SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada - So that's all the info she could offer. Does she know what happened?

On onodda note..what mek dem nat jon VJ.com? If dem ave Yaad man.....

Because he's not truly her man just yet. She's waitng for him to be her man once he leaves his wife who he married to come to the states.. Oops I know Quana is going to be vexed wid me let me shut up... See KK you're getting me in trouble. :unsure:

Well DaDa this was for your benefit in the long run

this has saved you alot of heartache, though you were emotionally hurt before

but think of all the drama you have saved and at least you know now what happened and u can put closure to it

True dat!!! I'm good but it just still seeems so weird...So unlike him but hey money does change people.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Part IV

So I asked the girl why she didn’t ever say anything. She said she felt like it was my co-workers place to tell me because she knows my co-worker knew plus it was such a sticky situation and no one wanted to be the bearer of bad news but I’m saying instead you just let me go crazy and not say anything? I mean with her man C calling her to tell her that A was laughing behind my back at me going crazy and you knew the situation you never thought to tell me?? Wow

Now what I was telling Quana was I feel like our e-mail buddy should have told me. Quana feels she was trying to stick with her man but still I think she should have said something. Maybe not tell me the whole story but tell me something. This is why I said I don’t consider her a friend and I keep her at arms length.

And too think the brother knew and was laughing at me going crazy. I guess him and his brother found it funny. I was wondering why after I told him I couldn’t go any further with him he started calling me I guess he knew I was dumped but I still refuse to give him any play so he needs to quit.

But get this the brother A that was laughing at me behind my back he thinks my co worker is coming down next week to marry his rass. Likkle does he know she’s not! She never even bought a plane ticket so next week when he calls my phone looking for her I’m going to be like no I haven’t heard from her…..Oh and my co-worker swears A never told her anything he always said Roc never answered. Not sure if I believe her or not. We did go in our conf room and call him on the phone and he claims he never talked to Roc but who knows he was real quick to change the subject so I do believe he knows something because they knew I never rented cars and such. Umm I can’t figure out if she did know but who has time to ponder. I just know to watch her too…

The End

now to clear my name LOL.. i don't think it was RIGHT what our friend did.. im just saying, i don't think she meant anything by it..

ive been in the same situation and roger knows any shady stuff he told me about his friend was gonna get back to my friend becuz thats my girl.. thats why he NEVER told me anything :unsure:

he said their business is there business and ours is ours :angry::blush: i love that he not no chatty man sometimes..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Part IV

So I asked the girl why she didn’t ever say anything. She said she felt like it was my co-workers place to tell me because she knows my co-worker knew plus it was such a sticky situation and no one wanted to be the bearer of bad news but I’m saying instead you just let me go crazy and not say anything? I mean with her man C calling her to tell her that A was laughing behind my back at me going crazy and you knew the situation you never thought to tell me?? Wow

Now what I was telling Quana was I feel like our e-mail buddy should have told me. Quana feels she was trying to stick with her man but still I think she should have said something. Maybe not tell me the whole story but tell me something. This is why I said I don’t consider her a friend and I keep her at arms length.

And too think the brother knew and was laughing at me going crazy. I guess him and his brother found it funny. I was wondering why after I told him I couldn’t go any further with him he started calling me I guess he knew I was dumped but I still refuse to give him any play so he needs to quit.

But get this the brother A that was laughing at me behind my back he thinks my co worker is coming down next week to marry his rass. Likkle does he know she’s not! She never even bought a plane ticket so next week when he calls my phone looking for her I’m going to be like no I haven’t heard from her…..Oh and my co-worker swears A never told her anything he always said Roc never answered. Not sure if I believe her or not. We did go in our conf room and call him on the phone and he claims he never talked to Roc but who knows he was real quick to change the subject so I do believe he knows something because they knew I never rented cars and such. Umm I can’t figure out if she did know but who has time to ponder. I just know to watch her too…

The End

Dayummmm see there was absolutely no reason for this to end this way...I guess no matter how old you are some folk just can't be adults! AMAZING .... Dada glad you handling this well....maybe now that you know you can move on fa real!!!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline
an im still try fi walk pon di road wid im heineken

no way!! LOL.. i told roger we can't ride in the car w/ it.. he just hides it like the rest of my friends now LOL..

i actually didn't know that was a rule until last year, not a drinker...

an opened drink

yeah sorry.. an opened drink..

Timeline

DaDa you do not look like the fool in this

because you still have your dignity....AND YOUR MONEY

the rest of them are the ones looking like fools

and at least you know now what type of ppl they are

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Part II

Anyway as you all know me and Quana have a e-mail group outside of you all . Yes I know its hard to believe we talk to other woman..lol

Now try to follow along this is where the story gets tricky.

