• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
interview is done and done kimmy!

thanks for asking

still awaiting for the actual visa- soon come!

i can't wait, nervous and excited all rolled into one

you good?

oh, she was talking to you? :blush:

smiley-greet025.gif Just

I wanted to know if you have an example of the letter you used explaining why you could not attend the interview??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bwoy...princess is mi name hotlegz pon VJ :whistle::devil:

Jus wah gwaan..is when a yuh interview again? i'm sorry i have a horrible memory..so mi tend fi ask di same questions over and over ...lol

Girl mi noh have interview date yet :bonk: (maybe the bonking will help wid yuh memory) hehe

is NOA2 mi waiting for...

im-still-waiting.jpg

hahahaa...well..tanks but is nat u mi talking..LMAO

thanks for asking

you good?

yeaaa..so how mi miss dis yah...yippeee!!!! wooo hoooo!!!...ok yuh can relax fi a likkle

mi good..mi a try saught out di ting fi JA...

thanks for asking

you good?

oh, she was talking to you? :blush:

smiley-greet025.gif Just

I wanted to know if you have an example of the letter you used explaining why you could not attend the interview??

girl just write anyting explaining circumstances..typical business letter

irie wha gwaan yuh so quiet..ells bwoy girl mi no know wah fi sey bout fi yuh job..is wah yuh do?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

irie wha gwaan yuh so quiet..ells bwoy girl mi no know wah fi sey bout fi yuh job..is wah yuh do?

Oh I am just bored... Louis wont be home till late, just sitting here waiting

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

lawd finesse, yuh a gwaan gooddddd....all dis time mi tink yuh was BLACK!!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A day after the quarterback was conditionally reinstated to the league, only the Baltimore Ravens would directly acknowledge evaluating him.

Come on to Baltimore Vicks!!!

i hate that they were so harsh on him ...i understand animal right but they took everything away from him... he was positive around here

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

english mi need some ab advicce..mi ready fi get dis yah wheel barrow from off a mi..cho

A day after the quarterback was conditionally reinstated to the league, only the Baltimore Ravens would directly acknowledge evaluating him.

i hate that they were so harsh on him ...i understand animal right but they took everything away from him... he was positive around here

i agree My2....look pon oomuch ppl police kill wah happen to dem..kissteett

I am just bored... Louis wont be home till late, just sitting here waiting

oh ok..what time hubby gets home? kashi been home with the girls all day so he sleepin right now..lucky him..lol

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
english mi need some ab advicce..mi ready fi get dis yah wheel barrow from off a mi..cho

tap drink guiness...

Timeline

my2..is how yuh come up wid di name Tyreeyana?

tap drink guiness...

hhaaa..no sah no guiness fi mi....is tru mi a talk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JaPrincess...thanks for the pics of ur son!!! He's so cute...mek mi wan go mek one!!!

go wuk pon it right now...

my2..is how yuh come up wid di name Tyreeyana?

tap drink guiness...

hhaaa..no sah no guiness fi mi....is tru mi a talk

tap nyam fried chicken

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.