SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kk.. so fass LOL

nice pic finesse..SEXY MAMI!! and ur step dawta look like she LOVE her some finesse!!

Wha mi a do Quana?

Okay tomorrow I'm only going to chat in patwa...so feel free to correct me..but I'm going to practice.

Okay...Why am I doing this? :wacko:

Neva mind wah mi a seh ..I am going to type regular...

Why are you pissed JaPrincess?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kk.. so fass LOL

nice pic finesse..SEXY MAMI!! and ur step dawta look like she LOVE her some finesse!!

Wha mi a do Quana?

Okay tomorrow I'm only going to chat in patwa...so feel free to correct me..but I'm going to practice.

:rofl::wacko:

just type half and half like usual :jest:

Timeline
Alright peeps, can I just tell you I am hot as fish grease?? :ranting:

My son is starting Kindergarten this year and I commute 30 miles from home, so I been stressing about daycare since kindergarten is only 1/2 day...

Well, my sister moved in for the next few months until my hubby can get here to help take care of my son...

Today I tried to call the school to find out about bus transportation home from school since my sister does not drive...

NO BUS SERVICE :angry:

They say all bus service to his school was cut 2 years ago...

No parent network for transportation :no:

I don't know what I am gonna do :crying:

wow ja P.. kindergarten is 1/2 day the WHOLE year?? man.. ours is just the 1st week?? CAN she drive, maybe she could use ur car?? do u know any of the other kids' parents?? maybe somebody in the neighbor hood.. thats hard to believe all those parents just take off from work everyday

kk.. so fass LOL

Wha mi a do Quana?

Why are you pissed JaPrincess?

i was just messing w/ u cuz u ask fa har picta while she was posting it LOL

no u should type in patwa or patonics like me.. LOL broken patwa LOL

here is us hot gyals again

gyal dem git ready fa di video!!

okay, now im gonna be fass like kk, whr is hubby??

Timeline
wow ja P.. kindergarten is 1/2 day the WHOLE year?? man.. ours is just the 1st week?? CAN she drive, maybe she could use ur car?? do u know any of the other kids' parents?? maybe somebody in the neighbor hood.. thats hard to believe all those parents just take off from work everyday

She does not have a license (long story :rolleyes: ) and I need my car to get to work :(

There is a bulletin board in the club house I could maybe post something asking if anyone else has a kid in kindergarten...

I could pay maybe $50 a week if they would just bring him home every day...

Still that's a lot of trust to put in a stranger just because they live close by :(

I don't know what the parents do :wacko:

And School here starts in 2 weeks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry Princess! That is a predicament. Maybe you're going to be the one to start an official 'kid carpool' because of this? How do they expect working parents to get their kids to school anyway? It's not like everyone is able to get flex time & do they imagine children taking public transit to school?? (Imagining a city bus full of 5 y/os....)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

She does not have a license (long story :rolleyes: ) and I need my car to get to work :(

There is a bulletin board in the club house I could maybe post something asking if anyone else has a kid in kindergarten...

Still that's a lot of trust to put in a stranger just because they live close by :(

Serious!? What DO the other parents do?? I mean there must be other people in this predicament (sp?). Tierra had only 1/2 day too but I work at home and we have busses.

Did anyone at the school make a suggestion? Oh I feel your frustration, I would be on the phone with the school in tears! "well he can't go if I can't get him there!!!!" then you would be in trouble!

Is there a day before he starts where you can bring him to see his class and meet the other kids? Maybe you could chat with other moms/dads. Or does the school send you a list of kids and their parents names/ phone numbers? You could put a plee in for help.

How far is school from your house? Can sis walk to pick him up?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Sorry JaPriness - If me win the lottery BIG 9 (as in 100 million) tonight..I'll pay for the taxi from school to home until the he gets to first grade....

Seriously!!!

That sucks. How do they really expect for kids to go to school and get an education. cho!!!

Timeline

oh ok.. i was thinking she could drop u at work, but no license.. outta there..

hope it works out.. my daughters pk was half a day, but the skool provided day care.. i can't believe the skool doesn't off something.. or maybe a daycare that can pick her up from school and u pick up from there??? it might be jus a LIKKLE more than $50/week, but not much..

Edited by dancehallquana

tell me if you see it

dats mi son

He is a cutie!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.