• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
but won't my hair stink if i don't wash it

i'm not trying to have my hair smell like out house

No it wont stink. I think our hair is just natural where we dont have to wash it every day. I had my micros in for three months and didn't wash it and no it didnt stink. Its just how our hair is created.

Wait Bunz you are black right because this disclaimer only applies to balck hair. :rofl::bonk:

dada is right.. i don't know many black women that wash their hair everyday, but if u do thats cool, but it won't stink.. lol.. i only started washing my hair more often (every week) since i been natural..

Timeline
Finesse it is what it is...

Thanks Japrincess..but ignorant ppl like Dara wouldn't...

And i'll be a hoe and a byatch..but what I will not be is a dickchasing hoe...who don't even know a man she was about to get married to..him realize before it too late...CROSSES MI NO AVE TIME FI U....so at this point u will be arguing with urself...suckhood dutty nasty dun body gyal!!!

rock on and get ur hearts darling...

JG...yea...i'm like u...don't really give a shyt...nothing to proove here...as long as their names aren't Kashi, Kimora and Tahlia i'm fabulous!!

so what's going on today ppl..can't wait for the work day to end!!!

and KK..yes u will definately get those bathing suits..i promise..LOL

Ouch oooh nooo ( as she grabs her chest and falls to the ground) Kimmy please don’t kill me!!!!!! LMFAO

Hey snookems!!!! How are you today?? Good mi see.. Just for the record in case anyone was wondering since dodo messed up the story me and Roc were never bound to get married. Shoot I'm still married so marriage was NO WHERE in our future. It was just a relationship that didn’t work out. Hey you have to roll the dice sometimes you win and some times you ####### out. Which for me I crapped out. Oh well. But if I was chasing him I would be down JA right now at his yaad, job or friends house because I know every where he hangs out at but no the woman in me doesn’t have time for it I don’t need to do it, it wasn’t that serious. But yesterday was yesterday no sense in hogging up the board today with cat fights. I’m over it now so what will be will be but I see yuh have so much love for me the first thing you do is send a special shot out to me so right back at yuh babes mi lub yuh too!!!!

Edited by DaDa

Timeline
ok so his flight is delayed

they were supposed to leave at 10:30 (9:30 my time) and the flight just arrived

so now they are telling him there are no seats on the fort lauderdale leg of the flight :angry:

What the hell?? :crying:

I do a little work and find a sick smily and ya'll done chat 3 pages...

BUNNZ!!! :cry:

And i'll be a hoe and a byatch..but what I will not be is a dickchasing hoe...who don't even know a man she was about to get married to..him realize before it too late...CROSSES MI NO AVE TIME FI U....so at this point u will be arguing with urself...suckhood dutty nasty dun body gyal!!!

JG...yea...i'm like u...don't really give a shyt...nothing to proove here...as long as their names aren't Kashi, Kimora and Tahlia i'm fabulous!!

:wow:

Okay..I guess breeding is hard work...I betta get to working...

but won't my hair stink if i don't wash it

i'm not trying to have my hair smell like out house

No it wont stink. I think our hair is just natural where we dont have to wash it every day. I had my micros in for three months and didn't wash it and no it didnt stink. Its just how our hair is created.

Wait Bunz you are black right because this disclaimer only applies to balck hair. :rofl::bonk:

dada is right.. i don't know many black women that wash their hair everyday, but if u do thats cool, but it won't stink.. lol.. i only started washing my hair more often (every week) since i been natural..

Quana - you must be catching up? :thumbs:

Timeline

Ouch oooh nooo ( as she grabs her chest and falls to the ground) Kimmy please don’t kill me!!!!!! LMFAO

Hey snookems!!!! How are you today?? Good mi see.. Just for the record in case anyone was wondering since dodo messed up the story me and Roc were never bound to get married. Shoot I'm still married so marriage was NO WHERE in our future. It was just a relationship that didn’t work out. Hey you have to roll the dice sometimes you win and some times you ####### out. Which for me I crapped out. Oh well. But if I was chasing him I would be down JA right now at his yaad, job or friends house because I know every where he hangs out at but no the woman in me doesn’t have time for it I don’t need to do it, it wasn’t that serious. But yesterday was yesterday no sense in hogging up the board today with cat fights. I’m over it now so what will be will be but I see yuh have so much love for me the first thing you do is send a special shot out to me so right back at yuh babes mi lub yuh too

lawd :wacko:

mi gawn back to work ya'll......

(L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:wow:

Okay..I guess breeding is hard work...I betta get to working...

yup..yuh betta start working..cause bathing suits hard to come by

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

;) Ugh der it is I'm speechless (as I wipe my eyes and walk to the mic to make my speech. I have to lift my dress to walk up the steps.) I want to thank all my fellow yardies for making this possible.. With out you all there would be no heart. I truly thank Jah for making this possible and my manager for minding her business so I could be on the internet instead of working. Buck Buck!!!!!

(L)

You need prayer....wat a speech

:rofl: :rofl:

mi no even know wha fi type.. :rofl:

Ha ha I am almost platinum! 5 posts away

damn, philly. what kinda neighbors u got ova der?

I guess your block has be to be beautiful with all those flowers around ... :rofl: It's like a movie for housewives that all want the perfert garden.

Philly...I know you have the best one...otherwise why would they have to bit off of you...and steal your plants.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss you know it! mi show it off dis weekend pon FB LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Thanks for the replys guys, he has not ran up the bill, I guess she has a chip it was just the amount of time that caught my attention. She showed up at my mothers house when I went to JA for valentines day saying, that they were in love and he denied it. I told him to leave and he is outside my job like a crazy person.

Love, sooo sorry..however I agree with English here...

It is hard when u first come in this country, having no one to relate to..ur at work etc. Especially since they share a child..most of the time they would have had some true feelings and had to split fo rone reason or the next..u don't have to answer this, but how did their relationship end? that could tell u a little about what their future will be..they will forever chat cause they share a child. I shut down any future ish with my stepdaughters mom..i'm Kimmy..nice to meet u...when u marry someone that has prior attachments..u have to make all lines clear...this is not acceptable..and no i don't need to know everytime u talk to her BUT the conversations should not consist of unecessaries..

this may also tell u what was, before he got here....

really hope this works out for u...just please talk to him..and deman ur respect from BOTH of them...

we(kashi, me and the girls mother) have come to a place where if she is trying to get him for any reason and cant, she calls me...simple...no round the bush from jump!

i saw this...and was liek who dis a write so..(cause oonuh know mi no do all dis long writing)..BUT ALAS IT WAS ME..WOW...AHHAHAAA

:rofl: WOWWIIIEEEE kimmy, i bet ur fingers looked like madea when u was typing.. LOL

i too don't care if roger talks to his baby mama while im not around and most times i do walk out to give him privacy cuz he has established trust w/ me by showing me he didn't mind talking in my presence.. ive called one of this baby mothers for him..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lol @ KK and sus

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.