Oasis

About to send out application

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So I am pretty much done with the papers but I do have one concern.

On my application.. some of my words are to long and dont fit in the box.. so it leaves a little black box on that part.

Does this matter ? Can I send it like that ?

Thanks

Oasis

Greencard Holder since 1991

August 2006: Approved for Dual Citizenship from the German Consulate

I am officially now a Dual Citizen :)))

07.06.09 sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center for Mr Brazil

07.09.09 NOA1

12.11.09 NOA2

02.23.10 Visa Interview - Rio de Janeiro-Visa denied

03.11.10 case cent back to VSC

Second Round:

04.19.10 Sent new petition to Vermont Service Center

04.21.10 NOA1

04.23.10 check cashed

07.16.10 touched

10.XX.10: Decide to split with my fiance and set in a withdraw letter to VSC

10.25.10: NOA2 - to my surprise but it does not matter anymore

11.18.10: Withdraw of my petition is final - The End of my Immigration Journey :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
So I am pretty much done with the papers but I do have one concern.

On my application.. some of my words are to long and dont fit in the box.. so it leaves a little black box on that part.

Does this matter ? Can I send it like that ?

Thanks

Oasis

It needs to be legible. Don't type anything in those boxes and print it and hand write in the information.

Or, use an attachment sheet for the information.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Either complete these portions by hand (don't type in them, print the form out then fill in by hand) or use a supplemental sheet if you need to. (Do not submit forms that have these 'squares' in them because no one can read it.) :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Well the boxed are so small - if I dont have room to type it in how can I have room to write it in by hand ?

I have heard for people send it in like this.

Greencard Holder since 1991

August 2006: Approved for Dual Citizenship from the German Consulate

I am officially now a Dual Citizen :)))

07.06.09 sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center for Mr Brazil

07.09.09 NOA1

12.11.09 NOA2

02.23.10 Visa Interview - Rio de Janeiro-Visa denied

03.11.10 case cent back to VSC

Second Round:

04.19.10 Sent new petition to Vermont Service Center

04.21.10 NOA1

04.23.10 check cashed

07.16.10 touched

10.XX.10: Decide to split with my fiance and set in a withdraw letter to VSC

10.25.10: NOA2 - to my surprise but it does not matter anymore

11.18.10: Withdraw of my petition is final - The End of my Immigration Journey :)

Well the boxed are so small - if I dont have room to type it in how can I have room to write it in by hand ?

I have heard for people send it in like this.

It is very possible to write smaller than the font Acrobat uses, and still be readable.

Or, Find another way to write it (ie: "The United States of America" might not fit, USA would, United States would...etc). Only use widely recognized acronyms, of course.

Either way, this paper copy is the only thing you will send in, so it needs to have all of the information readable on the face of the form.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.