JeanneVictoria

Saturday!

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

rumor is that today is nawal's anniversary. :dance:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Henna, I love you girl, my prayers are for you today. (F)

Jackie, Racine got 7 inches of rain yesterday. Thanks for the heads u on the warnings. Kamall doesn;t pay attention to that.

I woke up sick this morning. :( I hope it goes away soon!

Have a wonderful weekend to everyone else. Mel-get that cleaning done girl, that time goes fast! LOL

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey MENA Peeps! YEAH today is our friday. And We can't wait for time off. What a bad storm last night. No electric until 5am this morning. That means no air and no fans to work. But the husband intertained us with shadow puppets :P

More rain tomarrow MAN we had enough! Hope you all are enjoying your week end....

Peace Out!

Untitled.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Good Morning Mena (F) Today would have been our first wedding anniversary and I am so sad right now :cry: I am dragging myself out the door to do a 5k Literacy walk, I am hoping that does my soul some good today (L)

Hope everyone has a fine weekend, whatever you are doing !

(F)

Not too bad out today. The sun has poked through but it's very muggy. Had to wake up early and meet my dad so we could do bank stuff and then fedex the agreement for the mortgage to the bank. I feel soooo relieved right now!!! Then it was off to the massage place and now I'm chilling and about to take a nap. This is the first kid-free weekend I've had in a while so I'm soaking up the silence and calm of the house. I totally understand not doing any must-do's when the kids are gone. I'm more motivated when they're here so that I will know that I can relax when they're not, you know?

Things that need to get done that I know won't:

clipping my cat's nails (i dread this soo much each time)

mopping the kitchen floor (i'll just keep the lights dim ;))

cleaning the kids' room (they *are* old enough after all :whistle: )

weeding the garden (blech!!!)

I'm going to peruse craigslist to fine a used weedwhacker. It's getting embarassing especially since each of my male neighbors pride themselves on who has the best lawn. :help:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline
I'm cleaning house and sneakin onto VJ for a little break :ph34r:

...shaved mah kitteh today :P

:o again!?!??!?!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

0h poor kitty!

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ha ha yes I do!

So Waleed came home and wanted to take me to breakfast yesteday and go to the office for my citizenship. We went and ran errands and we were outside after 11 am here which is a no no and I was sweating so much that litteraly my pants started falling off since I've lost weight. They are too big on me now. I told him he may need to buy me new clothes or a belt if this keeps up. I didn't feel hungry because of the heat so we went to a fresh juice bar where I drank mango juice and sugar cane juice in 2 seconds because I was so thirsty and that was our breakfast till we got home. The place was so hot and I was wiped out so I went to the room with ac and slept till just now. Something like 10 hours of sleep. Waleed didn't sleep at all and now he's going on his second day with no sleep because he has to work a 12 hour shift. I hope he sleeps when he gets home in the morning.

Edited by ~Flower~

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline
oh I know! She is givin me da looks, I tell ya! It was like, really hot and her fur was longggggg. I can't run the a/c all summer for her to be cool, so off came her 'winter coat'. She's all curled up in her pink princess bed. Wanna see her new 'do?

jJ

we can compare this one to the last one, right?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ah, Saturday. Saturday means 3 days until interview... ACK. Any of you with partners who have interviewed in Cairo, would they be willing to chat with my husband and tell him what their experience was like? I think it would calm him down a bit.

Thank you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.