Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Roxie! Congrats :thumbs:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ya'll.

Just got a message - Roxie and hubby are APPROVED :dance:

congrats roxie

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
:ot:

some of you might know of issues I have had with my teenage son (seems to be going around) so he is going to live with his auntie and uncle in Louisiana..... BUT GET THIS... The principal of the school told me today that they will only allow him to go there if I give up custody to my SIL and BIL! I said that I have signed to have them have temporary guadianship but he said NOT GOOD ENOUGH! #######??? this is a public school... anybody heard of such a thing b4?

Thanks

:ot2:

So Jamerican you still moving forward with your move to JA?? Dat's what's up!!! As far as signing ova custody I wouldn't be with that not for a short amount of time. Girl I say go over his head to his boss it sounds like he's talking with a vengeance

Thanks mstee, dada, kimmy, quanna and whomever else replied to my distress signal. Yes Dada I am ticketed to leave on 08/12...AND STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY RETURN TICKETS!!! It looks more like an extended stay instead of a move but still the same...at minimum a month. The next few days will be hellish for me crazy busy. I am a working as a vendor at the local(2 hrs away) Reggae fest this weekend, my son is playing in a golf tournament til friday...I return to spend the evening with him and then take him to the airport Saturday morning then head back down to the festival....I come back from the fest to have 24 hours before we(my daug and I) leave for JA! So, I need to go ahead and get my return tkt huh???

Jawi...I tried to text you today cause along with all this...you were heavy on my heart and mind...couldn't understand why the text wouldn't send so I tried to call you...then got an error message...I saved your number in my phone missing one digit! I will correct that and try and check on you over the next few days....just want you to know you are in my thoughts :)

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

some of you might know of issues I have had with my teenage son (seems to be going around) so he is going to live with his auntie and uncle in Louisiana..... BUT GET THIS... The principal of the school told me today that they will only allow him to go there if I give up custody to my SIL and BIL! I said that I have signed to have them have temporary guadianship but he said NOT GOOD ENOUGH! #######??? this is a public school... anybody heard of such a thing b4?

Thanks

So Jamerican you still moving forward with your move to JA?? Dat's what's up!!! As far as signing ova custody I wouldn't be with that not for a short amount of time. Girl I say go over his head to his boss it sounds like he's talking with a vengeance

Thanks mstee, dada, kimmy, quanna and whomever else replied to my distress signal. Yes Dada I am ticketed to leave on 08/12...AND STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY RETURN TICKETS!!! It looks more like an extended stay instead of a move but still the same...at minimum a month. The next few days will be hellish for me crazy busy. I am a working as a vendor at the local(2 hrs away) Reggae fest this weekend, my son is playing in a golf tournament til friday...I return to spend the evening with him and then take him to the airport Saturday morning then head back down to the festival....I come back from the fest to have 24 hours before we(my daug and I) leave for JA! So, I need to go ahead and get my return tkt huh???

Jawi...I tried to text you today cause along with all this...you were heavy on my heart and mind...couldn't understand why the text wouldn't send so I tried to call you...then got an error message...I saved your number in my phone missing one digit! I will correct that and try and check on you over the next few days....just want you to know you are in my thoughts :)

I hope you make out good sis, the school system is a trip and I will be entering all the madness in a few years.

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone. Im taking a "mental" health day, hehe to go to the beach wit my girl! I will check on everyone when I return...Yall are in my thoughts and prayers!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

jawi~ i have no words to make you feel better, i have no great ideas to solve your problems... i just feel your frustration and tiredness.

please know if i could take away any of this physical or emotional pain- i would in a heartbeat!!!!

