ( K-1 ) he gave me only a receipt and 1 sheet of paper with some general information on fiancee visa and that UPS nr probably. don't worry, they know what o do and you will be fine!

Thanks Ania!

I checked DHL website and it says that this package doesn't exist. so I called DHL - they told me that it was sent to me on Friday evening and I should get it by Monday!

Gosh! I cant wait! I tried to reschedule my departure for 7/23 but Orbitz says that there is no availability in my class until 8/14 (I purchased my ticket last year for 8/14/2009 ) And the fist available is Business Class and the rate difference is huuuuuuge :) so I guess 5 more weeks to go........ bummer!

IM SO HAPPY!

thank you guys!

I checked DHL website and it says that this package doesn't exist. so I called DHL - they told me that it was sent to me on Friday evening and I should get it by Monday!

Gosh! I cant wait! I tried to reschedule my departure for 7/23 but Orbitz says that there is no availability in my class until 8/14 (I purchased my ticket last year for 8/14/2009 ) And the fist available is Business Class and the rate difference is huuuuuuge :) so I guess 5 more weeks to go........ bummer!

IM SO HAPPY!

thank you guys!

On Monday you will get your visa and you will be free to go !

Well, you have one month... It will pass quickly and you will be together soon! ( you are probably ready to go as soon as you have your passport back!).

Are you packed? Where in the US will you guys live?

Have a good, relaxing weekend!

Ania

Timeline

On Monday you will get your visa and you will be free to go !

Well, you have one month... It will pass quickly and you will be together soon! ( you are probably ready to go as soon as you have your passport back!).

Are you packed? Where in the US will you guys live?

Have a good, relaxing weekend!

Ania

I am ready right now ! hahaha!

Im not packed though! :)

We live in San Diego area. you guys?

I am counting days :)

Have a good one Ania!

P.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Thanks Ania!

IM SO HAPPY!

thank you guys!

First off, Congratulations... Second, I am not sure where you are in Poland... But I have found it much, much cheaper to fly from Berlin, I hope that helps but if not... Congratulations just the same! Good Luck!!!

Richard

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.