• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

I love Kohl's too!! :dance:

Only I went and bought some stuff there the night before I left on my hols and they gave me a $20 gift certificate to be used within two weeks and I said "But I'm going away and won't be here for two weeks. :( " and she said "Oh well. Sux to be you. :P " and I said "Oh yeah? Well, you're not invited to my party anymore. :angry: " and she said "Okay, fine. I'll see you on the playground, then. I have a big sister, you know. :ph34r: " and I said "Oh oh. :unsure: "

The end.

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Only I went and bought some stuff there the night before I left on my hols and they gave me a $20 gift certificate to be used within two weeks and I said "But I'm going away and won't be here for two weeks. :( " and she said "Oh well. Sux to be you. :P " and I said "Oh yeah? Well, you're not invited to my party anymore. :angry: " and she said "Okay, fine. I'll see you on the playground, then. I have a big sister, you know. :ph34r: " and I said "Oh oh. :unsure: "

The end.

:lol:

My big sister's friends came to my defense in a playground kerfuffle once!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The end.

:rofl:

Donne moi une poptart!

I have some weird neighbors too. I live in a building that was a house that's turned into apartments. I told my neighbor that's on the same floor as me that I'm moving and getting married and I hope to be out by January. So she's already made plans with my landlord to have her friend move in in January... WHOA I didn't say I was leaving for sure in January, just if it happens. So she keeps bugging me to see if I've gotten anywhere with immigration. It's kinda annoying.

She also likes to knock on my door when she's drunk, that's not so much fun either.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Timeline

Actually if you want to talk about painted houses you should check out the "Painted Ladies' especially in San Francisco - these are old Victorian Mansions with some incredibly interesting colour schemes. Here is an example:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...sa%3DN%26um%3D1

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The end.

:lol:

My big sister's friends came to my defense in a playground kerfuffle once!

I love that you used the word "kerfuffle"! That is an awesome word!!! :) Seriously! :thumbs:

Event Date

ROC

9/24/11 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

9/26/11 - NOA1 Receipt Date

9/28/11 - Check cashed

10/1/11 - NOA1 arrived in mail

3/19/12 - RFE

5/3/12 - RoC APPROVED!!!

I do not like furbies, I had one, I threw it away.

I have a stuffed animal - his name is snuffles.

Anyhoo, I used to take him on trips with me, until I left him in a hotel in like Bellingham once. I realized I had left him there and called right away, gave them my address, they said they would send him.

Well ummm, no, he didn't show up!

Eventually after MANY calls they mailed him back to me, all dirty - they had a child there and I believe the child wanted to keep snuffles!

38949.jpg

omg! I had a bear just like this growing up!!!! ....memories...*tear*....lol

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

good morning canada, i see we don't have any coffee yet, so i'll provide.

2653036954_6f01854f16.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My 2 weeks in Saskatoon is over!! And carla was correct again--there are quite a few Full service gast station sin saskatoon,lol of course they are combined with self-service! lol

Weather here for the first week was perfect, then this past week was cool/rainy, but for the next while it is back to perfect again!! Oh well can't complain, got everything accomplished i wanted to get completed!! Fly from Stoon to Chicago, then to providence. Drive back to VA Friday night!!. Hope carla's procedure goes well today. Scott

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

Speaking of furbies I remember my son begged me for one when he was younger. I guess they were popular because I couldn't find any at all near me. The nearest place was at a Target in Buffalo... so I took the trip and went to Buffalo and got him his furby. He didn't even play with it and lost interest so fast.

My mom told me I had "sucker" stamped on my forehead. :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Overcast here, and still quite nice - 81 degrees out - but it is supposed to get up into the 90s again and threats of intermittent thunderstorms this afternoon. Right now it is absolutely calm out there - not even a breath of wind. I need to fill the bird feeders and I so hope it does rain this afternoon, otherwise I will have to water the garden again - and I don't want to feed the mosquitoes :no: .

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Good morning everyone! Thanks for the coffee charles. I was at the hospital very early this morning and so didn't log on to serve up coffee. Everything went very well, no problems, no polyps, don't have to come back now for 10 years for that again! Phew! I was SO hungry though, not having had anything to eat since Tuesday evening. Gene took the day off today to get me to and from hospital, and to take care of me. I was knocked out, and can't drive today due to the anesthetic. As soon as he picked me up however and we got home, he had the coffee on!

I thought this was appropriate for MY morning coffee anyway. :lol:

widget_bIeUQdgEHdkliL-qwP0NcK.jpg

carlahmsb4.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.