SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

OMG the Crypt Keeper Ex- Manager and I just had a few words but I kept my composure cause I know she is nuts! Yesterday my Manager spoke to her about this order that I am hand holding and not passing off to her group because it is an Engineering order but he wants her group to be aware so they can shadow me on the order and learn the process ( although I am not supposed to be working orders only Engineering them but the COO requested I do it sooooooo I am doing it) Well she was ok with it yesterday when he spoke to her but she just spazzed out on me because he is back in NYC! You will work with me not anyone on my team as she turned red and started shaking! I just looked at her B) it took all I had in me not to laugh. She needs to seriously chill out!

Ok Venting over I am going home and try and catch up :yes:

Finesse LOL @ Facety Shaun

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay.. i guess that will do but if ur open to it

where did ya'll meet?

did u like him right off or did he have to grow on you?

how long did ya'll date b4 u filed?

if not a problem if u don't wanna talk about it.... i just love LOVE...

oh have ya'll been to dunns river falls together.. roger came w/ me but wldn't climb so he got some great pics of me STRUGGLING and almost killing myself..

my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends know a lot of people in jamaica from going there so often and my cousin was sort of talking to this one guy who introduced me to his friend.

he definitely had to grow on me. i was by no means looking for a man at the time because i was going thru divorce....plus i was aware of all the stories of the whole tourist hook up thing. he called me and we talked for over a year before i ever took him seriously....up til that point i never once called him. i just went to jamica everytime my family would go and that is how i really started to think maybe he could be the person for me. i gave him a really hard time for the longest time because i was just so skeptical which turned out to be so unfair to him because he is the most humble, caring and real person i could ever meet.

we have been to the falls many times together. my son loves to climb the falls with him.

i filed about 9 months after that even though i still had reservations about it. turned out to be the best decision i ever made..

thanks finesse, i love ur story!!

where did ya'll meet?

oh have ya'll been to dunns river falls together.. roger came w/ me but wldn't climb so he got some great pics of me STRUGGLING and almost killing myself..

my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends know a lot of people in jamaica from going there so often and my cousin was sort of talking to this one guy who introduced me to his friend.

he definitely had to grow on me. i was by no means looking for a man at the time because i was going thru divorce....plus i was aware of all the stories of the whole tourist hook up thing. he called me and we talked for over a year before i ever took him seriously....up til that point i never once called him. i just went to jamica everytime my family would go and that is how i really started to think maybe he could be the person for me. i gave him a really hard time for the longest time because i was just so skeptical which turned out to be so unfair to him because he is the most humble, caring and real person i could ever meet.

we have been to the falls many times together. my son loves to climb the falls with him.

i filed about 9 months after that even though i still had reservations about it. turned out to be the best decision i ever made..

guess it goes to show it pays to take a chance. (L)

that is a lesson i need to learn.. wow.. i am glad i was nosy enough to ask

Timeline
OMG the Crypt Keeper Ex- Manager and I just had a few words but I kept my composure cause I know she is nuts! Yesterday my Manager spoke to her about this order that I am hand holding and not passing off to her group because it is an Engineering order but he wants her group to be aware so they can shadow me on the order and learn the process ( although I am not supposed to be working orders only Engineering them but the COO requested I do it sooooooo I am doing it) Well she was ok with it yesterday when he spoke to her but she just spazzed out on me because he is back in NYC! You will work with me not anyone on my team as she turned red and started shaking! I just looked at her B) it took all I had in me not to laugh. She needs to seriously chill out!

Ok Venting over I am going home and try and catch up :yes:

Finesse LOL @ Facety Shaun

philly. .this had me literally laughing out loud at my desk.. i can just see her tripping out like that.. LMAO!!! whew.. night honey..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

where did ya'll meet?

thanks finesse, i love ur story!!

where did ya'll meet?

guess it goes to show it pays to take a chance. (L)

that is a lesson i need to learn.. wow.. i am glad i was nosy enough to ask

it is wise to take your time and really get to know the person you are contemplating spending your life with but there is just no way to prepare and plan for everything. at some point in the process you have to trust your instincts. what is to be in life..must be

Timeline
girl those rocks are SLIPPERY.. that sound TERRIBLE omg.. i had slipped a couple of times, but nothing like that.. i had several friends that stopped.. it wasn't until i was almost done that i realized they had lil exits here and there.. i was SOOOO FReAKING SCARED..

The lifeguard said to never attempt to turn around and go back down. Guess that was our first mistake. LOL I thought I was dead for sure. And I smashed my heel on a rock when I feel and for the rest of the trip I swore it was fractured. Thank God it wasn't.

