Big Papa Zone

I see that TOSSER Bob Crowe is at it again

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Unbelievable. Seriously, who the hell does he think he is!!??? Actually, I can answer that question on his behalf: he's a worthless, idle, workshy, piece of Marxist sh*t, that delights in bringing London to its knees. Scum, pure and simple. :angry::angry::angry:

How DARE he ask for a 5% pay rise for his members when people are losing their jobs left, right, and centre? He should be thankful that they were offered a rise at all, ffs! And it's not as if they're poorly paid, either!! Do you know what these wankers earn!!??

Here's what:

Salary: 40k per annum

Hours worked: 35 per week

and get this.............

Annual Leave: NINE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for what? Have you ever seen the state of these idle c*nts? The train does it all for them!!!

I'm sure our firefighters and nurses would LOVE a deal like that!!!

But that doesn't seem to be enough for this piece of #######................

bob-crow.jpg

............God, I hate him. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...don/8090608.stm

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Tell us how you really feel :P

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Timeline
It's so sad he chose such a time to inflict this upon londoners...especially tomorrow's world cup qualifier!

Precisely!!! You do know the FA had to stop selling tickets for that game, right!!?? But then his timing is quite deliberate, in order to cause the maximum disruption. As far as I'm concerned, he's nothing more than an urban terrorist. But who does this, "working class hero" really end up hurting? The rich and powerful, whom he despises so much? Or ordinary Londoners, who rely on the tube to get them to work, work which they can hardly afford to miss? Not to mention all the out of town footie fans (invariably working class, Bob, you ###### MONG) that probably saved up long and hard for a great day out, only to have it ruined by this bellend.

I need to take a few deep breaths here...............

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yeah, he used to piss me off too when I lived in London. I didn't know a single person who sympathised with the tube drivers - they already got way more than people in similar (or more deserving) jobs.

A nurse starts off at around 20k, as do teachers. Even top level nurses and teachers are lucky to see 40k like the tube drivers.

So, I hear ya, mate.

Would you take a job where you're personally responsible for the safety of hundreds people and for controlling a fast-moving hunk of metal that weighs around 300 tonnes for a salary much less than that? I know I wouldn't. I totally agree that the Crow is a to**er and I agree that the union have a bloody cheek asking for 5% when there's already an increase on the table but the driver's are far from unskilled workers and carry a lot of responsibility. Like all highly skilled professionals, they have the power to command a high salary. They're not overpaid in my opinion.

Edited by JeremyR

Adjustment of Status from K-1 (Very abridged version)

05/20/08 - POE: Chicago O'Hare

07/18/08 - Married

08/30/08 - I-485/I-765 mailed...

03/17/09 - Card production ordered (no notification received!)

03/26/09 - Green card received (196 days)

Removal of Conditions

02/15/11 - I-751 mailed to VSC...

02/22/11 - NOA1 (received 03/03/11)

04/04/11 - Biometrics appt (notice received 03/19/11)

08/22/11 - * * * t u m b l e w e e d s * * * (T+6 months and counting)

09/20/11 - Service Request #1

10/26/11 - Service Request #2

11/29/11 - Interview @ Atlanta Field Office - Approved & I-551 stamped

12/07/11 - Card production ordered

12/10/11 - Green card received (293 days)

Bob Crow is a former trustee of the pension fund I used to work for. He lasted about a year before he resigned. He was not popular amongst my colleagues.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline
Would you take a job where you're personally responsible for the safety of hundreds people and for controlling a fast-moving hunk of metal that weighs around 300 tonnes for a salary much less than that?

