TereShab

I Need A Help

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

peace upon u all..its my 1st time to write a topic in my whole life..lets start i have a fiancee she was here in egypt from 2 months then she back to the states and the problem is she was live with her daughter and when she back her daughter dont wanna her live with her and she went to her mom and she lived with her mom but now she live in a shelter she has a job already in walmart and her income 18.000 $ every year and she search for second job too and god willing we will get her sister as a support for me too

i need to know if we start our k1 visa it will work or because she live in shelter we will get a problem ?

and please i do need advice from u all for teresa and me and i`ll be thankful

i tried many ways even send e-mail to Oprah and famous people too but i didnt get any answer i think they have alot enough so it will be hard to read what i sent them

so am here ask the help and wish i got the answers

Shaaban :)(F)

The All Darkness In The World Can Not Hide A Light From A Candel

Why bother other people like Oprah or people here!

If you can't swim don't jump in the water!!

No money, no honey!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

peace upon u all..its my 1st time to write a topic in my whole life..lets start i have a fiancee she was here in egypt from 2 months then she back to the states and the problem is she was live with her daughter and when she back her daughter dont wanna her live with her and she went to her mom and she lived with her mom but now she live in a shelter she has a job already in walmart and her income 18.000 $ every year and she search for second job too and god willing we will get her sister as a support for me too

i need to know if we start our k1 visa it will work or because she live in shelter we will get a problem ?

i tried many ways even send e-mail to Oprah and famous people too but i didnt get any answer i think they have alot enough so it will be hard to read what i sent them

Well, how long has she been living in a shelter? Is it temporary until she finds other housing and this should happen in a few weeks? Working at Walmart isn't a problem. I'm glad she's working. But she really needs to find a place to live.

You mention her sister can help you two? Where does the sister live, and why isn't your fiance living with her sister?

It might be better for both of you, to delay filing for your visa until she has an apartment, or perhaps can move in with her sister.

What answer were you looking for from Oprah or other famous people?

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, how long has she been living in a shelter? Is it temporary until she finds other housing and this should happen in a few weeks? Working at Walmart isn't a problem. I'm glad she's working. But she really needs to find a place to live.

You mention her sister can help you two? Where does the sister live, and why isn't your fiance living with her sister?

It might be better for both of you, to delay filing for your visa until she has an apartment, or perhaps can move in with her sister.

What answer were you looking for from Oprah or other famous people?

yeah she live just for time till she find her own place and about her sister she has kids and some of them have boyfriends so she would like to not become burden on her sister and yeah she live with her in iowa the same city

but my question is can she start make our paper now or she should wait till she get her own place

The All Darkness In The World Can Not Hide A Light From A Candel

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

LOL :rofl:

i wish Oprah can help me pay off my college loans...

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Look there is no reason to be mean to this guy. He asked a simple question. Just give him an answer or just don't reply at all. Sometimes the attitudes on this site are unbelievable.

Betsy El Sum

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Look there is no reason to be mean to this guy. He asked a simple question. Just give him an answer or just don't reply at all. Sometimes the attitudes on this site are unbelievable.

so what is your answer for this guy? your post does not answer the OP's question. :unsure:

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok well here is my answer. If your fiance meets the income requirements then you can file your petition. There are plenty of people on here whose significant others do not own their own home. Do I think it is smart to try to sponser someone here when you are living in a homeless shelter?? No. As long as you feel comfortable with the situation then apply. Just realize it is costly to go through this whole process. Best of luck to you.

Betsy El Sum

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I think that the petitioner will need to have a fixed address. One of the often asked interview questions is: "where will you live?"

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Timeline
I think that the petitioner will need to have a fixed address. One of the often asked interview questions is: "where will you live?"

yup - that, and enough money to sponsor the OP. Or a cosponsor lined up. Plus (or minus) the OP is from a "high risk" consulate ; their application will be seen through magnifying glasses.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Salaam ya Shaaban, I think your fiance should wait until she has a home to live in. She will need to have a reliable address to give to the USCIS to petition anyways. Not to mention that there are many fees that go along with trying to sponser someone. Since financially she is struggling, it's probably best to wait until she is a bit more stable to file the petition. InshaAllah, things will work out for the best. Take care.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.