SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
thats such a good idea buggy!!! i am proud of u too.. does he know he has dinner waiting on him??

i am dreading the days when roger is working and i will have to share that responsibility.. oh pls can't we afford him to be a househusband!!

mrs buggy sunday at nai lounge used to be OFF THE CHAIN!! remember the spot i told u about on greenville.. well couple of weeks ago they moved to addison, so i really don't know if its still bumping since the move..we didn't go..

ROGER didn't feel up to it so we opted out.. oh well at least we went to the grill instead of the culture spot so i was okay w/ it LOL

nai has reggae..thurs-monday night girl, so ya'll check it out..

so instead of smelling like onion, i smell like vinegar??? lol.. just kidding

sunray.. good to see u honey.. ow are tings???

:rofl: BUMPING :rofl: Quana; I've not heard that word since 1987 :rofl:

Mrs. P; VJ watah soon dash pon u

Lawny...tap dat fool chat yuhere?! :blink:

(((((((((((((((((chups)))))))))))

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2night mi ago do sumting wid di pickney dem.. mi nuh knoa..

sat night..my lil sis bday party and then dancing at this culture spot.. SNOOZE. just kidding.. i like culture just not the whole night..

sunday night dancehall dancing..

normal weekend LOL..

Where is this at??? I wanna go some sunday!!

sure mrs buggy.. no problem.. roger use my phone bout as much as i do.. LOL.. he have it now actually.. i forgot it today!!

he was so cute sunday.. he kept asking me did i invite ya'll and was derron coming to play soccer.. i told him.. i didn't want to do that cuz i just had a tip that some ppl MIGHT be playing and i didn't wanna have ya'll come over there and nobody show..

Awe.. how cute! Yeah.. it be good for them to link up. They could be start their own "VJ" club, LOL!! :rofl: Today is my late day.. I'll tell him to look up your number on my phone and call.

OK.. so today after hubby left I got up and guess what ya'll???

I cooked him his dinner!!!! :wow:

Yeah.. I have been slacking on that dept but I have decided to change things a little. I was always telling him that on my late days when I get off at 8, I didn't want to cook... well, now instead, I will cook before I go into work. I'm so proud of myself.... now if only I could get this onio smell off my hands!!! I've tried soap, hand sanitizer, lotion but nothing works!! I hate that about cooking w/ onions... yet they are so darn good! lol

vinegar

or lemon/lime

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

i know..tre.. i thought that term was kind of dated, but oh well.. sometimes i talk like im 18 then others like im 50 LOL

girl, last year my son has been stuck on the word "sike"...membah dat one. I have to be careful what I say near my son. His dad had him last week and I go through his overnight back when he comes home and I was upset because he mixed up his clean clothes with his dirty clothes...so, my 1/2 Jamaican blood son tells his father..."my mommy -- SEH U FI TAP MIX UP DI DUTTY CLOTHES WID DI CLEAN ONE DEM A WAH DO U EAD.... :whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am rolling...Jonesie asked me what was so funny...so I told her what you all were talking about...she started laughing and said her husband is the same way. She said on his 1st Christmas here, the song Feliz Navidad came on and he was singing to the top of his lungs "Police nyam mi dawg"...she said the whole family stopped and looked at him...then they all burst out laughing when they found out what "nyam" meant.

LMAO!!!!! I needed this laugh today....oh boy did I ever need it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Going back to catch up. :rofl:

I have TEARS rolling down mi face!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao @ him talking patois

kids are so damn cute

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

i know..tre.. i thought that term was kind of dated, but oh well.. sometimes i talk like im 18 then others like im 50 LOL

girl, last year my son has been stuck on the word "sike"...membah dat one. I have to be careful what I say near my son. His dad had him last week and I go through his overnight back when he comes home and I was upset because he mixed up his clean clothes with his dirty clothes...so, my 1/2 Jamaican blood son tells his father..."my mommy -- SEH U FI TAP MIX UP DI DUTTY CLOTHES WID DI CLEAN ONE DEM A WAH DO U EAD.... :whistle:

You know all this time I just knew his dad was jamaican. You son is so proud of his Jamaican culture. That's awesome. I wonder how my kids are going to take it being of 1/2 jamaican blood. Although, my hubby says if you are born here..you're American..and can't claim yourself as Jamaica. Is that true?

Another project UGHHHH I want to go home smiley-computer001.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am rolling...Jonesie asked me what was so funny...so I told her what you all were talking about...she started laughing and said her husband is the same way. She said on his 1st Christmas here, the song Feliz Navidad came on and he was singing to the top of his lungs "Police nyam mi dawg"...she said the whole family stopped and looked at him...then they all burst out laughing when they found out what "nyam" meant.

LMAO!!!!! I needed this laugh today....oh boy did I ever need it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bwaahaaa how the hell did i miss this

i literally laughed out loud

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok.. i understood everything except "a wah do u ead" LOL

i remember sike!! i almost said "banging" instead of bumping.. remember dat one..

"off the hook" LOL.. "ill" , "cold" like "that boy is cold"..

what else???

well, I can't tell him he's half Jamaica he'll get mad.

KK when u'r hubby says that to you...tell im fi guh sidung one side. My younger siblings were born here and you CAN'T tell them they not Jamaican.

Bunz...u should hear im when im a sing reggae bout im a DJ and girl, don't let him kill you with the dancing he loves the dance and song no lingah! I just shake my head a

tep aff a mi name

well, I can't tell him he's half Jamaica he'll get mad.

KK when u'r hubby says that to you...tell im fi guh sidung one side. My younger siblings were born here and you CAN'T tell them they not Jamaican.

Bunz...u should hear im when im a sing reggae bout im a DJ and girl, don't let him kill you with the dancing he loves the dance and song no lingah! I just shake my head and he

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

There is so much I want to respond to...I get tired of quoting everyone...but then I come to post and can't remember who or what I wanted to respond to. My memory used to be so good. This is crazy. I hope y'all don't mind me and all my Ells quotes.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Okay, that was crazy, all the things I'm reading were bunched together on the same page...let's see if it happens again.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Another project UGHHHH I want to go home smiley-computer001.gif

me too....and no more party fi mi! i need sleep...

bwaahaaa how the hell did i miss this

i literally laughed out loud

that one was funny as hell..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.