rockhouse

Need some ideas...

22 posts in this topic

Hi rockhouse...

Does your fiancée have all of her papers together and organized for her medical exam and her interview? :unsure:

Has she practiced packing exactly 23 kilos into each of her suitcases? :)

Have you chosen the baby's names yet? ;):whistle:

~Tahoma

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i've been...

attending cooking classes

going out with friends

reading books

blogging

talking to hubby everyday

vjing is top on my list

reading other people's blog

finding stuffs about life in the US

going to government agencies to get documents

preparing documents for visa

changing my status to married in all legal forms and documents

mostly, watched all tv programs in dvd that i will surely miss when i get to US.

i go out to watch movies, it's expensive to do that in US

play online games.

as for driving lessons, nah... my husband says i should just learn it there coz i might learn some bad driving habits here.

he saw how the drivers here are and is just plainly aggravated with their non-observance of traffic rules.

I totally agree with your husband on the driving. Learning to drive especially in Manila..possible suicide! Wait until you get to the States.

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

Hey everyone, this topic is kind of dumb, but anyway.... my fiancee and i are still awaiting the NOA2. While we await it, my finacee is rotting away from boredom. She doesn't want to get a job, because she's afraid she will have to quit it soon when the NOA2 comes, and she hates the thought of a job schedule getting in the way of our daily talks online.

She is on Cebu, and reads, work's out, cleans the house, etc. to try and stay busy, but she is beginning to get very bored with the same old day-in and day-out routine there.

So what do/did all the rest of you Filipinas, (that don't have jobs), do during the day, as you await your NOA2? Give us some ideas please! :blink:

Thanks!

Join the VJ forum....... :devil:

Never a dull moment around here..... :thumbs: especially in the RP section....hehehe

Yeah, join the Filipino forum here in VJ. She won't get bored here with all the excitement that's going on. :dance:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i've been...

attending cooking classes

going out with friends

reading books

blogging

talking to hubby everyday

vjing is top on my list

reading other people's blog

finding stuffs about life in the US

going to government agencies to get documents

preparing documents for visa

changing my status to married in all legal forms and documents

mostly, watched all tv programs in dvd that i will surely miss when i get to US.

i go out to watch movies, it's expensive to do that in US

play online games.

as for driving lessons, nah... my husband says i should just learn it there coz i might learn some bad driving habits here.

he saw how the drivers here are and is just plainly aggravated with their non-observance of traffic rules.

Loved your website. Hope everything starts to move faster for you guys now.

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We're still waiting for our NOA2 as well. I resigned from my job last april. and just last monday, i started working again in a call center company. I like it because I also get to improve my English skills more. Another thing, it's just a part time job so I still have time to talk to my Scott online, read the threads here on VJ, play farm town on facebook, do my cross stitch, etc... There's a lot of things she can do to keep herself busy. She'll just have to think of something she really likes doing---something that makes her happy.

Edited by scotty's girl

AOS Process

2010-12-30------------Sent I-485, I-765, & I-131

2011-01-10------------Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, & AP

2011-01-18------------Biometrics letter received

2011-02-07------------Case transferred to CSC

2011-02-10------------Biometrics in Detroit

2011-02-28------------Permanent Resident Card Production Ordered

2011-03-07------------Green Card and Welcome Letter received

7zglumjya7rwu.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.