HLM

Friday!

40 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Late arrival but wanted to wish everyone a happy friday & hope the weekend is just as nice!!! :star:

Take care all (F)

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Happy Friday MENA (F)

Had a crazy busy day today...hope everyone is doing well. Still at work, few more hours to go...or I may leave early, who knows! :P

I have to get home and get dinner ready w/ the hubster. We are having some friends over for dinner/movie. His famous, chicken/onions/potatoes. :devil:

Any fun plans this weekend? It's SOOO hot here. Ugghh. :blink::wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Happy Friday MENA (F)

Had a crazy busy day today...hope everyone is doing well. Still at work, few more hours to go...or I may leave early, who knows! :P

I have to get home and get dinner ready w/ the hubster. We are having some friends over for dinner/movie. His famous, chicken/onions/potatoes. :devil:

Annie I absolutely love the new pics in your siggy! Your boy looks so serious!!!

Well as luck would have it a few drops of rain just came down but still no call from the coach telling us the game is cancelled so it's off to snack shack duty for me. :crying::crying: Have a good one everyone!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Happy Friday MENA (F)

Annie I absolutely love the new pics in your siggy! Your boy looks so serious!!!

Well as luck would have it a few drops of rain just came down but still no call from the coach telling us the game is cancelled so it's off to snack shack duty for me. :crying::crying: Have a good one everyone!

Awww...thanks honey. Yeah, its funny because he's not as serious as he is sensative. God, who knew a kid that age could be so emotional. It's funny..he's very in tune w/ people around him and gets insulted easily if he's not included in things. :lol: Where Nour has the "whatever" attitude...if you don't like it, she just doesn't care! :P

Have fun in the snack shack...I hope the rain comes "a rollin' in" and you can head home early!

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Friday everyone, a little bit late.

Actually, it's technically Saturday for me. lol

But I have some encouraging news. I finally killed my first mosquito!!!! :jest::dance::jest::dance::jest::dance::jest::dance:

I usually bat them away but this one was in the bedroom and I really didn't want to sleep with him and my vampire hunter is still out of the country on business. lol

Too bad I used a white shirt to do it. :lol:

Hope everyone has some nice plans for the weekend.

:star:

Living with hubby in Egypt, at last.

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

But I have some encouraging news. I finally killed my first mosquito!!!! :jest::dance::jest::dance::jest::dance::jest::dance:

I usually bat them away but this one was in the bedroom and I really didn't want to sleep with him and my vampire hunter is still out of the country on business. lol

Melly when we are in lebanon i squash them all the time with shoes, newspapers etc. on the white walls LOL...so yea lots of cleaning the next day but it saved my ankles a few bites.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It's so funny how siblings can be so very different. I just assumed for some reason that Megan would be just like Emily but that is definitely not the case. Emily, the oldest was very sensitive as well. I remember one time their aunt was teasing her with a toy saying "oh you don't want this toy *do* you?" and she started crying! I said she's very sensitive and they all poo poo'd me that a 1 yr old doesn't know enough to be sensitive yet. Ha! Megan is just the opposite. She moves right along to the next thing if something doesn't work out. Even today she could care less about matching her clothes, about wearing makeup, she practically rolls out of bed and goes to school and if I didn't remind her she wouldn't brush her teeth whereas Emily has to wake up 1/2 hour early because she has to *do* her hair, put on her lip gloss, try on 10 outfits before finding the right one, etc. lol

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

CONGRATS, Melly.....on your first kill. :star:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

It's so funny how siblings can be so very different. I just assumed for some reason that Megan would be just like Emily but that is definitely not the case. Emily, the oldest was very sensitive as well. I remember one time their aunt was teasing her with a toy saying "oh you don't want this toy *do* you?" and she started crying! I said she's very sensitive and they all poo poo'd me that a 1 yr old doesn't know enough to be sensitive yet. Ha! Megan is just the opposite. She moves right along to the next thing if something doesn't work out. Even today she could care less about matching her clothes, about wearing makeup, she practically rolls out of bed and goes to school and if I didn't remind her she wouldn't brush her teeth whereas Emily has to wake up 1/2 hour early because she has to *do* her hair, put on her lip gloss, try on 10 outfits before finding the right one, etc. lol

That is exactly what people are saying to me. It's to early to tell if he's sensative...HECK NO. He is very sensative and in tune to moods around him. I bet Nour will be just like Megan...:lol: Zain will drive us crazy with his need to have things done perfectly. :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.