JasG

Interview tommorow !! : Is DS-3052 Applicable for K3 Interview ??

2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi all

There is a difference between the instructions i got in Mail and Instructions on consulate website http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/immigrantst...k-visas.html#AV

website asks for Two completed DS-3052 Supplemental Application Forms , what is this ? and why they didnt ask for this in the interview letter ?

Can any one who attended a K3 interview tell if they needed to fill this out ?

Thanks a Lot

Edited by JasG

2008-09-09 Mailed I 130

2008-09-10 I 130 Delivered to Chicago Lock Box

2008-09-12 Receipt Date on I 130 NOA1

2008-09-16 I 130 Touched (Check was processed)

2008-09-20 Mailed I 129-F

2008-09-22 I129-F Delivered

2009-04-06 I129-F Approved(GOT THE APPROVAL LETTER IN MAIL, BUT WEBSITE TILL DATE(MAY 4 2009) SAYS PENDING !!

2009-04-06 I130 Approved(FOUND THAT FROM NVC, USCIS HAS NO CLUE/INFO ABT WHEN IT WAS APPROVED-THEY SAY ITS PENDING)

2009-06-0* K3 INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT

********************* NVC CR1*********************

2009-04-25 AOS BILL Payed

2009-04-27 Emailed DS-3032

2009-04-29 Sent AOS I-864 EZ with 3 yr Tax Returns,Emp Letter, 6 Mo Pay Stubs(Overnight USPS Express Mail)

2009-04-30 AOS Packet Received By NVC

2009-05-05 AOS Entered into NVC System

2009-05-04 Emailed DS-3032 Again(its the 7th day Already !!)

yRgqm5.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I dont know about your consulate, but I would fill out two just in case. There is no harm done if they only need one.

Perhaps someone who just went through that consulate can chime in.

Good Luck

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.