pedro

case not received at embassy

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

our case was completed april 16th, at nvc. we received our appointment letter through e-mail june 3rd, but what scares us that embassy as of june 17th saying they have not received our case yet does anyone know how long it takes to send a case to the embassy.

thank you

Have you called NVC and asked to speak to an operator? You'll probably get a faster response that way.

Naturalization

N-400 package mailed: 04/16/2013

N-400 package delivered: 04/16/2013

NOA1 date: 04/17/2013

Biometrics: 08/23/2013

Interview: 10/07/2013

Oath: 01/23/2014

DONE!

i didn't call NVC yet but i will , i just wait to see what my friends here gonna advice me

but what if something happen and my case didn't come to embassy b4 my interview date ? what will be happen in that situation ? i get tired waitting

Well calling NVC mean no more worrying about it or waiting for it! Call them now and they can tell you exactly what's going on.

Naturalization

N-400 package mailed: 04/16/2013

N-400 package delivered: 04/16/2013

NOA1 date: 04/17/2013

Biometrics: 08/23/2013

Interview: 10/07/2013

Oath: 01/23/2014

DONE!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

:)

i dont think that the embassy has that much time, that they will give out a time for the interview and not have the complete documents for the interview.

i was in the same boat as yourself.

my interview is on july 16th

and i was under the impression that once they have an interview date they will send the case,

however the truth is that the case was just sent out on june 12 and should reach Islamabad today...june 18th.

so they will have the case before the interview.

i understand your frustration, but things will be fine

you can call NVC everyday and ask if the case has left for the embassy yet and they will tell you

thats what i did

and once it left they told me.

.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
i didn't call NVC yet but i will , i just wait to see what my friends here gonna advice me

but what if something happen and my case didn't come to embassy b4 my interview date ? what will be happen in that situation ? i get tired waitting

at that time if you have a copy of your petition take it with you to the interview .so they can check and can make the interview .

but anyway your interview will be after almost a month so i hope your petition will be at the embassy by then .

good luck

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

actually that what happened with me .... i had interview and my case didnt arrived yet ... any way my advise for you ... if u can have original copies from all of ur papers that would be good ... the embassy told me 2 options .. they can re sechdule it ...or if i have original copies of my papers so they can go on ... so i hope u have enough time to get oiginal copies from all of ur papers ( just in case ur case didnt arrived at time ! ) good luck there .

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't think you would get an interview date if the Embassay did not receive your case.

my interview will be at 13 of July , what iam saying what if i going to my interview without embassy got the case yet ?

and i don't know when i send e-mail to NVC when they will answer me ?

thanks for ur efforts

Call NVC to verify when they sent out the package for your case.

Also I would recommend to carry copy of all documents you did submit to the interview just in case.

Including I-130/I-129F package and approval notice.

Sometimes some people misplace the case paperwork, so don't assume anything.

Be prepared for all kinds of "just in case".

Very fist wisdom to deal with immigration is, "Better be over-prepared than sorry!"

I don't think you would get an interview date if the Embassay did not receive your case.

Actually NVC schedule the Interview first with US Embassy, then send the package via DHL.

In most case, NVC send out the package right after interview schedule confirmed.

But you know how beaurocractic world it is.

By simple mistake, some people's life may be screwed up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.