SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
And so it begins again............................

flying-cat-fight1.jpg

No not today Sus dat was yesterday and besides I already have my heart.. The only thing on my mind is what the heck am I going to do for the 4th?? I really have no ideas. My friends are leaving me and going to San Juan PR for the 4th so now it looks like I’m on my own or I guess I’ll have to do something with the kids.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus..wah gwaan fi di link..(yes mi know mi was to link..but lawd mi tired a day time) so..Sus wah gwaan fi di link..Shem will be here this wkend...

Sus..u have no Lauryn Hill..love her...she needs to come back and make an album..sing a song or something..sen on Zion!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

My chair is vibrating

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
but won't my hair stink if i don't wash it

i'm not trying to have my hair smell like out house

No it wont stink. I think our hair is just natural where we dont have to wash it every day. I had my micros in for three months and didn't wash it and no it didnt stink. Its just how our hair is created.

Wait Bunz you are black right because this disclaimer only applies to balck hair. :rofl::bonk:

dada is right.. i don't know many black women that wash their hair everyday, but if u do thats cool, but it won't stink.. lol.. i only started washing my hair more often (every week) since i been natural..

Quana I see your like me you have to go back and read what you missed...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat - Just saw your question about cheap places in Mo Bay - I like Tobys - it's around $80 a night, right at the end of the strip so an easy walk to everything

Is the strip walking distance to the movie theater?

AWW hell Bunz now you know Nat can't take this and neither can KK. What yuh trying to do scare them away( r was you getting ready for today??). If Nat cant watch R rated movies she darn sure cant look at this so Nat I'm warning you DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!! KK u neidda!!!!

Thanks for the heads up, DaDa! I was about to click it until I read your warning. :lol:

4337_693269056187_9600706_39900914_3924245_n.jpg

Nat - I don't get the joke?

There are tons of websites that show giant flashing banners saying "100th visitor. Click here to claim your prize!" But no one ever clicks them cause you know it's something fake. So apparently, in this joke, the company WAS giving away a car, but the 100th visitor didn't bother clicking the flashing banner.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Sus mi cyaa post deh You tube links, help please :)

Philly, you need to take the video code from the URL - See below, it is what comes after the = sign -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrSSVyjJLFc

Then post that code between [ YouTube ] code [ /YouTube ] and the video posts, like so: (take out the spaces)

Aww, that was Louis and I's song... :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Sus..wah gwaan fi di link..(yes mi know mi was to link..but lawd mi tired a day time) so..Sus wah gwaan fi di link..Shem will be here this wkend...

Sus..u have no Lauryn Hill..love her...she needs to come back and make an album..sing a song or something..sen on Zion!!

No worries, I have been dead tired too - We'll figure out the link soon -

My chair is vibrating

Doesn't your office policy tell you to leave your toys at home?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Love Lauryn Hill too...bway what a way di marley bway mad arr...weh she deh now?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

WHAAAAAAA oh no, girl I am sorry but you have to nip that in the bud quick! Dang if that don't bring up memories of my Crazy @ss Baby Daddy hiding his Fat Behind in the bushes trying to stalk someone knowing he was too fat to be hiding in that naked bush with no leaves :blink: hot mess!

LMFAO @ the visual!!!! :rofl:

this had me ROLLLINNNNGGG!!! philly.. u have to go into detail on pm or somthing LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.