good hearted man

ADVICE NEEDED ABOUT HOW TO START MY VISA PROCESS

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Virgin Islands
Timeline

Bravo!!!!! Thank you for telling the people who you are. For all they knew I could have just known your EX. Secondly, this is a public forum, so I can post when and how I like, and as I am sure, others here would appreciate if YOU are going to ask these good people for help then tell the truth about your situation. Again, not only is it FRAUDULENT and DISREPECTFUL to ask for help and give totally false details, but this is also a forum that ALL people have access to, including consular officers, AND local adjudicators, so you can potentially attach a red flag to your own case. As far as cussing Nigerian men, no, I happen to know quite a few who are very loving, caring and HONEST men. In that regard it is true when it is said that one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch!!!! And YES I am very negative when it comes to people trying to deceive those who are currently enduring these very difficult and trying separations while navigating through the visa process. Been there done that myself, and I have people on here whom I love dearly and do not want them mocked by anyone. As a matter of FACT I probably would not have even ventured on here for a while have I not been alerted through emails by my EX. Anyone here who knows me knows that BESANGIN will always speak the truth take it or leave it, and I always accept responsibility for mine, and if I wronged you I will apologize, but today wont be one of those days. I will say however, if I was wrong about you all not wanting to be dealing with trolls wasting your time, then on that, MY BAD. For the original poster there is no need for me to email you my phone number. For what, if all I am going to do is vent and curse you? It's all good, so work yo' sho' bro'! Good luck with your visa journey and impending wedding. Peace out people. I'll see my ace boon coons in the cafe!!!

Edited by BESANGIN

3/14/06 - ACTED A FOOL 1 month to the day GC received!!!

9/21/07- Went to the LAUNDROMAT. Visa Journey OVER FOR GOOD!!!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

:reading: .......... :huh: ........... :o ............. :unsure: ............. :blink: ................

{& maybe a ummmmm :bonk:}, but anywayzzzz............ :ot: ......... and :ot2:

have a :pop: and a :D

(F)

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Personal attacks and insults are a violation of TOS. Offending posts have been removed.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.