Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ells..i am american and i don't understand that ish.. that is the craziest thing.. my coworker buys her pets xmas presents, cries if somebody pet dies and everything omg.. i am not a pet lover as u can see..

I don't understand the extremes either and I have a girlfriend who has gone a little off her rocker and it seems more pronounced ever since she adopted a dog that looks just like the one in the bathing suit picture! I love animals and I will cry once in a while if I hear a sad pet dying story (cause I can relate some to my own....damn, if I didn't bawl over losing a pet rat!) but an animal is still an animal!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kk..when yuh have a real pickney yuh wi get bathing suit..right now yuh mussi mad

:rofl: That is one thing that doesn't make sense to people from other countries....how us crazy Americans act so silly with our pets and spoil them. Lehi just saw a chihuahua in a sweater the other day and went like this :blink::blink: ...."mi rahtid!"

:rofl:

I don't get that ish either :blink:

Waiting to hear about why mi fi back the truck up! :help:

Timeline
It sounds like you are prepared to share him with his FIANCE when you say "she is going to have to get use to me". So play your role as the woman on the side or get some dignity and step. It seems to me that you do not care if he continues to live with his FIANCE as long as you feel like you are his #1. I think you need to leave this man alone and let his fiance do with him what she will. She has EVERY RIGHT to lash out upon finding out the man who she wants to spend her life with has a side creep. You seem pretty content with your position as the home wrecker. If he really wanted to be with you he would NOT have BOUGHT A RING FOR SOMEONE ELSE. And to answer your question HE IS HER MAN!

Good answer......and I'd have advised the lady to go buy the book, 'He's Just Not That Into You'!! :yes::yes:

A Jamaican woman tried that with me in a restroom @ M'ville. I do not tolerate disrespect or rudeness very well. She tried to walk in the stall even after I said "Excuse me...I was waiting on the next stall." She kissed teeth and the next thing she knew I was in the stall with her. I said I guess we will both relieve ourselves at the same time, and started pulling my shorts down. She moved out of the stall because in my mind, my pee was going in the toilet or her lap...it didn't matter to me. I know she thought I was crazy as heck...but you have the same thing I have...so I wasn't embarrassed in the slightest.

:rofl: Jawi you are crazy (in a good way)! :yes::thumbs:

I can give you a funny stalker story - One of my friends has the Jamaican man who calls her - he'll call at 5 am, 8 times in a row - all hours of the day and night - She has NO clue who he is, the calls started after a trip she made in March - she doesn't remember giving her # to anyone, she's had friends of ours that were with her that whole trip listen to the message, they don't know who he is - she has told him that she doesn't have a clue of who he is, or remember giving anyone her number and stop calling - He still calls her multiple times a day -

I met another JA man on the same trip I met Lehi. I talked to both of them at the same time for a while (just talked....HONEST!) after I returned home & had never done anything physical with either of them when we met. It only took a couple weeks for his psycho side to come out and I cut ties quickly and chose the right man. He was crazy like that with the calling though....over and over and any time of day. He finally quit but will resurface every 6 months or so just to tell me he has a new # which I promptly block! What is up with that?? I wonder how bad it would've been if we'd gotten errr....umm...'physical'! :whistle::innocent:

I'm heading to New Orleans this weekend to visit the family. I'll possibly check out the free Essence Fest events on Saturday, but I mainly want to get all the New Orleans stuff that isn't available in Houston: drive-thru daiquiri shops, Loretta's pralines, snowballs (taste better than snowcones), and more that I can't think of. I'm just sad that I didn't make it to New O during crawfish season. Crawfish cost a grip in Houston compared to New O.

CAN I COME?? The pralines & snowballs sound yummy too but based on a daquiri shop alone, I want to go!! :P

Timeline

Was that a reply from my comment? :whistle: If so, no reference to any of my VJ sisters....I've had a couple girlfriends that have REALLY taken to him already & I haven't really had to do anything but I'm making it clear HE'S MINE! I just show them by giving him lots of hugs & kisses! :yes:

Night Quana! Have a good weekend and go see (or make...hee har har!) some big fireworks with Roger!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline
U is and you know it!!!! I guess we'll be here all night long zeen cause I anent going no where... Well until 5:00.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::yes::lol:

Hi everyone:

Steve and I were approved on June 30th! YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEE and I was right here in Jamaica when I found out! Thank you lord!

