Danny&Adri

K1 Timelines

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

The following is for my clarification and understanding.

Today, the US-CIS's web site states they are processing apps for Feb 15. I calculate this to be about 135 days, which is approximately the same as the 123 days listed on the processing time line page here on VJ:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...&page=times.

When I look at VJ times listed for NSC, it is almost the same as CSC, listing about 118 days. However, at the US-CIS's web page, it states that NSC is currently working on the I-129F forms from May 29th, which would be about 40 days ago.

I guess my basic question is why does the VJ page list these two service centers as processing with approximately the same delays when the US-CIS pages have the dates are so different? Is there a correlation between the time lines here at VJ and the US-CIS's web site?

I would appreciate input.

Dan

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

~=~................. .................................................~=~

~=~.... pushpin.gif All is going very well !.......................... ~=~

~=~...................................................................~=~

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

3dflags_col0001-0003a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0003a.gif3dflags_usasc01-0003a.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Today, the US-CIS's web site states they are processing apps for Feb 15. I calculate this to be about 135 days, which is approximately the same as the 123 days listed on the processing time line page here on VJ:

When I look at VJ times listed for NSC, it is almost the same as CSC, listing about 118 days. However, at the US-CIS's web page, it states that NSC is currently working on the I-129F forms from May 29th, which would be about 40 days ago.

I guess my basic question is why does the VJ page list these two service centers as processing with approximately the same delays when the US-CIS pages have the dates are so different? Is there a correlation between the time lines here at VJ and the US-CIS's web site?

Dan

Obviously the VJ page is taken from the timelines of forum members, so it may/will be different because not everyone going through the process of immigrating is a member of VJ and not every member of VJ has a timeline or those that do, don't update them regularly.

bar37.gif

Image14.jpg

bar37.gif

The timelines here on VJ are only reflective of those members that actually bother to update them! I would be so bold as to say that with IMBRA the timelines on here aren't worth anything.

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Dan

The NSC shipped all of their I-129's and I-130's to CSC on 6/1/06. So I'm guessing that new date of 5/29/06 for NSC has something to do with that. When I got the notice our case had been transferred to CSC, the wording confused me since it said CSC had jurisdiction over our case. So I called USCIS cutomer service told the person there that I think my case had been transferred by mistake. She said why don't you hold on coz you should talk to an immigration officer. I then told him the same thing. He told me I should send CSC a certified letter stating that I thought my case was transferred by mistake and if so to please return it to NSC. I did that and got a delivery confirm for 6/23/06. I'll let you all know if it works and they send it back to NSC. LOL! I don't really think so now since I now know they sent everyones to CSC not just mine. Hehe.

Edited by Dean iWait

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I hope you dont get yours transferred back to NSC because if they do, they will just send it back to CSC again. They are not processing I-129Fs any longer. As far as I know NSC sent all their I-129Fs to CSC. Sorry but for better or worse you are now in the que behind alot of people.

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.