Bearing in mind that a rank and file firefighter, whose life is in more real and constant danger every time he attends a call, earns half that, Jeremy? Yes, mate. I think I would. Care to comment on the 9 weeks' annual leave? And the fact they don't have to work nights? :whistle:

I totally agree that the Crow is a to**er and I agree that the union have a bloody cheek asking for 5% when there's already an increase on the table

At least we agree on something

Like all highly skilled professionals

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You what!!!!!!!!!!????????????????? Jeremy, forgive me, but have you ever actually lived in London? I have - for 12 years - and it would never cease to amaze me as the trains pulled in, the sight of these "highly skilled professionals" feet up, drinking vessel in hand, a la Homer Simpson, sitting on their worthless fat arses doing f*uck all as their very clever train did it all for them. "Highly skilled professionals!!???" Don't make me laugh!! (oh wait, you already did)

No mate, firefighters, nurses, and police officers are highly skilled professionals (which is why it takes months, or even years to complete the training for those jobs - a chimpanzee could be trained to drive a tube train in a day) that have to deal with a lot more ####### for a lot less money, and far, far inferior working conditions.

So don't tell me those tossers aren't overpaid.

Edited by Damian P

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Bearing in mind that a rank and file firefighter, whose life is in more real and constant danger every time he attends a call, earns half that, Jeremy? Yes, mate. I think I would. Care to comment on the 9 weeks' annual leave? And the fact they don't have to work nights? :whistle:

Your argument falls down when you assume I don't think that firefighters, nurses, police officers should earn considerably more than they do ;) Of course they deserve a much better salary, leave allowances and conditions than they currently receive, given the amount of sh*t and danger they deal with on a day-by-day basis.

At least we agree on something

That we do. The rail unions are way too powerful. This strike shouldn't be happening and isn't justified IMO.

it would never cease to amaze me as the trains pulled in, the sight of these "highly skilled professionals" feet up, drinking vessel in hand, a la Homer Simpson, sitting on their worthless fat arses doing f*uck all as their very clever train did it all for them.

Hmm are we talking Central Line or Victoria Line here, per chance? Currently the only "very clever", 'self-driving' (ATO) trains on LU's network are found on those lines (although the Northern is heading that way in the near future, I believe). I could be wrong but I believe ATO operators earn less than manual line drivers precisely because their job is somewhat less skilled.

(which is why it takes months, or even years to complete the training for those jobs - a chimpanzee could be trained to drive a tube train in a day)

9 months to a year actually ;) It's a much more complicated job than you might ever imagine.

[No mate, firefighters, nurses, and police officers are highly skilled professionals] that have to deal with a lot more ####### for a lot less money, and far, far inferior working conditions.

Something else we agree upon is the salaries of public sector emergency service personnel in the UK are very, very poor (although I believe the police do a bit better than others?). Just because some workers get a bum deal (to use an Americanism :P) doesn't mean that those who don't should be brought down to that level.

Privatisation was predominantly responsible for raising the salaries of mainline train drivers across the country. One reason being that it created a 'market' for drivers where the different companies have to compete by offering the best conditions to attract employees. Private sector workers are always better paid than their public sector counterparts. We could easily rectify that by privatising the police, fire and ambulance services, nursing and teaching but something tells me that wouldn't go down too well. Their salaries would go up though :yes:. LUL, whilst public sector, must keep their salary offering in line with other rail operators or they wouldn't be able to attract staff either.

Anyway, I'm not going to get into a long debate about the ins and outs of tube driver's salary and conditions. I just wanted to counter a few points. Don't believe everything you read in the Evening Standard :) Bob Crow is still a to**er though :lol:

Adjustment of Status from K-1 (Very abridged version)

05/20/08 - POE: Chicago O'Hare

07/18/08 - Married

08/30/08 - I-485/I-765 mailed...

03/17/09 - Card production ordered (no notification received!)

03/26/09 - Green card received (196 days)

Removal of Conditions

02/15/11 - I-751 mailed to VSC...

02/22/11 - NOA1 (received 03/03/11)

04/04/11 - Biometrics appt (notice received 03/19/11)

08/22/11 - * * * t u m b l e w e e d s * * * (T+6 months and counting)

09/20/11 - Service Request #1

10/26/11 - Service Request #2

11/29/11 - Interview @ Atlanta Field Office - Approved & I-551 stamped

12/07/11 - Card production ordered

12/10/11 - Green card received (293 days)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.