SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know Im fairly new to this group but it sounds like we ALL need a group prayer. Im not super religious but I do believe in a higher power (spirituality).

Dear Heavenly Father:

Please pray for our "Yardie" group as we are all going through some trial or tribulaton. Please protect us and guide us in a way that you see fit. We pray for the sick and those who are caretakers of the sick. Bless and protect all of our children and significant others and help us to have a smooth journey at this time in our lives.

In Jesus name I ask this of you....AMEN!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like its just a all around bad monday.

A co worker and myself lost our jobs today... they say they are downsizing.... such is life

The funny thing is that we both just got back off of maternity leave in March.

It will give me the push I need to move out of state anyways so I just look at it as a blessing

Niecy I am sorry girl always remember when a door is closed the Creator opens a window, I know you had plans to move so everything happens for a reason according to the Creator's plan. If you want to talk you know where to find me (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A co worker and myself lost our jobs today... they say they are downsizing.... such is life

The funny thing is that we both just got back off of maternity leave in March.

It will give me the push I need to move out of state anyways so I just look at it as a blessing

That's good you're seeing a positive side of the situation. What states are you considering?

I am looking at going to Florida, since hubby has family there and bunch of connects where a job is concerned

Afternoon Ladies, mi cyaa manage to catch up. Just had a meeting with the Crypt Keeper and the Kingfish. She is nuts and I am drained. Oh well moving on Hey Finesse, Hotlegz Niecy and Newly ( Waving)

Hi Philly

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know Im fairly new to this group but it sounds like we ALL need a group prayer. Im not super religious but I do believe in a higher power (spirituality).

Dear Heavenly Father:

Please pray for our "Yardie" group as we are all going through some trial or tribulaton. Please protect us and guide us in a way that you see fit. We pray for the sick and those who are caretakers of the sick. Bless and protect all of our children and significant others and help us to have a smooth journey at this time in our lives.

Amen.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Filed: Timeline
hey priness..wah gwaan

if yuh use coconut milk and it stay too long it sure will sour..especially if it hot

yea but then that must mean it was cooked from looooooooooooong before

not really, dem cook di rice from 2pm and the reception started after 8pm it was so damn hot on Saturday and I tried to tell her mother that the place need to cool down before dem bring out di food, she no listen...mi mek sure mi no nyam no curry chicken, cause that's the next thing that spoil quick. Where she had the reception the people them turned on the a/c to late...and it was hot and humid out side

Bunz, she Jamaican he's American...but it this way, you know a place got to be hot to melt the icing off one of our wedding cakes...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

a question for the CR1 ppl

how did u send your DS3032 form?

did you (petitioner) send an email

or did the jamaican have to sign it and send it back to you?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

i know...this is sad! :(

someone say something nice....

i caught the last day of the Gap sale for the step-girls book bags..and some $1 plus tanks..tahlia has been miserable all wkend didn't get to do much more

wah gwaan philly..how the boys

Hey Kimmy,

Thanks for asking well this weekend I actually took both boys to Forman Mills to get some end of season goodies. The oldest one and I were talking and joking and laughing like old times but you know there is a barrier there like we are both being careful not to get to close. He is still staying between my Mothers and my Cousin's houses but that is working out great for the summer so he is happy. We did plan to work on my Mother's garden next weekend I pulled a bunch of bananas from my garden and sent them over for him to look after until next weekend so he was happy about our project. My Hubby was over there on Saturday getting his locs done and the both of them had a positive conversation so that is good as well. We are taking things one day at a time...

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
not really, dem cook di rice from 2pm and the reception started after 8pm it was so damn hot on Saturday and I tried to tell her mother that the place need to cool down before dem bring out di food, she no listen...mi mek sure mi no nyam no curry chicken, cause that's the next thing that spoil quick. Where she had the reception the people them turned on the a/c to late...and it was hot and humid out side

Bunz, she Jamaican he's American...but it this way, you know a place got to be hot to melt the icing off one of our wedding cakes...

wow, musta really been hot then

those baby blue dresses must have turned dark blue then in that heat

did u go bouncing down the aisle in your thong tre? lol

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Timeline

is that the agent form? if so i brought it down kashi signed it and i mailed it..BUT u can have him email to appoint the agent

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

d@mn what the heck is going on here?

its like a stream of bad news

and we were on a roll last week

my best wishes go out to all

Bunz a so it go sometimes;

The wedding I was in Saturday was a disaster, I had to call Sunny to clear my head...three of the bridesmaid didn't make it in time and two hours had already gone bye and her mother made her start the wedding without her best friends from college. I'm like you're a grown woman put your damn foot down. 7 pans a rice-n-peas spoiled (rotten) had to call my parents to bring their supersize rice cooker cause the catering company was in Waldorf and we were on the other side of Maryland...I bet that's why I'm sick, too much stress for one weekend...too much to type she did get married, but her mother is ()#*$#)$*#$) to say the least

oh my freakin goodness.....that does sound terrible

i bet you looked hot in ur blue dress tho...

yes, the dress was nice not my thing though power blue or baby blue whatever they call it.

Finesse; spite all that happened 3 missing bridesmaids and 1 groomsman and the rice going bad things were going okay, but her MOTHER -- everyone was complalining about her mother's behavior and we got into it - she made me so mad, I told her to go nyam sh*t...

Tre, :wow: but you just made me laugh out loud @ telling her to Nyam ish :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

is that the agent form? if so i brought it down kashi signed it and i mailed it..BUT u can have him email to appoint the agent

yea its the agent form

ah ok cool

upherebl.gif

Timeline
i know...this is sad! :(

someone say something nice....

i caught the last day of the Gap sale for the step-girls book bags..and some $1 plus tanks..tahlia has been miserable all wkend didn't get to do much more

wah gwaan philly..how the boys

Hey Kimmy,

Thanks for asking well this weekend I actually took both boys to Forman Mills to get some end of season goodies. The oldest one and I were talking and joking and laughing like old times but you know there is a barrier there like we are both being careful not to get to close. He is still staying between my Mothers and my Cousin's houses but that is working out great for the summer so he is happy. We did plan to work on my Mother's garden next weekend I pulled a bunch of bananas from my garden and sent them over for him to look after until next weekend so he was happy about our project. My Hubby was over there on Saturday getting his locs done and the both of them had a positive conversation so that is good as well. We are taking things one day at a time...

thanks awesome philly..one day at a time!! it will work out..kids don't like change! Kimora sure didn't i say it all the time..it took her sometime to get over the fact she HAS to sleep in her bed and there is this man..who she saw 5 times over 18mths and spoke on the phone with everyday..KIDS

BTW what foreman mills? jersey? like right off the highway..must be like 56b or something?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dear Heavenly Father:

Thanks Mstee

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.