Congrats Mstee!

Congratulations Ms. Tee (I missed it earlier sorry)

I also have a HUGE problem with women tossing their hair in my face. I have quite rudely shoved many a woman in the club for doing it...especially if they see me standing in my spot and they use it as a way to clear more space for themselves. A Jamaican man tried to call me on it once because I shoved his girl. I calmly told him...toss your hair in my face and you will get shoved too. I put my open palm up in his face when he started cussing badwud and told him tuh suck im modda. My friends pulled me away. LOL

Oh, I HATE that - I have threatened many a time to carry scissors with me - or lit a cigarette and held it so that the swinging hair would hit it. My friend and I were out one night, years ago, on Block Island with our friends - this girl came and stood ON TOP of my friend - she moved, no matter what she did the girl kept banging into her - So I switched spots with her and locked my stance - The girl banged into me, then got up in my face about how I pushed her, and I ruined her honeymoon, .,...... she kept stepping closer - I just stood my ground and kept quietly saying "You need to back up" = she was yelling and screaming about how I should apologize for ruining her honeymoon - I looked at her man and told him that I was sorry he was on his honeymoon with that, and did he really know what he got into? She kept going and going - the bouncer came over and threw her out.

OOO I like the cigarette idea Sus...a lighter will do the same thing. :devil::devil::thumbs: When I go to the club, I always try to find a spot with an opening...I do not like invading people's spaces...even at a jammed pack club. I also understand that you have to make room for people...but I'm only going to move so much especially with people standing right against my butt. Toss your hair in my face...you may get shoved or my fist tangled in it. LOL...it is a pet peeve that just sets me off.

Don't mess with Sus and especially not Jawi! LOL! :no::no: I have those same kinda pet peeves though...I've shoved people in concerts who couldn't keep their flailing arms to their space and kept infringing on my head space where I felt like I had to duck their swinging limbs! I give them a verbal warning or two but after a few too many times, it's going to get ugly! Then they get all surprised like "WHOA MAN, THIS IS A REGGAE CONCERT...CHILL OUT!" And then I have to get even more ignorant on them and let them know that just because it's a reggae show doesn't mean I have to put up with inconsiderate a$$holes! And they still look at me like I'm in the wrong but at least at that point I don't have to duck or sidestep them for the rest of the night! I try to be peaceful and nice but sometimes the monster just comes out! :girlwerewolf2xn:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
BUNZ! What are you still doing here??? Where is he??

flight delayed

don't even know when its gonna be leaving

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
I'M SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS F#CKERY WITH SOMEONE

IT WASN'T FAIR TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF

THAT'S A CAKE BTW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9MrCLXq5ubs/Skqt...ils_on_cake.jpg

*edited in cash i unknowingly violate any tos

I'm not offended but that was still just R-O-N-G ...RONG! :devil::yes::huh::no::lol:

Does anyone else pack their husband clothes....? shheez every time we go away he ask me to pack then we get there he sharing the suitcase asking why I didnt pack this or that I am like if you want it then you should have pack yourself!

YES and I get the same thing...."why didn't you....?" and I have to answer the same way. How am I supposed to know every little thing he wanted to bring??

Good night yardies! I'm still at work to catch up here and pay my bills (which I didn't end up doing.... :whistle::whistle: ) & mister will be calling any moment to ask when the heck I'm coming home so I better go. Chat at you all tomorrow!

Still at work that late! I hope your drive home isn't long.

Wow, that looked later than it was....it was only 9:00 my time when I left...I hopped on the bus and was home 30 minutes later! :ot2:

Email I got this am!

DUE TO THE FACT THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS MADE MOSTLY OF PLASTIC, THEY ARE GOING TO CREMATE HIM AND MELT HIM INTO LEGOS, SO CHILDREN CAN PLAY WITH HIM FOR A CHANGE

Okay, that too was just R-O-N-G ... RONG!! :lol::lol:

@ Irie:luv: yea i'm in JA

:) I just can't keep everything straight. I swear do all you ladies keep notes?

