SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part15)

6,679 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
he's staying two weeks :luv:

Hey Bunz.. please forgive me... and I am being nosey... Are you in JA? I am confused! :blush:

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Hey Bunz.. please forgive me... and I am being nosey... Are you in JA? I am confused! :blush:

:rofl: Irie, your so cool...she's in JA unless she run weh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@ Irie:luv: yea i'm in JA

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
@ Irie:luv: yea i'm in JA

:) I just can't keep everything straight. I swear do all you ladies keep notes?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

20090702T010000-0500_154595_OBS_EDITORIAL_CARTOON___JULY__________1.jpg

haha

so so true

upherebl.gif

Ha!!! you got that right....my husband is all up in the neighbors business. telling me all about their comings and goings and who is over there and all type a #######. i'm like...getta outta dem people business!

LOL Finesse my Hubby too, he says he is watching the block :blink: :blink: He gives me a rundown during the day about what is going on.

Apparently he wasn't watching early enough because my neighbor Mrs Bootsy the Cat Dr. told me she was Block Watching @ 6:00 in the morning and she saw our neighbor ( who is Batty) go door to door and dig up peoples flowers including mine and ran to his backyard with them. Then had the nerve to run to the next block down and do the same thing!

Well needless to say I am hotter thank fish grease smiley-angry021.gifbecause this was a neighbor I actually considered a friend and he calls the house all the time and is now friends with my Husband and now he is pissed talking bout BULLET BULLET.

Now yall know my relationship with my flowers and these happened to be lilies in the front but my now I have noticed a few cannas missing in my rear tropical garden so now its WAR smiley-violent045.gif! Hubby and I are planing our strategic maneuvers to infiltrate his yard on a recon mission for my plants!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ha!!! you got that right....my husband is all up in the neighbors business. telling me all about their comings and goings and who is over there and all type a #######. i'm like...getta outta dem people business!

LOL Finesse my Hubby too, he says he is watching the block :blink: :blink: He gives me a rundown during the day about what is going on.

Apparently he wasn't watching early enough because my neighbor Mrs Bootsy the Cat Dr. told me she was Block Watching @ 6:00 in the morning and she saw our neighbor ( who is Batty) go door to door and dig up peoples flowers including mine and ran to his backyard with them. Then had the nerve to run to the next block down and do the same thing!

Well needless to say I am hotter thank fish grease smiley-angry021.gifbecause this was a neighbor I actually considered a friend and he calls the house all the time and is now friends with my Husband and now he is pissed talking bout BULLET BULLET.

Now yall know my relationship with my flowers and these happened to be lilies in the front but my now I have noticed a few cannas missing in my rear tropical garden so now its WAR smiley-violent045.gif! Hubby and I are planing our strategic maneuvers to infiltrate his yard on a recon mission for my plants!

wow i just had a vision of you guys doing this lol .. :ph34r:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Timeline

Philly what happened?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I'M SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS F#CKERY WITH SOMEONE

IT WASN'T FAIR TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF

THAT'S A CAKE BTW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9MrCLXq5ubs/Skqt...ils_on_cake.jpg

*edited in cash i unknowingly violate any tos

AWW hell Bunz now you know Nat can't take this and neither can KK. What yuh trying to do scare them away( r was you getting ready for today??). If Nat cant watch R rated movies she darn sure cant look at this so Nat I'm warning you DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK!!!!! KK u neidda!!!!

ha ha! that was funny! click on it kk, it is good for yuh!

smiley-laughing001.gif

STRAWBERRY LETTER FOR TODAY

Date: 07/02/2009

Subject: I Am Not Superwoman

Hello Steve an Shirley. I am married to a nagger. We've been married for a few months and all he does is complain about what I am not doing. Now listen since we've been married he has never taken the initiative to help with the house chores. However, he always have something to say about what hasn't been done around the house. Now get this I am not a stay home mom, I work two jobs one full and one part time, He only works one full time,and we have two younger children. I am expected to work both jobs, clean up, cook, take our boys to the barber shop,drop them off and pick up from activities, and all he does is nag. I am at my end wits with arguing about what's not being done. I am not making any excuses the house is not junky by no means, it's not nasty, it's just lived in. He needs to understand that I am a woman who have hormonial issues during certain times of the month. I am working hard and I am exhausted . If he would just get up off his butt and start contributing when I am slacking we could have a happy marriage. I just dont want to argue for the rest of my life. I work; he works. Steve and Shirley help this brother out because he dont have a clue. I am not superwoman; I am a good woman but I am only one person who gets burned out at times. Pleeeeaaasee help us out we listens to your show daily but I am so frustrated that I am ready to give up on the marriage. I always said once I say I do it's forever but I will not and I know the Lord did not have this in his plans for my life. Please help, shade some light on this issue Sincerely, Frustrated

dump that lazy piece of #######

smiley-signs009.gif

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

bwahaaa@ philly

is a war path onoo deh pon

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Uh no!!! No you and Hubby arent turning gangsta ova flowers!!!! LOL Get em girl because no body and mi mean no body messes with Philly's flowers or cats.

WOW (As I out on my sun glasses) Is that why is shinning so bright over there in JA!!!! LOL

LOL @ DADA

Bunz you are a lucky I know you are cloud nine right now!smiley-love057.gif

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.