SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

in response to what hotlegz said about vick

He served more time then all the other guys invloved cause they snitched they only knew it was vick cause the told cause in the tape they called him by his nickname. Vick got more time the then the guy who killed my brother

With VJ Yardies, who needs cable? So I just got released from the hospital and I am all depressed and decide to check online and what do I find? A discussion about recycling breastmilk (I think). :rofl: I am still laughing at the back and forth banter but just my input...Why is the breast the only part of your body that is meant for use by others? (babies, men, etc.)?

Back to catch up some more... :yes:

hey shaunsgal

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
One of my white friends make the best fried chicken and mac&cheese. I'm hungry.

its funny you say that when i met my fiance he was told white girls cant cook or keep house but meeting me he said somebody lied

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

see it deh? dis topic fa onodda day.....cuz right now mi affi go.... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

kimmy - get u an ab roller....or do some more excercise inna di bedroom

while u listen to vybz kartel.... :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
The other night, I was dreaming... can't remember what happened exactly but all I remember is in that some man had his foot on the side of my stomack by my ribs... I was telling him to get his foot off of me. He wouldn't, so I grabbed his foot... well I guess I was actually grabbing a foot, cuz i woke up w/ hubbys foot in my hand. It was on my stomach!!! How did it get there??? I told him in the morning, cuz it did not wake him when i did it, and he was dumb-founded... shoot, so was I. :huh:

That's her story and she is sticking to it :lol:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
come on white girls...tell kimmy we eat fried chicken an drink beer tuh!! :rofl:

yes we do

:rofl: Hi VJ.

heyyyy shem..u've been working too huh..LOL

ok..white girls eat fry chicken..mi know oonuh drink beer lang time..bunch a rum heads

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
come on white girls...tell kimmy we eat fried chicken an drink beer tuh!! :rofl:

yes we do

ok..white girls eat fry chicken..mi know oonuh drink beer lang time..bunch a rum heads

Hey..still at work :sleepy:

My friends call me white girl...wonder why :huh:

Timeline

its funny you say that when i met my fiance he was told white girls cant cook or keep house but meeting me he said somebody lied

sterotype..just like jamaican men don't take care of their kids...u have to experience it urself

..bunch a rum heads

:whistle:

:rofl:

yes we do

all mi family call mi white girl..mi no know wey dem get dat dey misconception fram

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

sterotype..just like jamaican men don't take care of their kids...u have to experience it urself

..bunch a rum heads

:whistle:

:rofl:

yes we do

all mi family call mi white girl..mi no know wey dem get dat dey misconception fram

yeah i know the whole sterotype thing been dealing with that a long time ...

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
thompson..whats going on how r things?

Hey Kimmy!! (and everyone else!!). I'm good just cleaning my closet getting ready for my honey. Congrats on the end of your class!! I give you so much credit. I got my masters without kids and a job and it wasn't easy. You are doing it all like super woman.

Ells - I can't believe how much they are taking from you. You are right about the area being hard to beat with the weather and all the culture. It's beautiful there!

I didn't realize Jawi was going back to work already. I hope she is OK. It seems too soon, to me.

So who should be up next to get an approval (NOA2 or interview)???

Timeline
thompson..whats going on how r things?

Hey Kimmy!! (and everyone else!!). I'm good just cleaning my closet getting ready for my honey. Congrats on the end of your class!! I give you so much credit. I got my masters without kids and a job and it wasn't easy. You are doing it all like super woman.

Ells - I can't believe how much they are taking from you. You are right about the area being hard to beat with the weather and all the culture. It's beautiful there!

I didn't realize Jawi was going back to work already. I hope she is OK. It seems too soon, to me.

So who should be up next to get an approval (NOA2 or interview)???

yippeee cah yeaaahh!! hehehe..

yea Jawi was kinda forced back to work...

japrincess is waiting

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good evening, Ladies! I see a lot of conversation has taken place since Monday afternoon... Lots to catch up on.

I'm about to post pictures from the trip to Facebook. After I catch up, I have some tips for checking in at Sangster in Mo Bay as well as getting through secondary inspection when you arrive back in the US.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Kimmy - Why I ordered off ninewest.com..hubby was like...Seriously...u need to leave that internet shopping along. But they have some good deals.

JaPrincess- wha mek dem nah stalk mi? I don't have any stalkers...lol...

Ells - u ain't neva lie about the shopping urge...and that's when it seems like everything on sale.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.