you are not alone, please know this. love and light

you can vent to me anytime- know this

roxie~ congrats on the approval! :thumbs:

~~~happy independence day!~~~

oooh i cant wait- at the cafeteria for work it's going to be all jamaican food!

there is a big celebration tonight at one of the clubs, im going out :devil:

should be a good time

:star: justice, truth be ours forever, jamaica, land we loooooooooooove. ... :star:

Timeline
Bunz im here im in the same time zone as u so it's not that late lol... so tomorrow is a holiday what do ppl usually do?? i know saturday im going to ATI!!!!! yeah boy hey this was suppose to be a non party trip oh welllsss

girl you came the wrong time if you wanted non-party

lol

but you will thoroughly enjoy ati

as far as today is concerned, ppl usually relax

its not what it used to be with all the cultural fairs and events

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Did she win??

U what Nat for some reson I really have a good feeling about you and Steven. I think you two are actually going to work out good.

It's not over yet. I think that was a fundraiser party to get people to vote. Tomorrow we find out if she makes it to the Top 6. I checked out Digicel's Rising Stars website yesterday and saw that the top 3 get some sort of prizes.

I think we will too. One thing I really like about Steven is that he has a good example of a marriage. His parents have been together for a long time. They pretty much never separate since they live together and work together. They're best friends and I love that Steven picked up on that and wants the same thing. That was one of the major problems in my last relationship: the guy felt like a wife is the at-home friend, and the fellahs are the away-from home friends. I didn't like that at all.

Yay, Bunz for getting on Facebook! As far as tearful goodbye's, I was kinda glad that last week they were giving me such a hard time with my boarding pass at the airport... it gave me something to focus on instead of being sad that I was leaving.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Yay, Bunz for getting on Facebook! As far as tearful goodbye's, I was kinda glad that last week they were giving me such a hard time with my boarding pass at the airport... it gave me something to focus on instead of being sad that I was leaving.

there was a time when i could not hug and say goodbye at the airport. it had to be just a nod of the head and i had to turn around quickly and walk away or else i would burst into tears

but i have gotten MUCH better. i can now hug and maybe kiss, maybe. i'm not big on pda though

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Good morning everyone hope everyone is having great day and day

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Morning, All!

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone. Im taking a "mental" health day, hehe to go to the beach wit my girl! I will check on everyone when I return...Yall are in my thoughts and prayers!

I used to take mental health days in high school a lot. We had to have our parents sign a letter stating why we were absent. My reason was "for mental recuperation."

They're talking about Paula's quitting American Idol. Turns out she was getting about 2 million, Ryan Seacrest, 15, and Simon, 36. She asked for 12 but they wouldn't give it to her so she quit. I can understand why.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE pda.. and thankfully so does he

:devil:

mawning massive!!!

hope everybody had a wonderful evening and lets make it a good thursday..

jawi.. i understand now.. u just wanna let it out.. well let i out then.. afterwards just remember to keep His promises on ur heart..

one more day to the weekend.. which i will be working oh well and my youngest start skool on monday.. this morning roger taking her to get all beautified, normally i would have to take off from work or do it at some awful time in between work, YAYYY for having a helping hand..

Timeline

Thanks

thats crazy i never heard of that i have kept my godkids for school years and never had a problem ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Morning Peeps :whistle:

One thing I really like about Steven is that he has a good example of a marriage. His parents have been together for a long time. They pretty much never separate since they live together and work together. They're best friends and I love that Steven picked up on that and wants the same thing.

I am sooooo feeling this Nat!

It is one of the things that we talk about a lot.

Both of our parents were very much in love and I think the added loss of our Mothers so young makes us really appreciate the love and friendship we have.

Nothing comes above your spouse, nothing.

It is one of the main themes in the Love Dare and we take it seriously.

God is good (L)

Alright I am off to work for the first time this week :wacko:

See ya'll on the flip side....

Timeline
boredom and restlessness i guess

U neva told us or did I miss it how the ending with your hubby went. U weren't at the airport doing a Lawny were you?? Speaking of Lawny she leaves in te AM right? I hope she has a good trip and her grandmom bounces back. I know she'll be so happy to see her.

lmao

nah i did the lawny before we went to the airport

i snuggled up beside him and woke him up with my tears rolling down his shoulder and asked him to take me with him or just stay with me and keep me company

Bunz - u'll be here in no time.

Is he planning to go to the interview with you?

DaDa - so who's the new man?

We'll actually he's a blast from the past. Someone I dated in my teens and I broke up with him. Well not on purpose but we were teenagers and we been together for three years but I started smelling myself did some ish we broke up and now after all this time I ran into his cousin who gave him my number and we have been chilling together here and there lately. Its cool nothing I'm rushing into just chilling and seeing where this goes.

U know what's weird and kind of scary though? He remembers everything and I mean everything about when we dated. We had a bet ova what I wore to my high school graduation. I told him I wore black and white he told me I wore tan described my outfit to the T and I swore up and down I had on black and white well I went ova my moms house to pull out the pictures and HOLY HECK BATMAN I was wearing tan.... I mean the man can tell you what we did when we did it and what I said where we went and you ladies know I have a good memory so for him to out beat me and remember stuff I cant I'm like ummm is it a good thing or bad? Like does he remember this stuff because he loved me back then and cherished our time together or is he out for revenge because the way we broke up I hurt him pretty bad? So I'm proceeding with caution on this one. I will say he never brings up what I did to him we talked about it at first but no more. Well actually the first time we were on the phone we talked for a good two hours and then when we hung up he text me “you know you really hurt me you know.” I told him I know but I was young. So we text back and forth I apologized and since then he has never brought it back up so ummm is he ova it or does he have a plan??

He has aged nicely. He works out so he has big arms and a chest to die for. Slanted eyes and very full lips. I will say every time I see him walking I’m like DAMN he looks nice but I don’t let him know I'm thinking that. The man has the hole package expect............ take a guess......... THE ACCENT!!!

I think I'm like Honey I'm going back to JA.... Shoot one flop anent stopping my show or maybe another island but I need a man that when he talks I wanna be like wah yuh sey?? American men are fun and there helping me pass the time but I still can't get into them like that.....Call me crazy but I'm fi real!!!!

umm, so who is on fb?

yea he's planning on coming with me

I'm on there!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.