Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

oooo look at that kitty.

Olivia---6lbs 15oz is a very avg size baby lol

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
DSCI0394.jpg

please do not call the aspca~~~ I am working on even-ing it out :P

you're using her tail as a feather duster, ain't you?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

LOL, Olivia girl....I almost fell outa my chair reading that your SIL had a 17lb baby!!! I work at a children's clinic and so I get all the information for newborns coming to the clinic. Just a few weeks ago I was surprised to see an 11 pound 3oz baby born vaginally (momma has gestational diabetes), but honestly I was truly SHOCKED when you said 16 plus, my privates started hurting just thinking about it. Glad to know it was just a normal sized baby and not a mammoth baby, hee hee :P

Oh and Jackie, your cat doesn't look THAT bad ;) . In fact, I like the little feather duster, Charles mentioned. Anyhow, How'd ya manage to get her to sit still to do that?

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Jeanne- Thats wonderful news about your hubby!!! :dance: my parents smoke and they re both late 5Os :unsure: I really fear for their health I've tried everything with them but all I get is talk and no action I still pray for them to quit!

Me and the baby are doing great; the kicking is getting harder but alhamdulillah it's fun feeling him :luv:

Sharifah; my sleeping is horrible!! I sleep during the day and I sleep at night...it's soo messed up!!! No matter how hard I try to fix it; it never works :(

lyrics.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I tried to vacuum the shedding fur off my cat once... all I earned for my efforts was a lot of scratches, and some poop on my bed :blink:

hehe, :lol: not to the scratches but tring at all and then getting poop on the bed .... lol made me laugh again when i re read it...

Jackie kitty looks very satisfied sleeping, at least you know there is no trama.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Morning MENA!!

Hubby has visa in hand!! He should be booking his ticket today or tomorrow and inshaallah by this time next week he will be here with me!!! :dance::dance:

Congratulations Amanda!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

1917271b4tbkt4t9t.gif

Checking in, been so tired, last week was absolutely a horror, I think I average about three hours of sleep. Sometimes I just wish I could just get in the bed next to my patients and let the nurses just care for me. Of course all I do is pour over medical records, and oh what fun is that when you are dead tired. I hope this week goes better, I have till August, but that seems a million years away. When I am this tired I find I want to eat, and eat anything and everything, today I am going to have chicken livers, I know most people think they are gross, but I love them. Tomorrow back to the hospital of pain for more fun and games. This week the head resident will come and review our work, and of course will do rounds with me and ask hard questions, just love this, I am wondering if I will live till August? :wacko: Hope you all have a great week.

jfa1717l-1.jpg

mban2615l-1.jpg

Awwwwwwww, GG I am glad to see you around! I hope that you do not drown in paperwork!

Good morning ladies. Happy Sunday MENA and happy fathers day to all the dad's out there. :star:

Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Here's the new mosquito net hubby bought for the bed. :dance: I guess they don't want to make a hole in the ceiling so it's just hanging from the drapery rod. :lol:

mosquito-net.jpg

Melly.... I had friends just come back from Cairo and you should see the daughter's arms and legs. They are nothing but spotted with scars from the mosquitoes. It looks terrible. She said she bought everything under the sun to keep them away and they were still attacking her. She was bit far worse than her mother and brother were. I was almost shocked at how bad it was.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sorry to hear about your friend. I've been doing a lot of research on the little buggers and it's really quite interesting. Well, maybe not. lol

Still, glad your friend is back home now away from the biting.

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Ah ha they just wrote me back and told me they were half asleep when they wrote that email and the baby is 6 lbs 15 oz. I think that's about average for a newborn. I was begining to think it was a record but I looked and the biggest baby ever born was 22 pounds and died shortly after. 16lbs is the average size of a 4 month old according to google.

Congratulations Auntie! I was hurting when I read the first post! All of my babies were over 9 lbs. Malek being the heaviest at almost 10 lbs but he was a c-section. Now he is very tall but very petite. You would have never known he had such a big start. I hope momma and baby are doing well!

Filed: Timeline
Ah ha they just wrote me back and told me they were half asleep when they wrote that email and the baby is 6 lbs 15 oz. I think that's about average for a newborn. I was begining to think it was a record but I looked and the biggest baby ever born was 22 pounds and died shortly after. 16lbs is the average size of a 4 month old according to google.

I just read this today... :lol:

You know Nour just hit 17 lbs on her 1st bday appt...not 4 months... :rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.