Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

can u beleive emancipation day is this saturday and we are not getting the monday off? :angry:

CHO!

and now that i am checking the calendar, boxing day is saturday and we're not getting the monday off either

no fair!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Can somebody please tell me? I think I get the 'bun fi get bun' part but not sure about the 'licky licky'. :huh:

(TOO) LIKKY-LIKKY : title given to those who like to eat any food they encounter , without discretion

don't think he was referring to food from the other text mi read

I was judging it more as he was saying without discretion - calling her easy - especially from the bun fi get bun - He called her a ho, and told her watch her back he's gonna cheat on her -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We went 'browsing' (when you're too poor to actually do retail therapy) yesterday & one place we checked out was Ross. It is on a 2nd floor of this shopping complex & has an escalator. I remember why it's so fun to take Lehi places with escalators. They make him really nervous so he always JUMPS to the first step he saw rather than waiting for the next one. I fall out laughing every time he jumps on an escalator! :rofl::rofl:

The first time was at Miami airport, then again at SF airport, then at Macy's here & now I can just take him close to home to Ross when I need a good laugh! :yes::lol:

Timeline
We went 'browsing' (when you're too poor to actually do retail therapy) yesterday & one place we checked out was Ross. It is on a 2nd floor of this shopping complex & has an escalator. I remember why it's so fun to take Lehi places with escalators. They make him really nervous so he always JUMPS to the first step he saw rather than waiting for the next one. I fall out laughing every time he jumps on an escalator! :rofl::rofl:

The first time was at Miami airport, then again at SF airport, then at Macy's here & now I can just take him close to home to Ross when I need a good laugh! :yes::lol:

Be NICE!!!!! But that is funny.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline
Okay on August 8th I'm be in Jamaica at my cousin's wedding in Negril I'm her attendant and of all di DAMN rass colours in the WORLD (pink)...I tried the dress on last month and it fit nice, but I feel like at big GALLON bottle of pepto bismol with glitters...I feel sorry for the other ladies they have to wear dark purple in the 2pm Jamaican sun and we outside -- they guys are also wearing purple suits (don't ask)...it's her favorite colour. I tried to convince her to let them wear white linen suits with purple flowers or a purple shirt and white pants...and her poor husband when he was here last month and tried on his tuxs all I could think of was "BARNEY"

Yuck. Is the wedding on the beach or on the cliffs? They picked a crazy weekend to get married in Negril. I tried to renew our vows that weekend but they wouldn't let us due to the ATI traffic. The hotels said the crowds would be too wild.....I trusted their opinion.

Hey Shemmy; I'm not sure if I told you, but once you go over the bridge and turn left I forgot what that area is called the wedding is on private property away from the crowd, but we still have to pass through the madness thank God we in a big vehicle. They guy owns a huge mansion some Swedish guy and the place is absolutely beautiful -- it's a nice gated property can accommodate about 300 plus people inside; more outside, tons of parking inside and the house is not far from the beach. he has several gazebos you can choose from...he only does 3 weddings per week. His photographer also one of his many drivers will following you around the island and take pictures if you want for a fee.

The last time I went to ATI we were in a Ranger Rover and all I couild see was A$$ all over our front glass. They were hanging all over the vehicle. My cousin had to stop the vehicle and fling people off.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, the 'licky licky' is confusing a few of us.....so is he trying to tell her she's a 'kiss a$$', a tramp or someone with no appetite control?? :huh::lol:

normally it would mean she too greedy in terms of food

but i suppose he either literally meant she was too licky licky smiley-sex022.gif

or that she's too greedy fi buddy so that's why him give her back bun

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Hey Shemmy; I'm not sure if I told you, but once you go over the bridge and turn left I forgot what that area is called the wedding is on private property away from the crowd, but we still have to pass through the madness thank God we in a big vehicle. They guy owns a huge mansion some Swedish guy and the place is absolutely beautiful -- it's a nice gated property can accommodate about 300 plus people inside; more outside, tons of parking inside and the house is not far from the beach. he has several gazebos you can choose from...he only does 3 weddings per week. His photographer also one of his many drivers will following you around the island and take pictures if you want for a fee.

The last time I went to ATI we were in a Ranger Rover and all I couild see was A$$ all over our front glass. They were hanging all over the vehicle. My cousin had to stop the vehicle and fling people off.

RedGround?

Filed: Timeline
Can somebody please tell me? I think I get the 'bun fi get bun' part but not sure about the 'licky licky'. :huh:

(TOO) LIKKY-LIKKY : title given to those who like to eat any food they encounter , without discretion

don't think he was referring to food from the other text mi read

I was judging it more as he was saying without discretion - calling her easy - especially from the bun fi get bun - He called her a ho, and told her watch her back he's gonna cheat on her -

PERFECT!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay, the 'licky licky' is confusing a few of us.....so is he trying to tell her she's a 'kiss a$$', a tramp or someone with no appetite control?? :huh::lol:

but i suppose he either literally meant she was too licky licky smiley-sex022.gif

so the answer is all of the above....depending on what context u are using it

Timeline

:rofl:

(((Lehi))) :luv:

Timeline

:rofl:

PERFECT!

LOL, just call me the patwah translator - Especially if it involves swearing!

Timeline

I don't blame him. I had a fear of escalators until about 4 years ago. I started working in a building where I go up/down several flights of escalators a day. That caused me to get over that fear pretty quickly. I was always okay going up; my problem used to be going down. Seemed dangerous.

Dang, Bunz. Where do you find all the X-rated smileys?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.