SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

i swear steve harvey get on my nerves sometimes.. what roles have he taken to dilute the stereotypes??? let them make they money like u making urs baby bugga..

Maybe its the love for Steve in me but I kind of agree with him. When you watch the other shoes don’t get me wrong there is some drama and back stabbing and snobbishness but the ladies seem more subdued. On ATL housewives were cussing and fighting and just loud and going off. We look like angry black woman. Memba I made a comment like wow they are really going at it.

Don’t get me wrong I will continue to watch and I do enjoy it its just seems well over the top compared to the others.

We don't look like angry black women..THEY look like angry black woman. That's what brings the viewer. Point in case why they kick the other lady off...she didn't bring no confrontation. The show is real...but still fake.

Edited by ^KK^

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i swear steve harvey get on my nerves sometimes.. what roles have he taken to dilute the stereotypes??? let them make they money like u making urs baby bugga..

Maybe its the love for Steve in me but I kind of agree with him. When you watch the other shoes don’t get me wrong there is some drama and back stabbing and snobbishness but the ladies seem more subdued. On ATL housewives were cussing and fighting and just loud and going off. We look like angry black woman. Memba I made a comment like wow they are really going at it.

Don’t get me wrong I will continue to watch and I do enjoy it its just seems well over the top compared to the others.

We don't look like angry black women..THEY look like angry black woman. That's what brings the viewer. Point in case why they kick the other lady off...she didn't bring no confrontation. The show is real...but still fake.

kk - u black?

:rofl:

kk - u black?

After all this fishing from sun up to sun down...Right now I am!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

kk - u black?

:rofl::whistle:

kk - u black?

After all this fishing from sun up to sun down...Right now I am!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT SI YAH...STOP ACT LIKE..YUH DID BLACK FROM MAWNING..TELL YUH BOUT DEM CONFUSE BLACK PPL HERE

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

By the way I didn’t know you were back. U didn’t send out a e-mail on how everything went or is that next week??

Oh and I know were not that close but I do think that was wrong to hold out on that info we received yesterday that is why I keep them at arms length.

well i havent watched it so i guess i cant' really make an informed opinion..and it might be my distaste for steve harvey know it all rass LOL

now on ur other friends off the board.. so it go i guess.. trying to be loyal 2 her man..

Timeline
Has anyone else tried to use Digicel or EZtop this week? Neither of them is working for the past two days :angry:

sorry all mi can say is ush..i really feel for u

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

umm, i'm having a KK or Nat moment here:

KK isn't black?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

KK isn't black?

No, she nat

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

KK isn't black?

No, she nat

so another KK/Nat moment:

how mi see her talking bout growing back her natural hair :unsure:

this is really a blonde moment for me

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
ok..cause hubby did his medical but the kids just have updated regular shots...ok mi a go tell her

It would be a lot cheaper in JA, Kimmy.

why u so quiet jg? late night last night? :devil:

No. Early night in fact, all by myself. You know how when someone is having a really awful week, their whole mood and lack of talking drags you down? I'm experiencing that today.

Trying to do some research and cheer someone up is a full time job some days.

man..they suck u..and then u find urself with issues

Filed: Timeline

KK isn't black?

No, she nat

KK is red'head

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

KK isn't black?

No, she nat

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz my mom is there and the hospital staff know us by name, my grandmother is just ready to give up and go one...she says she's tired.

I know that tired feeling and I haven't lived half as long or experienced half of what she has. Your grandmother is in my prayers...but I'm ready to give up too. I'm not even excited about A coming. I just want out of this pain any way possible. I have enough pills to end it.

Whooo I don't like how this sounds. I know you’re in pain. Lately I have been experiencing the worst back pain and I'm miserable. Its so hard getting out of bed, driving, walking let alone doing laundry and being a mother of four I have no time to not be mobile. Now I know my pain compares nothing to yours but I'm simply saying life does through some punches your way and then my finances are out of control and the list just goes on and on I’m telling you life is throwing me for a loop right now but as hard as it is I'm trying to keep my head up and even though it hurts you have to too Jawi..

Man I need to stay away form VJ I haven’t even met you and I'm getting emotional typing this because I can someone how feel you. I know your repeatedly saying when will it ever end. Your a mother too so I know it’s hard dealing with this for sooo long but I know there is light at the end of the tunnel. U have only two weeks to go so the clock is ticking. I'm really hoping with A coming that will at least provide you some help at home.

Aww Jawi please stay strong and STEP AWAY FROM THE PILLS. Unless you need them.

(In my Madea voice) I would really hate for something to happen to you and the first time we meet it would be me coming to ATL to act a FOOL!!!!! Cuz girl you do something stupid and I'm going to perform....

U been warned!!!!

LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.