Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

lmao

love lock down is right throughout

Get it Bunz!!!!

why is it called the strawberry letter?

I think because one if the host Shirley Strawberry started the idea. The letter really gets on my nerves and I wish they wouldn’t do it every day. Maybe once or twice a week at the most. It’s typically the same thing. A man cheating on a woman and the woman doesn’t know if she should stick it out or walk away. Sometimes the subjects change but not all the time. Steve Harvey claims because of the letters that is why he wrote the book. As soon as I hear the music about to start to talk about the letter I immediately put on a CD until I think its over. To me its over kill.

You know I do the samethings sometimes. Like to day..I missed it and only caught the end...so I read it online...Which is why I shared... :blush:

But it is usually the same theme. I like the Russ Parr morning show. We now have Ricky Smiley...I hated it at first..but it is starting to grow on me....he is a mess. Of course we have Donnie Simpson...he's such a doll...can't do nothing but like him.... :blush:

Ha!!! you got that right....my husband is all up in the neighbors business. telling me all about their comings and goings and who is over there and all type a #######. i'm like...getta outta dem people business!

LOL Finesse my Hubby too, he says he is watching the block :blink: :blink: He gives me a rundown during the day about what is going on.

Apparently he wasn't watching early enough because my neighbor Mrs Bootsy the Cat Dr. told me she was Block Watching @ 6:00 in the morning and she saw our neighbor ( who is Batty) go door to door and dig up peoples flowers including mine and ran to his backyard with them. Then had the nerve to run to the next block down and do the same thing!

Well needless to say I am hotter thank fish grease smiley-angry021.gifbecause this was a neighbor I actually considered a friend and he calls the house all the time and is now friends with my Husband and now he is pissed talking bout BULLET BULLET.

Now yall know my relationship with my flowers and these happened to be lilies in the front but my now I have noticed a few cannas missing in my rear tropical garden so now its WAR smiley-violent045.gif! Hubby and I are planing our strategic maneuvers to infiltrate his yard on a recon mission for my plants!

Okay...WTH is going on................................wait a minute....co-worker just got to work at 11:31...he is taking this our manager is out thing a likkle to far.......but I'm not going to worry about it....no sah...

Back to the agruement (hahaha hubby says this when we are debating or him telling me a story), WTH is going on that people feel the need to STEAL freaking plants. Are you serious? What has the world come too? I'm sure if he had just asked...you would've shared a plant with him? Damn it!!!

Okay let some fool try to steal my tomatos , hot peppers, and green pepper. It's WAR!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@ philly yea i don't even know why i bothered coming into work today

i can't even focus lol

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

;) Ugh der it is I'm speechless (as I wipe my eyes and walk to the mic to make my speech. I have to lift my dress to walk up the steps.) I want to thank all my fellow yardies for making this possible.. With out you all there would be no heart. I truly thank Jah for making this possible and my manager for minding her business so I could be on the internet instead of working. Buck Buck!!!!!

(L)

;) Ugh der it is I'm speechless (as I wipe my eyes and walk to the mic to make my speech. I have to lift my dress to walk up the steps.) I want to thank all my fellow yardies for making this possible.. With out you all there would be no heart. I truly thank Jah for making this possible and my manager for minding her business so I could be on the internet instead of working. Buck Buck!!!!!

(L)

:wacko::wacko: I know the feeling of getting that first heart...

Uh no!!! No you and Hubby arent turning gangsta ova flowers!!!! LOL Get em girl because no body and mi mean no body messes with Philly's flowers or cats.

People are crazy but you are right don't mess my flowers or my kitties! I mean come on now why are you out @ 6 in the morning scavenging for plants from your neighbors, I know its a recession but damn! Now Hubby gave him a pass because he is Batty and they are cool but now you know he is every name in the book :blink:

I am dead @zz serious I am getting my plants back! I took inventory this morning of every flower and Hubby is now securing the yard and chaining up everything. I noticed the gate is not closing like it used so someone was messing with it. I normally blame the boys but seems like now I know the culprit. We are putting up additional fencing this weekend.

I am not playing with these fools! I work so hard in my garden and put my blood, sweat, time, money$$$$ creativity in to it and now people not only want to steal my ideas ( chatting about the Beyotch next door who went and planted bananas after I had mine for years because her man was in love with me and she wanted to compete with everything I do, but she needs to stay in her lane!!!!! I hate her but that's a whole other story) but now my flowers too literally !!!!!! Its on and popping!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

rahtid Dada get her first heart!

i need to step up my posting game

philly i know how you must be going off

ppl take that stuff for granted but its alot of money and hard work

Edited by Bunzarelli

upherebl.gif

Timeline

blaaaaaaaaah i have 640 posts

boooooooooooooo!

upherebl.gif

Uh no!!! No you and Hubby arent turning gangsta ova flowers!!!! LOL Get em girl because no body and mi mean no body messes with Philly's flowers or cats.

People are crazy but you are right don't mess my flowers or my kitties! I mean come on now why are you out @ 6 in the morning scavenging for plants from your neighbors, I know its a recession but damn! Now Hubby gave him a pass because he is Batty and they are cool but now you know he is every name in the book :blink:

I am dead @zz serious I am getting my plants back! I took inventory this morning of every flower and Hubby is now securing the yard and chaining up everything. I noticed the gate is not closing like it used so someone was messing with it. I normally blame the boys but seems like now I know the culprit. We are putting up additional fencing this weekend.

I am not playing with these fools! I work so hard in my garden and put my blood, sweat, time, money$$$$ creativity in to it and now people not only want to steal my ideas ( chatting about the Beyotch next door who went and planted bananas after I had mine for years because her man was in love with me and she wanted to compete with everything I do, but she needs to stay in her lane!!!!! I hate her but that's a whole other story) but now my flowers too literally !!!!!! Its on and popping!

Philly - But hate is such a strong word...do you dislike her? :blush:

my neighbour's child picked off petals of my mother's flowers

she was LIVID

i mean raging storm mad

ppl take their plants seriously man

they put time and effort into that stuff

u can't play like that

smiley-love049.gifyessssssssss exactly!!!! us Gardenistas are passionate about our plants!

h...

Back to the agruement (hahaha hubby says this when we are debating or him telling me a story), WTH is going on that people feel the need to STEAL freaking plants. Are you serious? What has the world come too? I'm sure if he had just asked...you would've shared a plant with him? Damn it!!!

Okay let some fool try to steal my tomatos , hot peppers, and green pepper. It's WAR!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Yuh see it!

@ philly yea i don't even know why i bothered coming into work today

i can't even focus lol

girl I know LOL all you can do is daydream about Hubby! smiley-love059.gif

(L)

LOL DADA you are so crazy! girl, I have been so busy with these projects I am behind working on my platinum status!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! on the heart!

smiley-dance006.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

blaaaaaaaaah i have 640 posts

boooooooooooooo!

We will see you once you come off of love lock down. Get to posting when you get back.

I'm trying to get my posts in...work is about to kick up soon. So I won't be on as often.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Philly... not only did he steal your flowers... he invaded your space... while you were sleeping! That is so wrong! I would go right over there and say "excuse me, I think you borrowed something without asking and I would like them back now!".

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MJ fix him father business good and proper man

cut the man out of him will completely

put everything to his mother

and if she dies, DIANA ross is in charge

sticky pon him father

omg bunz.. i was JUST asking roger yesterday why haven't we heard anything from diana ross!!! i know they were tight back in the day.. but she pretty up in age herself.. what if she die

good morning ya'll

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(L)

:rofl::rofl: what a special day for you! Congratulations! :rofl::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.