:o The falls are so well advertised. I didn’t realize it was so dangerous. Thought about taking my kids the next time they went down, but never mind.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline

no ja2.. don't let us make us change ur mind... i mean i was glad that i did it, hell there were kids doing it SOOO many ppl there doiint it w/ such ease and they do have ppl there to help.. i would say maybe just be careful..

alright ladies.. im out..

i kept telling myself ja2, at least no one has died or i would have heard about it LOL..

plus u don't have to go all the way.. i just didn't figure that out until it was too late.. its fun just to go play in the water..there is another fall that is more serene i think.. the ys falls????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
sus ur right, but then again.. kids also can be the cruelest ppl on Earth.. differences can be exciting or reasons for them to exclude u..

I think that happens especially to kids who aren't used to diversity (of skin tone, of thought processes). When I can have children, we will definitely travel so that they can be exposed to a variety of people... that is, if we can afford to since Steven wants 8 children.

That is soo true. That is a wonderful gift to give to any child exposing them to this buffet we call life. I am a German born African who also grew up in London and Ghana and came to the US as a teenager. Granted I do not fit in anywhere, but I can thrive anywhere and get along with most people. I make it a point that my daughter spends time with my family both here and in London and also spends time with her father's family who are Caucasian/white. Nothing thrills me more than when she speaks my dialect, can speak with my funny accent and speaks in a totally different accent when speaking to her Dad. Mo man is an Island. :star:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
no ja2.. don't let us make us change ur mind... i mean i was glad that i did it, hell there were kids doing it SOOO many ppl there doiint it w/ such ease and they do have ppl there to help.. i would say maybe just be careful..

alright ladies.. im out..

i kept telling myself ja2, at least no one has died or i would have heard about it LOL..

plus u don't have to go all the way.. i just didn't figure that out until it was too late.. its fun just to go play in the water..there is another fall that is more serene i think.. the ys falls????

YS Falls is LOVELY!!! smiley-love008.gif

It is on the other side of the island tho...

S5000406_0155_155.jpg

S5000401_0160_160.jpg

S5000399_0162_162.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
sus ur right, but then again.. kids also can be the cruelest ppl on Earth.. differences can be exciting or reasons for them to exclude u..

I think that happens especially to kids who aren't used to diversity (of skin tone, of thought processes). When I can have children, we will definitely travel so that they can be exposed to a variety of people... that is, if we can afford to since Steven wants 8 children.

That is soo true. That is a wonderful gift to give to any child exposing them to this buffet we call life. I am a German born African who also grew up in London and Ghana and came to the US as a teenager. Granted I do not fit in anywhere, but I can thrive anywhere and get along with most people. I make it a point that my daughter spends time with my family both here and in London and also spends time with her father's family who are Caucasian/white. Nothing thrills me more than when she speaks my dialect, can speak with my funny accent and speaks in a totally different accent when speaking to her Dad. Mo man is an Island. :star:

That is so wonderful! What a great backround your kids have! Tierra's father did a geneology and found out he had an asian background as well. It so interesting.

I think bringing Tierra to St Lucia for 6 months was such a great oppurtunity. I jumped at the chance. She has been so many places most 7 year olds have never heard of!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all July Babies!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall!!! whats happening!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That is so wonderful! What a great backround your kids have! Tierra's father did a geneology and found out he had an asian background as well. It so interesting.

I think bringing Tierra to St Lucia for 6 months was such a great oppurtunity. I jumped at the chance. She has been so many places most 7 year olds have never heard of!

Did he do that here? What company (if you don't mind sharing)? I'm thinking to have my genealogy traced eventually.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

:wow::thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i have climbed the falls three times in my life (yes its a damn shame because i live here but so what!, lol)

the first time i was a little girl so i don't remember

the second time was scary as hell because me and my cheap #### friends decided we weren't going to rent shoes so we went bare footed :blink: BIG NO NO! man there are some parts where we had to be on our bellies because we couldn't grip the rocks with our feet. VERY scary. and as crusty as my foot bottom is i couldn't manage the sharp rockstone dem

the third time, did it with hubby and we wore the rubber shoes, much much better

as long as you wear those shoes you'll be good

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yall!!! whats happening!

Nothing much. Just got home. About to cook stir fry chipotle lime chicken breasts with red/yellow/green bell peppers, served over a bed of sauteed spinach leaves. Rosemary bread on the side. My aunt is coming over in a few to see how my place looks right after the housekeeper leaves.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.