SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Finesse, I know you want to start some trouble :lol: come on we need a juicy topic

i only have 182 more!

wonder if i can make all of them today? :whistle:

why is this board so damn dead though?

why aren't ppl talking about their weekends

i was drained this weekend

spent saturday at a funeral in st elizabeth

omg the heat!!! it has been awfully hot lately

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

we stopped in porus on our way back and got some sugar loaf pine

lawd it sweet so till!

LOVED it!

upherebl.gif

Hey Lawny,

I know you re counting down the days! smiley-happy069.gif pack me inna yuh grip please smiley-happy085.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

wow!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hey Lawny,

I know you re counting down the days! smiley-happy069.gif pack me inna yuh grip please smiley-happy085.gif

bring some a di cold breeze come a yard

the heat a kill me man

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly, that's funny. I haven't heard of that show, but may need to look into it.

-----------

Has anyone seen this story? A unique way to find a spouse...

Kelly Hildebrandt to marry Kelly Hildebrandt

CORAL SPRINGS, Fla. — Kelly Hildebrandt will marry Kelly Hildebrandt.

This isn't a joke. An engaged Florida couple has the same first and last name.

Here's how it all started: 20-year-old Kelly Hildebrandt decided to search Facebook for other people with her name. Up popped Kelly Hildebrandt of Lubbock, Texas. For the next three months the two exchanged e-mails and then started calling each other.

Then he decided to visit, and the couple soon began dating. Eight months after Kelly Hildebrandt sent her first e-mail, he proposed. The couple plans to marry in October.

It hasn't been all smooth sailing. A trip on a cruise ship almost got canceled when the travel agent deleted one ticket from the system, thinking someone had plugged in the same information twice.

My ex husband and I are both Kelly. It made for some crazy mistakes with SSA and the credit reporting agencies. I wish these two a lot of luck!

I just wanted to thank JG for the beautiful scrapbook that she made M and I. She really is very creative and did a really great job, wish you all could see it. You all should have heard M when he was looking through it. I swear he was like a kid on Christmas. JG you need to go into business!

I also want to thank you you ladies for the special words and notes. They are so special to me just as you guys are. I would have never made it without you guys and I really do appreciate all the advice, strength, and support you have given me. I know our journey still has a long way to go and I will be here with you guys every step of the way. Just wanted to thank you all for everything.

(L)

Awwww....girlie you are so welcome.

Hey, did you notice the picture of the gal reading at your wedding....Those are some of the EXACT words she said. Yes, I did pay attention at your wedding!!!! :star:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Anyone on here use Priceline?

I gotta say I LOVE that site. Got some downtown St. Louis hotel rooms before for $25 a piece. 4 stars. Near the ballpark.

Today, I just got the Marriott near KC, MO for $30. Normally over $100. I'm so excited. It was either find a decent room close to fields (15 miles) or room with 3 smelly guys.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Bunz...I can't believe the parents are pushing for a separate prom...Tradition over common sense.

my mouth dropped

its interesting to see how ppl can manipulate the bible to support what they want to beleive

you would think God was made in the likeness of man and not the other way around

upherebl.gif

Finesse, I know you want to start some trouble :lol: come on we need a juicy topic

i only have 182 more!

wonder if i can make all of them today? :whistle:

why is this board so damn dead though?

why aren't ppl talking about their weekends

i was drained this weekend

spent saturday at a funeral in st elizabeth

omg the heat!!! it has been awfully hot lately

LOL I will try and make mine today I am working on 2 projects but they are lightweight in comparison to the last week! It does seem dead or is everyone on Sus's board and no on told us?? :whistle:

Well my weekend was boring tuh raas! I was planning on going to the Caribbean festival but my Aunt flo showed up the 1st since that fateful day and I was cramping like crazy so Hubby said you are going to sit tight. and watch Sci fi movies :yes:

Sunday I worked in the garden from 7:00 until late afternoon and just dropped. While resting we watched the Jackson's the American Dream that movie was nicely done, I haven't seen it in years..... Made me pull out my Jermain Jackson's Greatest hits CD ( yes I have the CD) Don't front on Jermain he had some hits! B) After we watched the movie I cooked pasta which he still calls macaroni no matter what type of noodle it is :lol: then watered the front and rear gardens showered and dropped LOL

Certified Boring weekend

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Philly, that's funny. I haven't heard of that show, but may need to look into it.

-----------

Here's how it all started: 20-year-old Kelly Hildebrandt decided to search Facebook for other people with her name. Up popped Kelly Hildebrandt of Lubbock, Texas. For the next three months the two exchanged e-mails and then started calling each other.

Then he decided to visit, and the couple soon began dating. Eight months after Kelly Hildebrandt sent her first e-mail, he proposed. The couple plans to marry in October.

It hasn't been all smooth sailing. A trip on a cruise ship almost got canceled when the travel agent deleted one ticket from the system, thinking someone had plugged in the same information twice.

My ex husband and I are both Kelly. It made for some crazy mistakes with SSA and the credit reporting agencies. I wish these two a lot of luck!

I just wanted to thank JG for the beautiful scrapbook that she made M and I. She really is very creative and did a really great job, wish you all could see it. You all should have heard M when he was looking through it. I swear he was like a kid on Christmas. JG you need to go into business!

I also want to thank you you ladies for the special words and notes. They are so special to me just as you guys are. I would have never made it without you guys and I really do appreciate all the advice, strength, and support you have given me. I know our journey still has a long way to go and I will be here with you guys every step of the way. Just wanted to thank you all for everything.

(L)

Hey, did you notice the picture of the gal reading at your wedding....Those are some of the EXACT words she said. Yes, I did pay attention at your wedding!!!! :star:

Yes I did...that was my Aunt and that is why the book is even more special. You really pay attention to detail. I should type up what Marley had written/read too and put it in there.

Mikel LOVED the picture of her in the tree.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

lmao @ jermain jackson having a greatest hits cd

how many songs? 3?

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Bunz...I can't believe the parents are pushing for a separate prom...Tradition over common sense.

my mouth dropped

its interesting to see how ppl can manipulate the bible to support what they want to beleive

you would think God was made in the likeness of man and not the other way around

I may start a boatload of crappola with this statement but...........

Some of the MOST Christian people I have ever met (THEIR words NOT mine) are some of the biggest manipulators I have ever met.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Philly....you need to post some pictures on here of your gardens I bet the are beautiful this summer.

JG yes I have used priceline and LOVE them as well...haven't gotten rooms that cheap but cheaper still the same.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

-----------

(L)

Yes I did...that was my Aunt and that is why the book is even more special. You really pay attention to detail. I should type up what Marley had written/read too and put it in there.

Mikel LOVED the picture of her in the tree.

I left you lots of room to write names and such on the pages. I didn't want to give it away by asking you too many questions about names.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Philly, come on ... mi ave likkle room lef

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.