Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

poor chile, i guess it was ur cooking that made hubby stick around :whistle::rofl:

they had this survey on the radio chat bout.. is not being able to cook a deal breaker for men..

alot of men say as long as she can keep me happy in the bedroom :devil:

dis ediat come sey.. if u can't cook, u not good in bed :huh: uhhh, i don't think so!! :jest:

Timeline
Hey Quana!!!!

hey ;) !!! so finesse preggers??? :rofl::rofl:

NO! i want to know how it go. can you help me?

:bonk::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Question - At work do you have your cell phone on silent or vibrate? Or let it ring out loud?

mine is on vibrate.. they are not supposed to be on at all i think.. PUHLEASE!!

chat bout ppl can call the ofc phone.. they need fi dead a bush.. LOL.. where is lawny..

Timeline
I got a coupon for a free cup of Rita's ice..for the location near my house. I was researching the franchise options. I would love to own one in Florida.

I can't wait to go to Rita's next week! I wanted an italian ice so badly when I was at the baseball game Weds night - they were charging $6 for a one scoop cup! Nah sah!

I mean to post my silly question on the yardie thread! (sorry all, I'm still getting used to this website)

Were days away from filing - should we get a lawyer? Anyone do this on their own- advice? I don't want to make any mistakes...

You don't need a lawyer if it's a straight forward case - there are great guides on here, and nuff people who have been through it!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I mean to post my silly question on the yardie thread! (sorry all, I'm still getting used to this website)

Were days away from filing - should we get a lawyer? Anyone do this on their own- advice? I don't want to make any mistakes...

we got a lawyer when we thought we were gonna do the K3

the information he gave was useful but to be honest all that info is here on vj

so i don't think u need a lawyer since your case is nothing out of the ordinary

any question u have there is usually someone who can answer it

ok, weekend is here. who have plans?

kk and hubby going fishing tomorrow.

anybody else?

SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP! :sleepy:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Nothing interesting or out of the ordinary..nope! I think I made the mistake of talking to lawyers FIRST. They want to convince you things will go more smoothly and are taken more seriously if you have a lawyers letterhead. I'd love to not spend the $800.00 to hire one...

A lawyer cannot speak at an immigration interview - All they can do is prepare the paperwork - Lawyers always think they know more, but trust me, they don't!

heehee..where is sus when me need har???

In a meeting, lol - Here you go:

pregnancy-10.jpg

Question - At work do you have your cell phone on silent or vibrate? Or let it ring out loud?

On soft vibrate - I can't stand when people let it ring loud - esp. cause the ones that do usually leave it on their desk and disappear!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Does anyone have any job searching tips for my hubby? How did you or your spouse go about getting employment with no experience in the US?

He has submitted so many applications. I want to know if there is something else we should try.

Timeline

Unless you have some a interesting case..a lawyer is really not needed.

Hey has anyone on here used a lawyer? I can't even remember one person.

The only people I have read about on here using a lawyer have had some pretty negative experiences. Taken a lot longer waiting for the lawyers to even file the cases.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone have any job searching tips for my hubby? How did you or your spouse go about getting employment with no experience in the US?

He has submitted so many applications. I want to know if there is something else we should try.

does he have resume? what are his skills?

does he have resume? what are his skills?

Yes, we put together resume. He worked as a mechanic in jamaica. But he doesn't have driver's license yet. So we are going for what ever job..that make money.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.