SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I love that first pic!!! it should be on the Grills party cards... the ones dem pass out...lol. anyway, i'll email you all of them to your yahoo. maybe i can convince derron for the zubar on wednesday... hmmm. roger being there will help, lol. Ok..i'm gonna get ready for work, check your email lata.

Derron asks me why i always pout my lips out when i'm dancing... i always said, i don't know, habit... but then he saw Quana, and now he say it must be a girl thing. LOL

Ok ya'll have a great one... i'm off to get ready for work!!

yep we're going.. roger REALLY wanted to go last night, which surprised me.. i said when u didn't go nowhere, then u wanted to stay at home..this past weekend, u was out EVERY DAY and u STILL chat bout u wanna go! IVE CREATED A MONSTER.. :blush:

zubar or BUST Wednesday..

have a good day girl.. and tell derron di dance lips dem sexy nuh?? :rofl::rofl:

Girl.. i'm going to try real hard to convince Derron, but we prolly won't stay out too late cuz he'll have to work early and i won't.

okay...heading to my flexibility class/bruck up class...made sure I didn't eat anything that would give me gas this time, last week was a disaster... Yoga/mediation -- when I get back from Jamaica I start lunch time basketball in my old age

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Too funny!!!!

hubby knows this guys who he knew from ja (not a friend but they know a lot of the same pple)who now lives here with his wife about an hour from us. the dude has been here almost 3 years, has no job, and just runs the streets and smokes weed.

when i first heard about this guy i thought oh great someone for hubby to connect with from ja we should meet up. so dude and wife came over for the first time like 6 months ago or so. immediately my spirit did not take them but i felt a little sorry for them. they hung out for a while and wifey confided in me and told me that he beats her and wanted my husband to talk to her husband about it.

i told her to dump him, he is not gonna change. she continues to be with him and they have all these problems and he keeps taking off on her. she calls us because she thinks he is hiding out at our house (which he isn't and we never even talk to him).

so 2 weeks ago she calls me to tell me he is in jail for beating her up and his bail is $1,600 and she only has $600 and can she borrow $1000 from me. i say hell no and let his azz sit in jail and i tell her one day he is gonna kill you.

remember, i don't even know this woman other than her coming over one time and her calling us for help. i feel bad for being mean to her but what else am i supposed to say/do?

Wow! i'm surprised that she even confided in you... but then to ask for money. I hope she let him stay in jail.... and i hope she used that time to think things through.

Ok ya'll i'm catching up on only today's events... brb

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally though, i feel no pity for her and people like her

especially after having my passport stolen, i have no tolerance or pity for ppl who commit that kind of fraud

I'm trying to figure out how people can truly get away with using someone else's passport. They must look like the person in the picture.

So how would they even know she was in the US if she was on someone else and she returned back to JA with no passport.

:unsure::wacko:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

we not gonna stay late either bugs cuz zubar is just too crowded to have any fun.. prolly go early.. 11:30 LOL and leave bout 1...

bwoy.. kk AND finesse almost got suspended.. is that why they gone ?? lol

and english bout to get har rass deported LOL.. chat bout pickney not har husband.. bwoy dats why di jamerican dem cyaan go nowhere LOL!!!!!

maybe ur aunt can talk to the financial aid and get u a scholarship.. gotta be something for jamericans w/ a likkle dogs that don't like to cook.. search ur options

I like you jokes Quana!!!!

You know I should ask her....

we not gonna stay late either bugs cuz zubar is just too crowded to have any fun.. prolly go early.. 11:30 LOL and leave bout 1...

and english bout to get har rass deported LOL.. chat bout pickney not har husband.. bwoy dats why di jamerican dem cyaan go nowhere LOL!!!!!

Whoooiiieeeee!!!!! U see it? Man...I just responded to finesse's post...I bet they didn't even know what I said...hell..I barely knew what I was saying..... :rofl::bonk::rofl:

Timeline

Whoooiiieeeee!!!!! U see it? Man...I just responded to finesse's post...I bet they didn't even know what I said...hell..I barely knew what I was saying..... :rofl::bonk::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl:

but u doing so good tho kk..big ups girl.. just dont go behind di wan finesse.. i ran outta dat room when i saw her comment LOL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

especially after having my passport stolen, i have no tolerance or pity for ppl who commit that kind of fraud

I'm trying to figure out how people can truly get away with using someone else's passport. They must look like the person in the picture.

So how would they even know she was in the US if she was on someone else and she returned back to JA with no passport.

she probably used the older passports which are easier to manipulate

you could find means of getting the pic of the person out of the passport and putting in your own pic

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yep heavensent.. its hard, but just stay strong girl.. u'll be starting skool again soon right.. so ur mind will be distracted hopefully.. HOLD ON SISTA..

Thanks girl !! I am i really am..yup school starts august 31st..and i'll be busy busy busy..i cant wait.. at least it will ease my mind from missing him so much..and time will go by faster..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

kk.. are u just trying to speak patwah now or u always been trying, just never go the hang of it??

I just started saying things around hubby and he laughs..at first he would be like...where you get that from?...but you know I really listen to him when he chats on the phone and with his cousin when we go to her house. And I fit right in the conversation...thanks VJ...I'm so proud of myself.

she probably used the older passports which are easier to manipulate

you could find means of getting the pic of the person out of the passport and putting in your own pic

Oh...that's how they do that. Bunz..thanks!!!

Timeline

i know how u feel.. so accomplished right.. vj has been a great help.. ive always been a good copycat.. i can see something and learn it like that

roger does the same.. he will laugh, but i know he's not being mean.. as u see i don't take things personal.. so every once and i while i get courageous to say things.. i told him he really should check out vj to see im pretty good at typing stuff anyway..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ok.. here are Roger and Quana... I wish I had gotten a clearer picture!! Bad photographer!! The second is the two of us... I promise, I was not drunk. And the last picture is my FAVORITE!!!! Get it Quana!!!! Oops... they are backwards... the first is my favorite!!! lol

awwwww these are sooooo cute!!! :blush:

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Quana and Philly!! Man...looks like i missed the party, lol!!

Hey KK!!

Hey Mrs Buggy....what is on your hubby's nose inna da picha?

LOL... NO, I din't beat him... YET! :bonk:

It's one of those things, I forgot the name, that you put on your nose to take away black heads and stuff. We were picking at our faces one day and I told him I had something for him... and well, he let me try it! LOL... It was :rofl: when time came to take it off!!!!

LOL! OH OKAY, that's what it is! I've been meaning to give mister one of those strips too since we tend to have little 'pick sessions'. Gross huh? :lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You're too much today KK! :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.