The Molinas

missing documents

11 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

damn... i thought i sent all the documents the USCIS was asking for but after reading several posts in here i realized that i made some stupid mistakes.... 1st i made black and white copies of the pictures i sent and 2nd i forget to sent the letter of intent to marry within 90 days :huh:

do i really have to wait until i get a letter from the USCIS asking me for exactly those things or can i just go ahead and send them? anyone knows how much of a delay it will be???

blackribbonsmall.png

Walk with the angels

let them keep you safe

we'll join you one day

in that wonderful place

stand on the clouds and never forget

we're holding on to you

in our memories and thoughts

until one day we'll meet again

Truly missed but never forgotten:

Diana

RIP 1982-08/2008

Verena

RIP 1983-03/2008

Daddy

RIP

"IMMIGRATION" PROCESS (TIMELINE):CLICK HERE

damn... i thought i sent all the documents the USCIS was asking for but after reading several posts in here i realized that i made some stupid mistakes.... 1st i made black and white copies of the pictures i sent and 2nd i forget to sent the letter of intent to marry within 90 days :huh:

do i really have to wait until i get a letter from the USCIS asking me for exactly those things or can i just go ahead and send them? anyone knows how much of a delay it will be???

Black and white copies, prob not a big deal. Missing letter might be. Since you have a case number now, go ahead and send it with a case number reference, admitting the oversight... can't hurt. Worst that could happen is they send an RFE anyway and you have to re-send the letter with the RFE cover page... BUT you need one from you and one from your fiance as well.....

From now on, check your mailings 10 times and then have someone else look it over... always send a cover letter itemizing everything you have included... cross-reference that against the guides... you shouldn't miss anything then.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

we double and triple checked everything and we even wrote the letter of intent we just forget to sent it

:blink: thx for your help... i will just send it when i FINALLY get my IMBRA RFE

blackribbonsmall.png

Walk with the angels

let them keep you safe

we'll join you one day

in that wonderful place

stand on the clouds and never forget

we're holding on to you

in our memories and thoughts

until one day we'll meet again

Truly missed but never forgotten:

Diana

RIP 1982-08/2008

Verena

RIP 1983-03/2008

Daddy

RIP

"IMMIGRATION" PROCESS (TIMELINE):CLICK HERE

we double and triple checked everything and we even wrote the letter of intent we just forget to sent it

:blink: thx for your help... i will just send it when i FINALLY get my IMBRA RFE

That's aggravating, I know. Hang in there... it's not the end of the world! Best wishes!

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

My guess is you'll get two RFE's. Just a guess. One for the missing letter and another for IMBRA. I would only send the letter when asked to. Also, be sure to make copies of everything you send out.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Sabrina,

Check with Gomez - I believe he didn't send in a letter of intent and actually just got his NOA2. Here's the thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20229

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You'll have to wait for the RFE, if it comes. Just get everything ready to send the moment you receive it, and it won't set you back too much. :)

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Hi Sabrina,

Check with Gomez - I believe he didn't send in a letter of intent and actually just got his NOA2. Here's the thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20229

It appears by the post that Gomez got an RFE for the missing letter of intent but it was included on the RFE for the IMBRA.

Sabrina&Joshua

Wait for the RFE which you will get as the letter of intent is one of the requirements for the I-129F for fiance. Sending anything to the service center is not advised by USCIS if not a part of the original filing or when requested via an RFE.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Don't send them anything they didn't specifically ask for! If they don't ask for it then they obviously don't need it :)

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.