SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So my boss just informs me that with the state budget being signed by our wonderful (NOT!!!!) Gov. Schwarzenasshole (sorry KK & Nat), we are now going to have an additional 10% of our state taxes withheld. Basically he's asking the state employees to 'loan' the state more money through our taxes. As if it's not enough that we're being paid 15% less because of the furloughs. I've also been thinking of the additional cost of adding Lehi to my insurance plans. My paycheck is dwindling by the day. With the decreased salary, my rent is eating up nearly half of my take-home pay. Now I can look forward to an even smaller check! I'm trying not to panic here.

Ells I am sorry, try not to panic, I know how you feel we were just notified of "changes" in the insurance plans so I know what that means. :blink: I haven't even added Hubby yet because of the SSN issue so I shudder to think what the changes will mean for us..... Don't stress! remember your song, I am blessed, I am blessed everyday of m life I am blessed...................

Our recent change was deductible went from $1,000 to $3,500. Guess I won't be having anything major this year NO MATTER WHAT.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Philly (or anyone who likes funny cat antics):

LOL Ellis these cats are too funny! Why did Hubby seh deh one cat Sookie deh pon crack cause she run up and down all day he wan tie her down like a dog :blink: :blink: :blink: She is out a orda she pulled down the onion basket and was playing wid deh onions like futbol! I was hotter than fish grease cause I just bought them :angry:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

DADA smiley-cool05.gif ( Waving)

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DADA smiley-cool05.gif ( Waving)

dada won't be talking to us anytime soon

while we're moving on dada will be replying to old $hit from like 2 weeks ago :whistle:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm definitely starting to consider it. It's been time for a long time but I have no confidence in myself when it comes to the job market. I don't have a college degree or anything I feel is marketable with my skills. I've become pretty complacent & I don't know how to 'talk myself up' as some people can do. I just don't have that self-assurance. :crying: Part of me knows I can do anything as long as I'm given the chance & the other side of me thinks I have nothing to offer the job market....especially in this market.

u can freak for a lil while, but know that this too will pass.. its not just a saying.. its the TRUTH!!

and i know this job market is scary.. i see soo many ppl w/ skills and degrees and like u i only have an associates degree, but what is for u, is for u!!!.. i believe that.. try fed govt.. ppl like us can make good money w/ very lil education.. much more secure too

look at usajobs.gov and search for california..

Thanks Quana for the assuring words & the link. I'll check it out. :thumbs:

i know that i kept those kids from further harm so im ok with it ...her son mysteriously fell down stairs and broke his leg so bad he was hospitalized(he was 2)

I sometimes can't help but be furious with a woman who continues to allow that to happen...ESPECIALLY when there are kids involved & they are abused too. What the rass is wrong with someone to let that happen to your 2 y/o??? :angry:

girl she sore he didnt do it but i dont believe that . and her kids saw him beat her all the time ... so thats why she can hate me but i feel could about putting his tail in jail

You did the right thing & you SHOULD feel good about it! :yes:

mi love dutty slack chunes dem...

at first mi thought it sey phock ar til she cum...but husband a correct mi

mi too finesse :devil:they have the best riddims LOL

Me too! :blush:

i had steamed fish, water crackers, and bammy for lunch today

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd mi is miss please puss right now

YUM!!!

Ells I don't even know how to tell you to help yourself out of the situation

when trouble tek yuh pickney shut will fit yuh

talk it out with lehi to see if there is something u guys can cut back on or if there is some skill he can make a hustle out of

and always remind yourself it could be worse

Thanks Bunz & it's true, we have a job & a roof over our heads & a supportive family if things get too rough.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

while we're moving on dada will be replying to old $hit from like 2 weeks ago :whistle:

:lol::lol: That's what I did (but 6 weeks!!) when I came back! :blush::wacko:

LOL Ellis these cats are too funny! Why did Hubby seh deh one cat Sookie deh pon crack cause she run up and down all day he wan tie her down like a dog :blink: :blink: :blink: She is out a orda she pulled down the onion basket and was playing wid deh onions like futbol! I was hotter than fish grease cause I just bought them :angry:

She thought it was this:

SuperStock_1557R-282235.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So my boss just informs me that with the state budget being signed by our wonderful (NOT!!!!) Gov. Schwarzenasshole (sorry KK & Nat), we are now going to have an additional 10% of our state taxes withheld. Basically he's asking the state employees to 'loan' the state more money through our taxes. As if it's not enough that we're being paid 15% less because of the furloughs. I've also been thinking of the additional cost of adding Lehi to my insurance plans. My paycheck is dwindling by the day. With the decreased salary, my rent is eating up nearly half of my take-home pay. Now I can look forward to an even smaller check! I'm trying not to panic here.

:yes: ..maybe nat but no KK..she slack to mek she fool yuh

I FREAKIN LOVE MY HUSBAND AND WANNA TELL DI WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooooooowiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

listen mi.....sound like kimmy

I love mine too!!!

In my case, you know how they say some women marry men like their fathers. That's me...the same treatment...that my father gives my mother..I see it in my hubby. My father spoiled me too...so I was bound to be spoiled. My father was my alarm clock in my school days...and now hubby has taken that duty over.

time fi yuh grow up!

Kimmy - I'm already grown...u know that..

KK yuh know mi ongly a trouble yuh mi know u a yuh own big ooman..LOL

ok then..

henneybody knoa dis chune?

go like dis:

"mek she cuss beer bad wud, beer bad wud....phock har til she cuss"

mi ave it pon cd but mi cyaan fine it....mi nuh knoa who sing it....maybe busy signal?

MUS DUTTY KARTEL OR MAVADO

mi love dutty slack chunes dem...

at first mi thought it sey phock ar til she cum...but husband a correct mi

:wow:

ahahhaa..i was waiting for KK to reply..

Mi love mi Kartel slack tunes dem..

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells, there are some really nice areas in the East Bay!

I lived in Castro Valley for YEARS and really loved it there.

Now that BART goes all the way to Dublin, that opens up an even nicer area...

Best of luck to you, as Quana say God will provide, and as Philly say, keep seeing your song :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells I am sorry, try not to panic, I know how you feel we were just notified of "changes" in the insurance plans so I know what that means. :blink: I haven't even added Hubby yet because of the SSN issue so I shudder to think what the changes will mean for us..... Don't stress! remember your song, I am blessed, I am blessed everyday of m life I am blessed...................

Our recent change was deductible went from $1,000 to $3,500. Guess I won't be having anything major this year NO MATTER WHAT.

dyaaaaaaaaaaam! and you affi pay monthly premium??

:lol::lol: That's what I did (but 6 weeks!!) when I came back! :blush::wacko:

She thought it was this:

SuperStock_1557R-282235.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

LOL Ells Exactly, she is a mad puss doa!

****ROC VSC****

Looks like I'm the only Hippie/ROOTS lovin girl in here :unsure:

smiley-greet010.gif

mi like culture music tuh.....but only listen to it pon sunday....when mi feelin holy :innocent:

I listen to the DJ Scripture on Saturdays he is the DJ from the Lasalle Univ Radio station KDU they play Reggae all day Saturday! :star:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Looks like I'm the only Hippie/ROOTS lovin girl in here :unsure:

smiley-greet010.gif

Count me in.. Hippie for sure! :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.