Sometimes I do! In fact, just wait till I do my recap of the last six weeks that I missed and had to catch up on! :yes:

Ha!!! you got that right....my husband is all up in the neighbors business. telling me all about their comings and goings and who is over there and all type a #######. i'm like...getta outta dem people business!

LOL Finesse my Hubby too, he says he is watching the block :blink: :blink: He gives me a rundown during the day about what is going on.

Apparently he wasn't watching early enough because my neighbor Mrs Bootsy the Cat Dr. told me she was Block Watching @ 6:00 in the morning and she saw our neighbor ( who is Batty) go door to door and dig up peoples flowers including mine and ran to his backyard with them. Then had the nerve to run to the next block down and do the same thing!

Well needless to say I am hotter thank fish grease smiley-angry021.gifbecause this was a neighbor I actually considered a friend and he calls the house all the time and is now friends with my Husband and now he is pissed talking bout BULLET BULLET.

Now yall know my relationship with my flowers and these happened to be lilies in the front but my now I have noticed a few cannas missing in my rear tropical garden so now its WAR smiley-violent045.gif! Hubby and I are planing our strategic maneuvers to infiltrate his yard on a recon mission for my plants!

WTH????? That guy really is nuts! Someone should videotape him doing that early in the morning, have the neighbors over for a little 'meeting' to view it for themselves and then send him a copy and let him know everyone is on to him! :lol:

Timeline

Was that a reply from my comment? :whistle: If so, no reference to any of my VJ sisters....I've had a couple girlfriends that have REALLY taken to him already & I haven't really had to do anything but I'm making it clear HE'S MINE! I just show them by giving him lots of hugs & kisses! :yes:

Oh, ok. I also wondered if that was directed at anyone on VJ.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Back to the agruement (hahaha hubby says this when we are debating or him telling me a story), WTH is going on that people feel the need to STEAL freaking plants. Are you serious? What has the world come too? I'm sure if he had just asked...you would've shared a plant with him? Damn it!!!

Okay let some fool try to steal my tomatos , hot peppers, and green pepper. It's WAR!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

:lol::lol: That is so funny cause mister just said that last night while we were discussing WHERE to get married. Yep, still HAVEN'T figured that part out yet....we need to quick since I need to set a date. Right now though I'm thinking 08/08/09. I wanted to do it next weekend cause 7/11 is kinda funny to me but that's not enough time. Anyway, I thought the 'back to the argument' thing was funny too and hadn't heard that before!

;) Ugh der it is I'm speechless (as I wipe my eyes and walk to the mic to make my speech. I have to lift my dress to walk up the steps.) I want to thank all my fellow yardies for making this possible.. With out you all there would be no heart. I truly thank Jah for making this possible and my manager for minding her business so I could be on the internet instead of working. Buck Buck!!!!!

(L)

:rofl::rofl:

smiley-dance006.gif

Okay, that smiley made me laugh too! :yes::lol:

I LOVE this Tarrus song! :yes::luv::dance::thumbs:

;) Ugh der it is I'm speechless (as I wipe my eyes and walk to the mic to make my speech. I have to lift my dress to walk up the steps.) I want to thank all my fellow yardies for making this possible.. With out you all there would be no heart. I truly thank Jah for making this possible and my manager for minding her business so I could be on the internet instead of working. Buck Buck!!!!!

(L)

You need prayer....wat a speech

LOL @ Lawny too! :lol:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Night Quana! Have a good weekend and go see (or make...hee har har!) some big fireworks with Roger!

Ohhhhh... okay...

I thought you were saying he was not "all that" :blink:

You better show those friends what's right... :angry:

Timeline
And so it begins again............................

flying-cat-fight1.jpg

BOAL!! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: (That was a really beautiful video though!)

Okay I like the the No time to Linger song...but who is that...he looks scary... :o:ph34r:

KK, how can you not know Terry Linen and make fun of the man???? Sacrilege!!

I like those songs too but I didn't know who he was either and he did look a little freaky in that video to me too!

My chair is vibrating

:blink::blink::blink::huh:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.