Mephys

Off Topic Part Trois

5,125 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
hehe it's just that for the last year or two I've started getting 'lack of caffeine' headaches if I skip my morning coffee. For some reason that bothers me. Truth is, I'm really not sure if I'm even capable of quitting. I also drink extremely strong coffee. every-single-day.

I only went without coffee in the morning once, while I was on holiday - I had a debilitating headache - at first I didn't even realize what it was. I was in Vancouver in fact, I crawled to the restaurant and barely got the word cof...fee out when ordering.

I only ever drink coffee now in the morning and find that, even if I only have 1 cup - no headache - might want to try that for a while?

Edited by trailmix

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'll have to wait till the immigration stuff is done......I've already got enough stress right now. Matter of fact I'm makin a coffee right now..... :whistle:

US born, Canadian raised, Irish Blood.

Timeline

I'll take one, thanks...

Brown sugar in mine, please... .

:)

I think I'll have to wait till the immigration stuff is done......I've already got enough stress right now. Matter of fact I'm makin a coffee right now..... :whistle:

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I'll take one, thanks...

Brown sugar in your coffee? :blink:

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Timeline
I'll take one, thanks...

.... and just a bit of cream in mine. No wait. Make that a hot chocolate with an orange shot. :)

iagree.gif

Timeline

OH yeah... it's delicious! I actually try not to eat too much white sugar at all but I just happen to LOVE brown sugar in coffee. With a little cream.

It's awesome.

Seriously.

I'll take one, thanks...

Brown sugar in your coffee? :blink:

Mmmmm... that sounds delicious! I love orange and Chocolate together. Those Terry's Chocolate oranges used to be pretty good but now the chocolate is all cheap and waxy. They're not so good anymore.

But orange and chocolate together???

Mmmmmm....

I'll take one, thanks...

.... and just a bit of cream in mine. No wait. Make that a hot chocolate with an orange shot. :)

Here Krikit... this is for you:

Trees. In. Spaaaaaaaaace!!!!

USCIS

NVC

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

Kermit the Frog

Timeline

Hmm I'll have to try it. If you say it's good lgg, it probably is. Watch it be the most amazing thing I have ever had in my life.. I'll be like: "Oh lump of brown sugah where have you been all my life???"

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Timeline
Here Krikit... this is for you:

Trees. In. Spaaaaaaaaace!!!!

I read that with all the sound effects. :lol:

Now I am triply sad! :crying: Not only did I forget the launch, but I dishonoured my country by not standing guard during the launch of Canadian. Trees. In. Spaaaaaaaaaaaace. AND it was the last launch of 2009. :cry:

iagree.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
hehe it's just that for the last year or two I've started getting 'lack of caffeine' headaches if I skip my morning coffee. For some reason that bothers me. Truth is, I'm really not sure if I'm even capable of quitting. I also drink extremely strong coffee. every-single-day.

I would probably do it in increments, first switch to a milder coffee, then decaf and then tea and then try going off completely.

I personally am off and on with coffee. If I drink it then the next day I get a major headache when I don't have another. I can usually get over the headache once I stop after a couple of days, but I don't really drink strong coffee so that makes it easier.

Removing Conditions

Sent package to VSC - 8/12/11

NOA1 - 8/16/11

Biometrics - 9/14/11

Timeline
HAH! I just got back and read the posts----and I DID PUT BROWN SUGAR IN!! pure craziness...

I don't like brown sugar brown sugar.... I find it's too sweet. But I do like raw sugar.... which is light brown. Does that count? :)

All colours of sugar count Krikit... we don't discriminate. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Yepper!

I like the fact that it's not so refined, kind of like myself! ;)

But I love that molasses-y taste. I love demerara sugar a lot...

HAH! I just got back and read the posts----and I DID PUT BROWN SUGAR IN!! pure craziness...

I don't like brown sugar brown sugar.... I find it's too sweet. But I do like raw sugar.... which is light brown. Does that count? :)

USCIS

NVC

Kermit the Frog

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.