Mike's Lucy

San Francisco for honeymoon

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Great place...

I am sure you will enjoy the view .... those Guys walking funny and holding hands.... :devil::whistle:

Joking aside...have a nice trip

In Castro District? These guys also hang out in Guerneville by the Russian River. :lol:

How I am supposed to know....I was there only once...and I got LOST :rofl:

Great place...

I am sure you will enjoy the view .... those Guys walking funny and holding hands.... :devil::whistle:

In Castro District? These guys also hang out in Guerneville by the Russian River. :lol:

Never been to Castro District. I'm sure I will get lost too. The crazy drivers are in San Francisco. :lol:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Great place...

Hey Eros, ain't I seen you holdin' hands with another guy waitin' for the BART train at the Embarcadero station?

Seriously, to the topic starter, you oughta drive down the coast on Highway 1 from the city all the way down to Monterey. Enjoy your visit to Monterey and you might want to stop by Inspector Harry Callahan, San Francisco PD, in Carmel and make his day!

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

Oops...did I say that you would find Chicken Joy at Chow King? :bonk: Try Jollibees instead.

Also, if you are wanting to stock up on Filipino groceries, there's the Pacific Supermarket in Daly City on Southgate Avenue in Francis Square.

PS...there is a wonderful museum at Golden Gate Park.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Great place...

Hey Eros, ain't I seen you holdin' hands with another guy waitin' for the BART train at the Embarcadero station?

Seriously, to the topic starter, you oughta drive down the coast on Highway 1 from the city all the way down to Monterey. Enjoy your visit to Monterey and you might want to stop by Inspector Harry Callahan, San Francisco PD, in Carmel and make his day!

I agree with General Lee. The Monterey Peninsula is a must when visiting California. San Francisco's Castro District is where you can find most of the opponents of Prop 8, such as Michael Jackson's ghost, Rosie O'Donnell and Perez Hilton. :star:

Great place...

I agree with General Lee. The Monterey Peninsula is a must when visiting California. San Francisco's Castro District is where you can find most of the opponents of Prop 8, such as Michael Jackson's ghost, Rosie O'Donnell and Perez Hilton. :star:

Wow...I didn't realize that so many people live in the Castro District! 6,401,482 Californians voted against Proposition 8. If "most" of them live in the Castro District, that's more than the entire population of SF. :star:

Great place...

:lol: Do you think Michael Jackson's ghost is still hanging out there? :lol:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: Timeline
Great place...

LMAO....

I was waiting for your answer LEE......

It is my fault if the MOSCONE center is near the Enmbarcero station :devil: .....it has been so long ago :wacko:

Anyway...drive around you will enjoy SF..after all :star:

Edited by ErosandSally

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.