SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Ells Where yuh deh? I am trying to round the kitties up for a group photo shot for FB and they aren't cooperating! :ph34r: I think the only way it will work is if food is involved!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Jah Cure!

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol @ philly rounding up the kittens

how are the boys philly? have they calmed down now?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

where the hell has dada been?

upherebl.gif

lol @ philly rounding up the kittens

how are the boys philly? have they calmed down now?

Hey Bunz

Well my youngest has decided to be on the TEAM LOL so we are cool, but my oldest is at my Mom's for the summer and that is working out great as he is volunteering/ interning at her job as well. We really haven't spoken much since the incident, I miss him but the space is best for all parties right now..... thanks for asking.

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Question when first i first considered the K1 i thought the whole process was a total of 6 months now going thru i am assuming that the noa2 approval is 6mo am i correct????

Only if you're unlucky.

:lol:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

This is me and Hubby's song!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
da hell is baklava?

A Greek dessert. With nuts and honey. Yummy!

I think I met him once :yes:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

where the hell has dada been?

That's what I was wondering too , Dada come back :star:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Oh, I have one for you guys.....

Anyone steam fish in the dish washer?

I was reading Rachel Ray magazine and they suggested putting it on top shelf, wrapped tightly in HEAVY DUTY aluminum foil, run it through wash and dry cycle. It's supposedly steamed and ready to eat. At first I was like WTH. But it does kind of sound interesting.

:huh::no:

event.png

I am about to be out Ladies I can just see the projects coming on tommorow I better home to cook for Hubby and take pics Latah ladies

I'll get that heart tonight!

Wait God has a Facebook page????? okaaaaayyyyy........... :blink: :blink: I find that suspect :ph34r: :ph34r:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
This is me and Hubby's song!

First time I heard this one Philly...but I love it! I am a big Jah Cure fan! :star: The hubby got me his latest CD from the man on the street fram yaad but it all mash hup! :( So now mi affi buy a new one from di store...

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am about to be out Ladies I can just see the projects coming on tommorow I better home to cook for Hubby and take pics Latah ladies

Wait God has a Facebook page????? okaaaaayyyyy........... :blink: :blink: I find that suspect :ph34r: :ph34r:

hey ya'll.. i thing dada is in nc right?? i will text her..

ive been reading up on this CR1 and k1 junk..its making my head hurt.. i wish it was more simple..or i guess im just making it hard cuz i really don't have to read EVERYBODY's timeline and EVERYbody embassy review LOL>. i told ya'll i am a mess..

ok.. im outtie.. i hope my screen looks different tomorrow cus this will make me stay off of vj.. for a min LOL..

later..

Timeline

hey ya'll.. i thing dada is in nc right?? i will text her..

ive been reading up on this CR1 and k1 junk..its making my head hurt.. i wish it was more simple..or i guess im just making it hard cuz i really don't have to read EVERYBODY's timeline and EVERYbody embassy review LOL>. i told ya'll i am a mess..

ok.. im outtie.. i hope my screen looks different tomorrow cus this will make me stay off of vj.. for a min LOL..

later..

i remember when i started and i was reading everything

looking at timelines

being :angry: at the idea that i would have to wait 6 months for an approval (still annoyed by that $hit)

reading the horror stories

even now i am still in a daze, esp about the second part of this process

i will be asking crazy questions when we reach that part, God's willing

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Chris Brown apologizes

LMAO @ his star trek blouse

i'm sorry that top he's wearing is ATROCIOUS

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.