Someone in our e-mail group messes with another brother of B. So if your following along you know that my co-workers messes with one of B’s brothers A and the e-mail groupie messes with another brother we’ll call him C..lol Well in our e-mails I watch what I say because I always had a feel that what I say gets back to C and she felt the same way about me. In a nut shell the brothers are some exaggerating gossiping guys. So I never really told her about the break up of me and Roc because I didn’t want her to go back and tell C who would tell B for fear they would laugh in my face because I chose Roc over him. So yesterday I announced to the e-mail group for that me and Roc were ova because she told me she broke up C so I figured I didn’t have to worry about him finding out. Well she knocked my socks off she replied back to me, I already knew and probably before you”. :blink:

WELL DAMN! :wow: , now I am hooked on your story what shall we call it...... DADA's had it up to here!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
:ot:

some of you might know of issues I have had with my teenage son (seems to be going around) so he is going to live with his auntie and uncle in Louisiana..... BUT GET THIS... The principal of the school told me today that they will only allow him to go there if I give up custody to my SIL and BIL! I said that I have signed to have them have temporary guadianship but he said NOT GOOD ENOUGH! #######??? this is a public school... anybody heard of such a thing b4?

Thanks

:ot2:

so nuhbady nah go answer di lady question?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Because he's not truly her man just yet. She's waitng for him to be her man once he leaves his wife who he married to come to the states.. Oops I know Quana is going to be vexed wid me let me shut up... See KK you're getting me in trouble. :unsure:

Well DaDa this was for your benefit in the long run

this has saved you alot of heartache, though you were emotionally hurt before

but think of all the drama you have saved and at least you know now what happened and u can put closure to it

True dat!!! I'm good but it just still seeems so weird...So unlike him but hey money does change people.

mi nuh sey nuttin! LOL :unsure:

like ive told dada.. i don't know if i believe it cuz like she said he didn't seem to care much bout money b4 or at least from what she say about him.. (ya nuh send him no benjamins all a while did ya girl??)

so why now??? who cares.. he is sorry for going out like he did whatever the reason!!

some of you might know of issues I have had with my teenage son (seems to be going around) so he is going to live with his auntie and uncle in Louisiana..... BUT GET THIS... The principal of the school told me today that they will only allow him to go there if I give up custody to my SIL and BIL! I said that I have signed to have them have temporary guadianship but he said NOT GOOD ENOUGH! #######??? this is a public school... anybody heard of such a thing b4?

Thanks

i gave my two cents.. we need our teachers marie and shrewdy fi come back..

Part II

Anyway as you all know me and Quana have a e-mail group outside of you all . Yes I know its hard to believe we talk to other woman..lol

Now try to follow along this is where the story gets tricky.

Someone in our e-mail group messes with another brother of B. So if your following along you know that my co-workers messes with one of B’s brothers A and the e-mail groupie messes with another brother we’ll call him C..lol Well in our e-mails I watch what I say because I always had a feel that what I say gets back to C and she felt the same way about me. In a nut shell the brothers are some exaggerating gossiping guys. So I never really told her about the break up of me and Roc because I didn’t want her to go back and tell C who would tell B for fear they would laugh in my face because I chose Roc over him. So yesterday I announced to the e-mail group for that me and Roc were ova because she told me she broke up C so I figured I didn’t have to worry about him finding out. Well she knocked my socks off she replied back to me, I already knew and probably before you”. :blink:

WELL DAMN! :wow: , now I am hooked on your story what shall we call it...... DADA's had it up to here!

as the Yaad turns.. LMAO

Timeline

Thanks

mi did a try but mi couldn't think of any possible reason why the principal can have that authority..he will be residing in this state...all the school need sto do is provide the childs record to the school..not sure what the issue with ur son is jamerican..thats absurd and i've never heard such thing

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Really Dada - how could someone do that? She really thinks he is going to go through it and leave the wife? Is she sending him money? Maybe he is using her for money?

Man that is just messed up. I know of people that this has happened to. It's not a good feeling. :angry:

Mi nah lik ow u frend stay.. :angry:

Part III

So you know I'm like how did you know?

Turns out when I asked the co-workers man A to call Roc he says Roc did answer the phone and told him that he is extremely broke right now and he didn't want me to come because he didn't want me to see him like this plus when I come I never spend any money nor do I rent cars or buy anything. He has also found another woman that spends big money on him so he has decided to roll with her. Wow was all I said and honestly I'm not even mad at Roc for doing it I just wish he would have told me. To let me worry the way I was thinking you were dead in a bush I feel was mean. Even if you picked up the phone and said don't call me anymore bytach or something would have been fine just tell me something. Yes its funny how you threw what we had away for some cash but hey if that's what you want in life do you because I know for a fact she'll never love you the way I did. Hell no I didn't spend money on you or rent cars or send you money. I was going down JA every three freaking months buying airplane tickets so I felt the least you could do was support me while I was there. I mean I brought groceries and put gas in the car and if we did any activities I held it down but yes that's all I'm doing.

I look back at our relationship and say Roc deserves the Oscar and Academy Award for the biggest con artist. He was so good. I look back at the times we had and man did I think we were having fun. He never seemed pressed I guess he just expected me to do and all the times he asked me to come if you knew I wasn’t spending no cash why ask me? I guess he thought eventually I would come around. Poor thing he took off form work and didn’t get paid for his days and well he could have saved us both some time by being honest. I won’t front I do miss because I truly loved him but such is life.

smiley-hug008.gif

****ROC VSC****

I have to admit ..I opted for the option to not see your siggys. Some people umph...PHilly....siggys take up half the page. ((Philly)) but you got on long timeline in your siggy and it's hot pink.

CHO long Kisteet, stop pree mi siggy dem! smiley-taunt013.gif

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.