6,679 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hiiiiiiiii yardieeees!!!

Hey Bunz!!! How long will you be with us today? What time does hubby arrive? U never told us besides being locked in the house do you have any thing special planned for you two to do?

my car is driving like a peice of ###### so i don't know about us travelling far distances

i'm taking him to my kiwanis club meeting this evening :innocent:

not sure what i'm doing this weekend

i really wanted to go to portland jerk festival but mi nuh too sure

i keep hearing ppl saying its too crowded and you don't get the really good food

mi nuh know

we'll play it day by day

so when is the love lock down part?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes sus

have u been there?

is it any good?

I haven't been there - have heard mixed reviews - Right in the same part of the beach = Check out Grand Pineapple, they have had some GREAT rates lately - Or Negril Beach Club Condos, or Rooms Negril -

Up the far end of the beach, I like Seawind - quaint little place, great beach, quiet - owner will bargain rates with you

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Cho...a who go wake up finesse and di one KK

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao

love lock down is right throughout

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
yes sus

have u been there?

is it any good?

I haven't been there - have heard mixed reviews - Right in the same part of the beach = Check out Grand Pineapple, they have had some GREAT rates lately - Or Negril Beach Club Condos, or Rooms Negril -

Up the far end of the beach, I like Seawind - quaint little place, great beach, quiet - owner will bargain rates with you

ah ok

i was interested in merrils because they're supposed to be all inclusive

but i will call the others and see what they're saying

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
why is it called the strawberry letter?

I think because one if the host Shirley Strawberry started the idea. The letter really gets on my nerves and I wish they wouldn’t do it every day. Maybe once or twice a week at the most. It’s typically the same thing. A man cheating on a woman and the woman doesn’t know if she should stick it out or walk away. Sometimes the subjects change but not all the time. Steve Harvey claims because of the letters that is why he wrote the book. As soon as I hear the music about to start to talk about the letter I immediately put on a CD until I think its over. To me its over kill.

Hi everyone:

Steve and I were approved on June 30th! YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEE and I was right here in Jamaica when I found out! Thank you lord!

Steve and Tracey's Journey

06-2007 - We Met

06-2008 - 1st visit

06-2009 - Officially a couple

11-2009 - Met his family - Decided to get married

06-2009 - 2nd visit!! Yayyyy!!!

06-2009 - He is putting the ring on my finger! Woo Hoo!

Timeline Journey

K-1 Visa

Visit Jamaica: 2008-26-6

Marriage Proposal: 2008-15-11

Filed I-12F at VSC: 2009-02-18

Consulate : Jamaica (Kingston)

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-18

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-02-24

Case approved: 2009-30-06

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments : We are waiting patiently for our NOA2 as of June 24th!

Still waiting as of June 24th...

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between June 26, 2009 and July 5, 2009*.

Congrats Mrs Tee!!! smiley-happy036.gif

Man there was a lot of chatter today.... Like 30 pages to catch up on.... Hey Philly... I should be packing cause I am headed to your city for the tomorrow but now I am here trying to see whats happen in on VJ...

Hey Girl, hope I am not too late I will PM you with my # hopefully we can link this weekend smiley-happy032.gif

I'M SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE BUT I HAD TO SHARE THIS F#CKERY WITH SOMEONE

IT WASN'T FAIR TO KEEP IT TO MYSELF

THAT'S A CAKE BTW

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_9MrCLXq5ubs/Skqt...ils_on_cake.jpg

*edited in cash i unknowingly violate any tos

Hey Bunz

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hey Yardies, dont worry I am still alive It got busy at the job after lunch. We had a nice long talk and came to an understanding. I told him I needed some time alone. He disagreed and said we need to work it out now but then agreed later to take a little "break". I will let you all know how it works out. The wedding is off for now but I havent decided yet what I want to do, I havent got much time because he has already been here 2 months, but we will see.

Thanks for all the advise, I appreciate all of it.

Love you guys,

smiley-hug005.gif LS, I am so sorry you have to go through this but take as much time as you need. You need time to truly think about what is best for your future! This is a HUGE step and you want to be sure you are making the right choice. Stay strong Sis and I will be keeping you in my prayers

:oops: DAMN! My underwire just snapped on ANOTHER bra! I know my ninnies ain't THAT BIG! :unsure::no:

Ells you almost made me spit out my tea at the PC monitor haaaa smiley-laughing011.gif

DUE TO THE FACT THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS MADE MOSTLY OF PLASTIC, THEY ARE GOING TO CREMATE HIM AND MELT HIM INTO LEGOS, SO CHILDREN CAN PLAY WITH HIM FOR A CHANGE

NOOOOOOOOOO, you are killing me softly with this!!!!!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
why is it called the strawberry letter?

I think because one if the host Shirley Strawberry started the idea. The letter really gets on my nerves and I wish they wouldn’t do it every day. Maybe once or twice a week at the most. It’s typically the same thing. A man cheating on a woman and the woman doesn’t know if she should stick it out or walk away. Sometimes the subjects change but not all the time. Steve Harvey claims because of the letters that is why he wrote the book. As soon as I hear the music about to start to talk about the letter I immediately put on a CD until I think its over. To me its over kill.

the people writing these letters sound like idiots. the answer to the letter is pretty obvious to me..

hubby arrives around 2 ish 3 ish

i don't remember

i need to check that again

Hey Bunz I know you are excited LOL @ Love Lockdown!

smiley-love025.gif

Do you have special plans :devil: how long is he staying?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

he's staying two weeks :luv:

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my2... don't let 30 get you down! When I turned 25 for some reason I freaked out (must have been PMSing at the time also) ... 30 was fun! 40... I may have a problem with. :o

30 is going to be my alone birthday .. i dont got out with my friends any more (they are too wild and i dont like to be responsible) I will go out to dinner with my family on the day before... (i have to work my birthday )

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.