john & jean

deadbeat dads can be reached

6 posts in this topic

a few months ago I began a letter campaign against a deadbeat dad. he is ex military, refused to pay court ordered child support.

had all the info,before starting. wrote the department of the navy, the atty. general, etc. had my sister in law contact veteran affairs, at USEM.

today she received all back child support. will be getting support deposited to her account, automatically each month.

will be glad to help anyone with similar situation. they can be made to pay,even if they are a citizen of another country now!!!!!

john

Edited by john & jean

thanks, this guy is a real azz. told him the first time we met, that I would be his worst nightmare come true. he has physically abused my sister in law. I explained to him, that I will return to PI, and beat him like the dog he is.

this is even better than that!!!! :devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
thanks, this guy is a real azz. told him the first time we met, that I would be his worst nightmare come true. he has physically abused my sister in law. I explained to him, that I will return to PI, and beat him like the dog he is.

:thumbs: Revenge is a dish best served cold.

And better .. you did it legally and brought the system down on his a$$.

Way to pwn the fvcker!

:thumbs: Revenge is a dish best served cold.

And better .. you did it legally and brought the system down on his a$$.

Way to pwn the fvcker!

thanks Ron, yeah it feels better than the azz whoopin he needs!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.