maggieNomar

Thursday

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

angie & abed and Maggie.....Thank you!

I took the splints off so I can wash dishes and clean the bird cages. No, Im not on good pain killers ( my choice ), just something a bit stronger than Motrin. If I was on narcotics, I would be tempted to abuse them. My fingers are not black today, just lavender colour. :wacko:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning all! Got some time at work to shout out.

Amanda, I'm praying for you both. It'll all work out. Just think, this time next week, it will all be over.

Hubby's having trouble sleeping lately, thinking way too much about getting a job and stuff. No life till that happens, for me. C'est la vie.

Have a great day everyone!!!

Thank you!! Hopefully by this time next week my hubby will be really close to having visa in hand and booking his ticket home!!!

Timeline

Seriously Amanda, every time I think about the interview, I get goosebumps.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Is it still Thursday there? It's Thursday night here so it must be still Thursday there. Hard to believe I've been here 3 weeks. The time is going so fast. Egypt is treating me well though I wish I could kick this bug whatever it is. I took all the medicine but I still get sick feeling now and then especially when I am active. Maybe it's the heat?

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Hi Angie, Tina and Sweet P....wow Angie I didn't realize you were so far along. So we actually do have a bit of pending arrival don't we..and I dont mean just the SOs

I think now Seattle has the good weather and we have become alot more like Seattle :unsure:

Nagi...awwww you poor dear (F)

AMANDA!!!!!!!!! OMG..try to stay calm. It'll all be ok...brace yourself

Mags...what is the "madea peace of still video? I want to see that

Comment: my husband thought he was going to marry me and be "THE BOSS"...believe me I want to give up some of the control here but facts are the facts....work is work no matter how "strenous" it is and work (career/domestic) takes time no matter how long it takes. It isn't my fault I was raised here and things are more convenient. Just because convenience gives way to extra time doesn't mean I have to bog down my extra time with more work ;)

As much as I would love to have a baby, I can't even enter that into our equation. The baby I have alot of of growing up to do. Thank you. :whistle:

Is it still Thursday there? It's Thursday night here so it must be still Thursday there. Hard to believe I've been here 3 weeks. The time is going so fast. Egypt is treating me well though I wish I could kick this bug whatever it is. I took all the medicine but I still get sick feeling now and then especially when I am active. Maybe it's the heat?

i am sure you are not preggers....yet ;)

Edited by Sandrila

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I had an IUD placement for Egypt and had two periods in a row since I got here. I've never bleed so much in my life for this. It would be a real tragedy if we got preggers now as we have plans set like his obtaining the USMLE and me obtaining my Masters and zero money for starting a family. We are really not in a place for children right now and certainly don't want that anytime soon. I really don't think it's that and hope to God it's just a bug like my digestive track adapting to the microorganisms it's not used to.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Good evening MENA! I have been home all day studying for my last exam on Saturday while I was waiting for John to get off work... We have been updating our wedding plans and thinking of things to make everyone happy... That's harder than I thought lol.. I miss him so much :(

I hope everyone is having a good day.. Nagi, I hope you're feeling better xx

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I just heard that facebook has a worm going around, don't open :unsure:

supposedly it's from someone putting a link to something outside of facebook.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Most of the apps in facebook actually have viruses in them, especially these developed by other sites...

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

I had an IUD placement for Egypt and had two periods in a row since I got here. I've never bleed so much in my life for this. It would be a real tragedy if we got preggers now as we have plans set like his obtaining the USMLE and me obtaining my Masters and zero money for starting a family. We are really not in a place for children right now and certainly don't want that anytime soon. I really don't think it's that and hope to God it's just a bug like my digestive track adapting to the microorganisms it's not used to.

Awww Olivia...I hope you feel better soon. I felt really crappy after I had my IUD put in and it took me over a year to get straight. I almost had it removed like 500 times...cramps, bleeding every 2 weeks....but now its smoothed out with barely any period whatsoever. So I think what you have is a stomach bug or something digestive related...inshallah you will get better very soon. Sometimes those bugs take a long time to get rid of. :(

Olive

I had an IUD put in after the birth of my youngest, so that is 9 years now!

EW...that sounds nasty doesn't it but thank GOD I know it has been working all this time.

10 years is the maximum and will be do to redo.

That will be a big decision for us.

Me too, not ready for any babies but as I have posted before my years that I can and want to have a child are winding down. I know plenty of women who go into their 40s and more but I don't think that is for me. My issue is mostly financially and the fact that I don't think my husband is ready. I mean ready to carry on his name but not the responsibility of it all.

Also, I have gained so much weight in the last year I say, I mine as well do it now, get it over with.

Why do I want to kill myself getting so thin again and then having to get big and lose it again.

I dunno. Big dilemma for us right now.

Hubby puts no pressure on me either way. Of course he wants AT LEAST ONE of his own but I think has resorted to the fact that it may indeed not happen especially if he doesn't get his act together here.

I haven't had one iota of a problem with my IUD....thank god for it! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Happy Thursday everyone ( I will learn everyones name soon)

I am soooooooooooooooooooo happy it is Thursday cos tomorrow is the last of day elections in Safi Morocco, I have become a election widow that few weeks as he was involved with it... .. just called him and wowwow the excitment in the back ground I wish I was there....... they are in the streets walking and chanting wowowo .. yeah one more day and i get my huney back online........ !!!

hey i watched a really good movie last night CROSSING OVER with Harrison Ford & Ashley Judd...... very intense movie about several families in the LA dealing with the immigration process... i cried thur most it.. some nudity(beware)... Impressed they did not portrait ICE as the good guys it wass really intense at points...

Have a great evening everyone.. back to the web to look for another movie too watch omg i am soooooooooooooo bored.... back to work on Monday yipeeeeeeeeeee

Amana ( Kim) :rolleyes:

WITH ALLAH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! ALHUMDILALLAH

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.